What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Got Killed Off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Got Killed Off?

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:33 pm

I know they would never do this because it's a kid's show but let's say the writers decided to kill off a character in Arthur and it happens to be your favorite? This is how I would react:

Mr. Ratburn - I would shout NOOOOOO!!!!! Why Mr. Ratburn!? *sobs* Who is gonna be Arthur's teacher now!? He was the best teacher ever! He was my childhood!

Binky - I would try to convince Brown and Bailey to give him another chance and who will be the friendly bully of Arthur now?

Rattles - I would be pissed off and tell the writers that the Tough Customers aren't the Tough Customers without Rattles. He is just misunderstood.

Molly - I would cry and be pissed off as well. She is the face of the Tough Customers! Not to mention she is a fan favorite too. Lots and lots of people including A Lotta Moms would be very upset.

Slink - I would be mad but not as mad because he wasn't as important as Binky, Rattles and Molly. If they HAD to write him out, at least have him transfer schools instead of killing him.

Jane Read - I would cry the hardest and my childhood would be dead! I would stop watching Arthur and the show would jump the shark. It would also be a terrible idea because that would upset and disturb kids and parents would complain.

Last edited by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do If Your Favorite Arthur Characters Got Killed Off?

Post by 磁計算機騎士 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 pm

[deleted]

Last edited by 磁計算機騎士 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
磁計算機騎士
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile http://wikia.com/w:c:arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:03 am

Sue Ellen : I'm pretty sure I would stare dead eyed into the distance an extra hour every day.
Buster : I think I would be getting teary-eyed a lot, just randomly covering my face with my hands and gasping. Giggling a bit too, because lord knows he'd go out hilariously or be captured by aliens and revived.
George : I think I would actually cry a lot. Then I'd draw the most inspirational fanart on the damn internet, rest in peace!
Arthur : I'd sit down somewhere and not get up, saying to myself blankly, "It's over. It's over. It's over and there was nothing you could do."
Francine : I'd be angry, punching walls while crying. And maybe need some hugs. I think I'd need to see her in a vision or a dream or just pretend I'm having a vision where I see her to have closure.
Binky : Build a shrine in the town square. Hold a procession every day with peanut free candles.
Molly : Oh I would not take that well. I'd slam my laptop shut, and immediately leaped over to the end of my room, opening my bedroom window and running. I could hear my mother, calling me, but I ignored her. My head down, tears rushing in the wind. I ran to the nearest playground, and curled up as she had once, before realizing, there was only one thing to be done, and I was the only one to do it..

"Well, Jeremy, what happened?"
"We're not entirely sure, sir."
Chief Investigative Officer Jones let out the smoke, and breathed a sigh of bitterness. "When are we ever sure, Jeremy?" Jones took a swig from a hidden flask, dropped his cigarette to the ground, and was about to crush it with his foot, as his ex-wife had crushed his heart, when Jeremy yanked him back. Jones almost slugged the young officer when he saw it. Around the ruins of the Story 9 writers building, the spark from his cig' had lit up what was obviously strategically based lines of gasoline.
"What the dickens?" muttered Jones.
Burning in the wreckage, outlined by fire was the silhouette of.. a bunny. A bunny... with long bangs.
"Molly Macdonald." muttered Jones, shaking his head.

"Who?" said Jeremy, profusely confused.
And underneath, lit up by the lines of flame, were those words. Those bitter, vengeance-filled words.
"YOU HAVE ENTERED A WORLD OF PAIN."
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:11 am

磁計算機騎士 wrote:Greg and Marc can't do that because they do not write the episodes. You should say "the writers decided to kill off a character".

I'll fix that.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:32 am

I'll wouldn't know what to do with myself! Crying or Very sad
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top