Just for Lotta and Meg XDXD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just for Lotta and Meg XDXD

Post by Roabe on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:36 pm

I don't think anyone had actually stood up to the Tough Customers before Muffy did. Sue Ellen stood up to Binky, but not the whole gang at once.

I think being told off by an unathletic girl who's one year their junior and about two feet shorter than them really deflated their egos. No wonder they're the unthreatening, ineffective group that they are today.
Roabe
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roabe on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Also I find it interesting how the third acts of "Don't Ask Muffy" and "The Law of the Jungle Gym" kind of mirror each other-- in the former ep Muffy goes to Molly's house and begs her for help, and Molly goes to Muffy's and does just the same in the latter. And both characters drop their tough demeanors and have a heart-to-heart talk.

"Don't Ask Muffy" is also notable because it's the first episode where Molly really opens up to another character and it's one of the first glimpses into the softer side of her personality.

(EDIT: Didn't mean to double-post... I meant it to be an add-on edit to my previous post.)
Roabe
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 am

True and True
Monkeys have guts Very Happy
Even though Molly got offended and pretty defensive, it appeared Muffy held her ground and it was her who ultimately turned the tough customers to misunderstood pre teens right? XDXDXD
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top