show peeps be comin now?
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcoming Our New Members

Post by Francine Frensky on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:show peeps be comin now?
Well DUH. Who else do I look like, Peppermint Patty?
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Don't mind Kerry, Francine, she can be a little hard to understand sometimes. Razz

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Sounds to me like she needs a T-R-A-N-S-L-A-T-O-R. Buster, you've been all over the world right?

RIGHT?

Okay, good! Now quit stuffing your face and come make yourself useful.
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Is there a chance any of your other friends might join us here? We'd love to have 'em!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 pm

look i cant help it ok
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Is there a chance any of your other friends might join us here? We'd love to have 'em!
I asked Muffy last night, but she said this place was way too hoi polloi.  Whatever that means.  Arthur's babysitting this weekend.  
Hmm.  Maybe I'll call George...
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster Baxter on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Aww, man! My mom took away my laptop because I stayed up past my bedtime and now I have three whole days to catch up on! I'm sorry, aliens!
Huh? Francine?? When did you get here?
Francine Frensky wrote: Oh, I get it.  So you give Buster this great big stupid welcome party, but what do I get?  Not even a simple hello.  Hmph!  I see how it is.  I get it.  No, don't even try saying you're sorry.  I see just what this place is all about.
Well, excuse you! They happen to be my alien friends! From an alien planet! Besides, why would anyone give you a welcome party? Especially since you're such a rude big-mouth! No one on this website has any obligation to apologize to you because you don't deserve one!
Francine Frensky wrote:WELL, it's nice to see that at least ONE person around here has the decency to say hello!  To think, after I skip soccer practice to visit this place and get the cold shoulder like that.  I'll have you people know that I'm the ONLY one of Arthur's friends who's been around since Arthur's Nose!  That Buster didn't even show up until THREE stinking years later, and he didn't even have a speaking role or, or, or even a stupid NAME until YEARS after that!  And then...and then...they gave him his own big dumb TV show that he was too lazy to even finish!  But everyone still acts like he's Mister Popular or whatever and forgets about that smart, sporty, talented, working class girl who held up this ENTIRE stinking show for nearly TWO DECADES now!  For real, who'd even watch this show if it wasn't for me?  Arthur Timothy Read is about as exciting as a box of rocks, and I'll tell you something else...but...oh, it's hopeless!
No one gave you the cold shoulder! You were a nobody when you signed up! The aliens invited me! They've probably been watching me on Earth from their spaceship this whole time! And they saw that I wasn't a bossy know-it-all (like SOME people) so they gave me a personal invitation! And...hey! My show is NOT dumb! It teaches kids about different cultures! I have fun doing it! Kids have fun watching me! It's just as good as Arthur's show! And I'm willing to go all the way to defend it from bullies like you! "Mister Popular"? That's the lamest insult ever, Ms. Bossy Boots! You're the most boring part of the show because all you ever do is talk about yourself! People watch it for the brilliant comedian who has them splitting their sides with laughter every episode! Me! I give the show life! So what does it matter that I wasn't around first? At least I can entertain everyone who watches the show!
Buster Baxter
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Buster Baxter wrote:Aww, man! My mom took away my laptop because I stayed up past my bedtime and now I have three whole days to catch up on! I'm sorry, aliens!
Huh? Francine?? When did you get here?

Hah, a likely excuse! You were just too lazy to get up off the couch! Or did you even make it out of bed this morning?

Well, excuse you! They happen to be my alien friends! From an alien planet! Besides, why would anyone give you a welcome party? Especially since you're such a rude big-mouth! No one on this website has any obligation to apologize to you because you don't deserve one!

Yeah, right. They're just some random people you bumped into outside the Sugar Bowl when you were there holding hands with Mommy. I'll bet they only invited you because you just wouldn't stop bugging them!

No one gave you the cold shoulder! You were a nobody when you signed up! The aliens invited me! They've probably been watching me on Earth from their spaceship this whole time! And they saw that I wasn't a bossy know-it-all (like SOME people) so they gave me a personal invitation! And...hey! My show is NOT dumb! It teaches kids about different cultures! I have fun doing it! Kids have fun watching me! It's just as good as Arthur's show! And I'm willing to go all the way to defend it from bullies like you! "Mister Popular"? That's the lamest insult ever, Ms. Bossy Boots! You're the most boring part of the show because all you ever do is talk about yourself! People watch it for the brilliant comedian who has them splitting their sides with laughter every episode! Me! I give the show life! So what does it matter that I wasn't around first? At least I can entertain everyone who watches the show!

Excuse me! I talk about myself because that's what the AUDIENCE wants! I should know! I got almost as many fan letters last season as I have fingers on my right hand! See? Who deserves her own show now, Drugs Bunny? Yeah, I'm on to you. So it half of our audience! And if your show was so good, how come PBS up and cancelled it after just TWO AND A HALF measly seasons? Oh, that's right! Because you stopped showing up because you were TOO LAZY TO EVEN GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING! Why do you suppose Danny had to start doing plays and video game voiceovers to pay the bills? Because you were at home laying on your stupid couch and stuffing your stupid face when he was there at 6 A.M. ready to do your voice after practicing all night! I would know because unlike you, I was there on time every single stinking day! Don't you know he has a wife and two kids to support?

Buster Baxter, you're HOPELESS!
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster Baxter on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Francine Frensky wrote:Hah, a likely excuse! You were just too lazy to get up off the couch! Or did you even make it out of bed this morning?
Hey, you saw me at school today! And you were just as bossy as ever! It's not my fault I was grounded!
Francine Frensky wrote:Yeah, right. They're just some random people you bumped into outside the Sugar Bowl when you were there holding hands with Mommy. I'll bet they only invited you because you just wouldn't stop bugging them!
Nuh-uh! I have proof! I'll email you their invitations right now, and YOU'LL see, Ms. Smarty Pants!
Francine Frensky wrote:
Excuse me! I talk about myself because that's what the AUDIENCE wants! I should know! I got almost as many fan letters last season as I have fingers on my right hand! See? Who deserves her own show now, Drugs Bunny? Yeah, I'm on to you. So it half of our audience! And if your show was so good, how come PBS up and cancelled it after just TWO AND A HALF measly seasons? Oh, that's right! Because you stopped showing up because you were TOO LAZY TO EVEN GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING! Why do you suppose Danny had to start doing plays and video game voiceovers to pay the bills? Because you were at home laying on your stupid couch and stuffing your stupid face when he was there at 6 A.M. ready to do your voice after practicing all night! I would know because unlike you, I was there on time every single stinking day! Don't you know he has a wife and two kids to support?

Buster Baxter, you're HOPELESS!
But you're so boring! And mean! I bet the audience falls asleep when you come on-screen! I bet they just want you to go away, like everyone else does! Phhbt, fan letters. The fans that like you the best must ignore the fact that you're the meanest girl in the school! You could almost be a Tough Customer! Well, not really, because you're not tough. And no one is afraid of you. But you get the point! Hey, it's not my fault my show got cancelled! It's because people are so intolerant! Just like you!
I think you're the one who owes everyone an apology, Francine!
Buster Baxter
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Buster Baxter wrote:Hey, you saw me at school today! And you were just as bossy as ever! It's not my fault I was grounded!

Buster, I saw what everybody else saw. George. Wearing a cheap, cut-out Buster mask and answering for you when Mr. Ratburn called your name out this morning during attendance. Buster, that was so lame. You guys couldn't even fool Binky! Good luck explaining that one to Mr. Haney after Christmas break. Oh and by the way, don't expect any presents from me this year!

Buster Baxter wrote:Nuh-uh! I have proof! I'll email you their invitations right now, and YOU'LL see, Ms. Smarty Pants!

Yuh-huh! You mean the invitations that you typed up and e-mailed to yourself using Mommy's computer?

Buster Baxter wrote:But you're so boring! And mean! I bet the audience falls asleep when you come on-screen! I bet they just want you to go away, like everyone else does! Phhbt, fan letters. The fans that like you the best must ignore the fact that you're the meanest girl in the school! You could almost be a Tough Customer! Well, not really, because you're not tough. And no one is afraid of you. But you get the point! Hey, it's not my fault my show got cancelled! It's because people are so intolerant! Just like you!
I think you're the one who owes everyone an apology, Francine!

Boring? BORING! I'll have you know that I can sing, play the drums...heck, I can even sing and play the drums AT THE SAME TIME! What can you do other than repeat lame jokes out of some dumb joke book that's like twenty years old anyway?

Grrr...
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:21 pm

A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Amidst the chaos, here's a warm welcome to MagicToolBox!  cheers
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Crazy Joe?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 am

prolly
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 am

Welcome aboard, Arthurfan21!  Glad to have you aboard. Smile  
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:01 am

If I'm not mistaken, there's another Arthurfan with the number 29
WatteauMasterDetective
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 am

Good detective work as usual, Virgule!  
Just in case they're not the same person, welcome aboard to both!  If so, then welcome aboard all over again.  Razz
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Welcome aboard, Mr. Eight-Three-One!  Very Happy
Coincidentally, that used to be my area code...
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Welcome to the Slums, Joe Gerbil! We hope you enjoy your stay. Very Happy
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Yes, welcome aboard!  Make yourself at home, dance happily, and stay as long as you like. Wink  

Now, where did I put that hamster wheel...
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:05 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Eight-Three-One on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:12 pm

I'm a bit late to the response, but hello everybody! I'm quite happy to be here; I'm currently re-watching all of the episodes in order and have made it to the beginning of Season 6 as of today. It's been really fun and nostalgic so far, as this show was a huge part of my childhood (I never had cable growing up so PBS was my only source of children's entertainment). I'm so glad a place like this exists! Thanks for all your welcomes!
Mr. Eight-Three-One
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 am

Welcome aboard, mate!
WatteauMasterDetective
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile