Favorite Whose Line Episode

Go down

Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:46 pm

Does anybody have a favorite episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I have a lot of favorite episodes but my favorite episode would have to be the episode where Wayne Brady and Chip Esten sing to a camp counselor in the style of The Munchkins.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Fresh Donkey
Fresh Donkey

Posts : 691
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by PaigeTurner on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:06 pm

avatar
PaigeTurner
Peachmonger
Peachmonger

Posts : 616
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 29
Location : Elwood City Public Library

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 pm

How about the one time from the Scenes from a hat segment, where they were doing sexual themes to Sesame Street and Ryan & Colin were doing the Letter H! you got to check that out on Youtube! Very Happy Laughing Smile What a Face
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 30
Location : In The South.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Buster & Molly Lover wrote:How about the one time from the Scenes from a hat segment, where they were doing sexual themes to Sesame Street and Ryan & Colin were doing the Letter H! you got to check that out on Youtube! Very Happy Laughing Smile What a Face

I'll have to check that one out!
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Fresh Donkey
Fresh Donkey

Posts : 691
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

WhoseLineFan wrote:
Buster & Molly Lover wrote:How about the one time from the Scenes from a hat segment, where they were doing sexual themes to Sesame Street and Ryan & Colin were doing the Letter H! you got to check that out on Youtube! Very Happy Laughing Smile What a Face

I'll have to check that one out!

OMG! You Must, you'll laugh your Butt off! Laughing
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 30
Location : In The South.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:14 am

Buster & Molly Lover wrote:
WhoseLineFan wrote:
Buster & Molly Lover wrote:How about the one time from the Scenes from a hat segment, where they were doing sexual themes to Sesame Street and Ryan & Colin were doing the Letter H! you got to check that out on Youtube! Very Happy Laughing Smile What a Face

I'll have to check that one out!

OMG! You Must, you'll laugh your Butt off! Laughing

I will!
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Fresh Donkey
Fresh Donkey

Posts : 691
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 pm

the deleted scene from Titanic, noahs' ark sound effects definitely.
avatar
fudgy brown sludge
King of France
King of France

Posts : 541
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 18
Location : the bathroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:47 pm

fudgy brown sludge wrote:the deleted scene from Titanic, noahs' ark sound effects definitely.

Nice. I'll have to check that one out as well.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Fresh Donkey
Fresh Donkey

Posts : 691
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Whose Line Episode

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum