Arthur at the Top 10!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur at the Top 10!

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Arthur While he may not be in the top ten of the list of the cutest, he still plays a very important role in teaching children the everyday way of morals like no other (well except Sesame Street and Mr. Fred's Neighbourhood) So important that he does get into the top ten of kids shows. Arthur

WatteauMasterDetective
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur at the Top 10!

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Good old Watchmojo Very Happy I love it
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Arthur should have been higher...
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:23 pm

I think that's a respectable list. The subject of the Kratt Brothers' shows has been up for debate for years, but I agree with WatchMojo in that I always felt ZOBOOMAFOO was the superior show over KRATTS' KREATURES: having the Kratts mingle with Zoboo and other creatures in one location while still going out on trips into the wild to visit other animals gave it a more fun and communal feel as opposed to the girl who seemed to only communicate with the Kratts and the cartoon creature (whose name escapes me) via video chats and such while they remain out in the wild of KRATTS' KREATURES. I've yet to see WILD KRATTS, but it gets a lot of positive feedback from people, and it does look like a really fun and imaginative show. I give the Kratts a lot of credit, they're always looking for new and unique ways to share their love of the animal kingdom with kids, and they've been doing an excellent job.

I heartell that READING RAINBOW is supposedly being planned for a reboot, much like THE ELECTRIC COMPANY recently was. While I don't know how a reboot would compare to the original, I think it's a noble idea to try to keep instilling an appreciation for books to kids, especially as more and more anti-book our culture is becoming today (Kayne West, for example, hates books so much, he wrote and published his memoirs that were a whoppin' 52 pages).

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top