Posting More Fan Fictions On Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting More Fan Fictions On Here

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Before preceding to read this fan fiction. Please read the disclaimers first.

Copyright Disclaimer: Although I created the idea of the Adult Amy form (this is a flashback story of her life in the past), I do not own the character in general. She belongs to Sega and Sonic Team.

Likeness Disclaimer: All the characters in this story except Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley are fictional. Any similarities to real living people is unintentional.

Canon Disclaimer: This is not canon to the games or any other Sonic universe. It is 100% fan made and not official in any way.

Offense Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. It is not to be taken seriously. If you get offended easily, please stop reading and exit out of this page. Please be respectful, that is all I am asking.

Hi guys, it's TPCG here. Almost a week ago, I posted a fan fiction on here. It was a flashback fan fiction of my Adult Amy Rose design's backstory. There are some facts about the story that I would like to share:

Quinton Rose, Amy's deceased father in the story is based off me in terms of personality. In the story, he is portrayed to be shy, emotional, caring and optimistic. He is also a Christian as well.

Jerry Arbuckle, was a former Vietiam Veteran. I was inspired to make him a character by the Alice in Chains song, "Rooster." He is also partially inspired by Race Bannon from Jonny Quest. Like Race, he has "Platinum" blonde hair. In Part II, he becomes Amy's Legal Guardian.

The Northridge Earthquake of 1994 was a real life earthquake. It was one of the strongest earthquakes to hit Los Angeles. It was also one of the most costliest earthquakes causing over 13-40 billion dollars in damages. Several businesses, entertainment productions, you name it were all affected by this quake. However, I will state that Adult Amy is NOT from Northridge, California. Where Adult Amy and Sonic are from is hinted to be somewhere nearby at best.

I will be posting more Adult Amy Origins stories very soon. If you guys have any questions about the fan fictions, feel free to ask?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting More Fan Fictions On Here

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Moved to Crossing the Border.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Moved to Crossing the Border.

Sorry about that
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:44 am

I love Fanfiction.com Very Happy
Buster & Molly Lover