Thank You And A PSA From Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank You And A PSA From Me

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 pm

I wanna thank each and everyone of you for helping me get up to this point. I wanna thank A Lotta Moms for creating an Arthur Forum and for being there for me. I wanna think CMSAB11 for her hard work and Snowth Poogle for moderating the forum. I wanna thank Kerry9Story for giving us all a good laugh with her sense of humor. And I wanna thank ArthurXFrancineFan for helping me and being there for me. I love you all. And God bless all of you.

Now I wanted to speak up for myself and others.

Now as all of you already know. I have been severely cyberbullied by the Sonic fanbase. It just feel like every Sonic fan wanted to have my head. There were a few Sonic fans however, who were always there for me. And one of them is Slug Drones from the Sonic Wiki. She is actually just like A Lotta Moms terms of advice. She even said things along the same lines as he did. She told me "Those people were bullying you out of self-righteousness" and they "overreacted." She told me they are the ones who caused me "harm." Narisha-Is-Here from deviantART also stood up for me. She told me she "admired" me and was being mature about the whole bullying thing. She also likes an Adult Tails. I really wish more Sonic fans were like those two. Vertekins, another good Sonic fan who is an expert on Sonic said that people who defame and slander others need to "grow up." Especially those who were involved in making anything Sonic.

Now I am gonna talk about ranters. These kind of people think it's cool to go make 2 hour long videos of bashing, slandering, defaming, etc. others and to go make rants on fictional things. It isn't cool to do this. Ranters don't realize how weird it looks to other people to sit there and make rants for over 2+ hours. People in real life would all say "Why are you making a video about someone you don't even personally know?" The reasons they would use is "Freedom of Speech" and/or "We want our opinions to be heard." Freedom of Speech means you are protected by law to believe and think what ever you want. But you still have to obey the law no matter what. Freedom of Speech doesn't mean go harass, threaten, bully, defame, slander, etc other people. I am tell you guys what to do if you encounter a ranter and if you are being ranted on:

If you encounter a ranter:

1) They want attention, don't like/dislike their videos. Do not comment, do not favorite, etc. Just simply ignore them.

2) If they try to show you rant videos they made, ignore it.

3) If they continue to try to show you, keep ignoring them. They will eventually give up.

If you are being ranted on:

1) Do NOT comment on the video because that is what they want is a reaction from you.

2) The goal of their rants are to hurt you emotionally, make you feel depressed, miserable, anxious and fearful. They usually do this because they are insecure and possibly are being bullied themselves in real life. Or any other kind of personal issue.

3) Remember, they do this to you in front of a computer screen because they are safe behind there. If they did this in real life face to face, they would get punched in the face. If they ranted in public in front of a bunch of people, they would think they are crazy and probably get taken away in a straight jacket. If they are causing a public disturbance in public, they would get the cops called on them and get arrested. And ranters are afraid of this happening, so that is why they do it on the Internet.

4) If you feel you are not loved, remember there is always God who will love you more than you can ever imagine.

Just remember, people who do these things on the Internet are too afraid to do it in real life. You are unique and special. You are a human being with feelings no matter what they say. There is nothing wrong with liking fictional anthropomorphic characters as long as you don't believe they are real. I like my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's like how I like Jennifer Lopez. It's all a cute celebrity type of crush. I don't like the Sega Amy because it's 12. But that doesn't mean I don't like her as a character in general. When I said one time in Top Ten Furry Crushes meme way over a year ago. Sonic fans misinterpret when I said "I like her the way she is." I meant it as in despite me having a crush on my Adult Amy, she is still a good character in general even in her Sega design. And in the same description, I was describing why the character was a great character in general. That's another reason why Sonic fans misinterpreted it also. In all the choices I picked, I described why they are great characters in general. And no matter what Sonic fans say, I like my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's and NOT the Sega design.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You And A PSA From Me

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:20 am

In a big brony HUG?
Virtual FRIEND *hug*
My online "Cousin" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

There is nothing better than a big hug. I need it
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:40 am

Anytime Very Happy
you are a great friend, I know only online.
Its quite cool actually because My husband is a massive Kurt cobain fan too.
He had severe social anxiety a long time ago so he was never able to play guitar live, even though he would never play live. He is also a fan of similar music but I am more the Eddie Vedder fan due to his raw talent and support 100% for the WM3.
You know of that case?
Anyway

Yeah, even though its online you have proved to be quite the cool friend Very Happy
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:18 am

I have actually had a history of anxiety BEFORE I was even on any site as a user. In October of 2009, I had anxiety throughout my Sophmore year of High School. I remember having so much anxiety that I was afraid to be anywhere. I also remember it being so difficult to watch "The Great MacGrady" everyday of the week when PBS showed it all week long. It also didn't help that Bleach, my favorite anime had one of the most tearjerking credit songs at the time.

^^I want this song to be played at my funeral.

Oh yeah, October 2009 was also when Naruto: Shippuden first aired on Disney XD. But in edited form. Now it airs uncut on Adult Swim's Toonami.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:40 am

awww the McGrady episode Sad
Actually my Anxiety was so bad when I was 12 I was convinced I was going to get Cancer after watching it. I freaked out about cancer with my anxiety disorder for a good two years, then I saw this episode of Charlie brown where the blonde girl, a one shot character got leukemia but she survived, still it scared me for months and months...
so you want that song at your funeral? interesting...

I am not too sure yet. Maybe something godly and something dark as well...i dunno
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Suddenly, this is giving me an idea of what songs we would want played at our funeral.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 pm

good idea Very Happy
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content