What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Go down

What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:11 am

Mr. Ratburn - I would be good bye Mr. Ratburn and the show would REALLY jump the shark.

Binky - Who is gonna be the bully now?

Rattles - I could see this happening with Archie Vanderloo being engaged to his mom.

Molly - Who is gonna be the skater of Lakewood now?

Slink - He already moved once, but he shouldn't a second time!

Jane Read - I would cry and beg her not to move! I would want a big good bye hug from here! Sad


Last edited by The Pop Cult Gamer on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Posts : 1927
Join date : 2014-10-26
Location : Nowhere

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by 磁計算機騎士 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am

Slink may have transferred schools, but he never moved houses. Then again, we've never seen his house...
avatar
磁計算機騎士
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

Posts : 244
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 869

View user profile http://wikia.com/w:c:arthur

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:26 am

Just so you know, I've had to move upwards of over 23 times growing up, so it's entirely possible that Slink would end up moving again so soon. But like Mag said, Slink clearly just transfered schools and probably did so without moving from one house or neighborhood to another - the schools in Elwood City seem to be in pretty close proximity to each other.

_________________
Marina The Slums' Greatest Marinapreciator!
avatar
Snowth Poogle
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

Posts : 1630
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Just so you know, I've had to move upwards of over 23 times growing up, so it's entirely possible that Slink would end up moving again so soon. But like Mag said, Slink clearly just transfered schools and probably did so without moving from one house or neighborhood to another - the schools in Elwood City seem to be in pretty close proximity to each other.

They are probably the same school district.
avatar
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Posts : 1927
Join date : 2014-10-26
Location : Nowhere

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:14 pm

I would feel a little... Crying or Very sad
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 30
Location : In The South.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:53 pm

The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:Binky - Who is gonna be the bully now?(
In all honesty, in later seasons he hasn't been the bully he once used to be... Well, except when George is involved I guess.
The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:Jane Read - I would cry and beg her not to move! I would want a big good bye hug from here! Sad
Now there's an interesting idea. As someone who grew up living with only one parent I'd be willing to watch how Arthur and D.W. would deal with a similar situation. Surprised
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Arthur's Underwear
Arthur's Underwear

Posts : 609
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia, Moscow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:06 pm

I've already experienced this. And it better not happen again! Smile

Buster, Elwood City is where you belong!

If Sue Ellen moved away (very likely given her Father's diplomat status), it could prove bittersweet. I'd like to see how the others would react. Tears would be shed, methinks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Quantum Storm wrote:If Sue Ellen moved away (very likely given her Father's diplomat status), it could prove bittersweet. I'd like to see how the others would react. Tears would be shed, methinks.
She could start her own show, something like "Postcards from Sue Ellen" where she would share trivia about all sorts of countries around the globe and not just different parts of the US. Surprised
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Arthur's Underwear
Arthur's Underwear

Posts : 609
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia, Moscow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Coyote_Mao wrote:
Quantum Storm wrote:If Sue Ellen moved away (very likely given her Father's diplomat status), it could prove bittersweet. I'd like to see how the others would react. Tears would be shed, methinks.
She could start her own show, something like "Postcards from Sue Ellen" where she would share trivia about all sorts of countries around the globe and not just different parts of the US. Surprised

Not A Bad Ideal! Smile
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 30
Location : In The South.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Well, We already saw Buster moved away kind of...I could see Sue Ellen moving back to another country, That's all I got for now. I just don't what will happen if the writers on the show do that ideal? Question What a Face
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 30
Location : In The South.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Moved Away?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum