It's been a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not dead

Post by Rummy on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 am

I realize this is not topic worthy, but then again no one would see it if it wasn't a topic! Anyway, Just wanna say, I'm not dead, I am swamped with things, complicated, sorry I am not on a lot anymore, I'm not meaning to ignore you guys, just thought I'd drop by and say hey.

BTW does this shirt say, "I'm sorry, but I'm also ready to party"?

Rummy
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's been a while

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:17 pm

For me, that shirt says, "It's over 90 degrees outside, so it's time to throw it on before stepping out since a fat shirtless person is not a sight people enjoy seeing. Razz

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Slumbrother!  Good to see you're alive and well.  Suffice it to say, your presence has been missed.  I've been fairly swamped with life myself over the past few months, so it's totally understandable.  I hope everything's going well for you.

P.S. Love the shirt - I'm sure Fern would look great in it.  Very Happy
A Lotta Moms

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInsaneFan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Might as well use this topic to say I'm not dead either. Life just gets busy, even for a 825 year old, that's all!

TheInsaneFan
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm

RUMMY!!!!!! So glad you're back, I missed you! I understand about life getting in the way, believe me. School's killer right now, it's my senior year. X_X
Anyway, hope you can hop on more frequently now, I miss your funny posts and obsession with Ferny Very Happy
BTW awesome shirt!!!
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 am

The illusive Rummy?
Oh pops up in April....goes away again Sad Sad
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

It's been a while

Post by Rummy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a long time, a lot of things have happened, and my love for the show kind of slipped away, but as it slipped, I grabbed right back on! I thought I ought to come back and make up for that lost time.

In a case of bad news my computer which contained many, many, many many many project files has crashed, hard drive destroyed. That means 44 poets, cannot ever see the light of day anymore, all we have of it is the video's I put up on Youtube. I also had a couple other ones that were not too far along, and can easily be remade, so I might start some more projects soon!

Anyway, just letting you guys and gals know what's up, and that I'm back.
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:22 pm

YIPEEE
I do not know you very well but I hope you stay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and keep the place in line Very Happy
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:29 pm

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:YIPEEE
I do not know you very well but I hope you stay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and keep the place in line Very Happy

Thanks for ya welcoming greeting, and I do you one better, I'll be sure to keep the place OUTTA line.
Just like the good ol' times.
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Holy cow, he's alive! cheers

Needless to say, this is cause for a celebration.  Time to stuff Luigi full of TNT and break out the pinata sticks!  I'm glad everything's coming along well and that you're hopefully back for good.  I was a little worried there for a while, but it's good to know that you're still amongst the living and haven't been completely gobbled up by real life...or vanished without a trace into the deep recesses of Fern's closet.  

It's a damn shame about 44 Poets, though - especially knowing just how much time, skill and dedication went into all of it.  My deepest condolences.  If there's anything I can do to help get the wheels back in motion on that one, just let me know.  I've still got Vegas handy, and have just started to polish it off after a few months of neglect.

As you can probably tell, we've been ramping up efforts to increase activity lately and return the Slums to its original state of irreverent chaos.  What a better way to do that than to hail the return of one of its spiritual founders?

Long live the Slums! drunken
A Lotta Moms

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:Holy cow, he's alive! cheers

Needless to say, this is cause for a celebration.  Time to stuff Luigi full of TNT and break out the pinata sticks!  I'm glad everything's coming along well and that you're hopefully back for good.  I was a little worried there for a while, but it's good to know that you're still amongst the living and haven't been completely gobbled up by real life...or vanished without a trace into the deep recesses of Fern's closet.  

It's a damn shame about 44 Poets, though - especially knowing just how much time, skill and dedication went into all of it.  My deepest condolences.  If there's anything I can do to help get the wheels back in motion on that one, just let me know.  I've still got Vegas handy, and have just started to polish it off after a few months of working insane hours.

As you can probably tell, we've been ramping up efforts to increase activity lately and return the Slums to its original state of irreverent chaos.  What a better way to do that than to hail the return of one of its spiritual founders?

Long live the Slums! drunken

Ha ha, I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten about me, I was devoured by real life for a little while, with the whole grieving process and the mandatory "make money to sustain your life" shin dig. So after job after job I struck similar luck such as yourself and got myself a weekly salary of 10,000 dollars without doing any manual labor, thanks to this deal I made from a movie studio about a character I made up years ago, I loaned them my character on a 10,000 dollars per week for 25 years contract. So now I'm pretty much done having to deal with real life junk, since I already have my finance, a wire of 10,000 per week.

I'm set basically, now I can really spent extra time with you fine fellows, all that is left is for me to find away out of Ferny's dark closet of mystery and horror, this place has horrible reception. after all is set and done which is very soon, like a day or two, I'll be very frequently active, I can feel the breeze filled with the smell of old books, I must be near the end, since that's where she'd put her 1860s erotic murder mystery novels for her convenience.

And on the side note pertaining to the 44 poets project, it is very unfortunate that my computer crapped out on me, which caused every thing I worked so hard for to be erased, I was so infuriated, I just blamed Possible to make it easier on me.

Thank you for your offer to help me too, I know if we both collaborated we'd make one hell of a movie!
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm

I have been wondering where you have been?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:45 pm

I have a Hawaiin shirt too. It looks like Tommy Vercetti's from GTA Vice City
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum