Another Bunny's Body / Snickers Really Satisfies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Bunny's Body / Snickers Really Satisfies

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:23 am

[04:16:08] WheeljackDude : Maria: Alex, eat a Snickers. (hands Alex the Snickers bar)

[04:16:30] @ A Lotta Moms : Alex takes the Snickers and looks at it suspiciously...
[04:17:07] WheeljackDude : Maria: (to Alex) You get a little hostile when you're hungry.
[04:17:15] @ A Lotta Moms : Remembering the horrible truth about the last "Snickers" bar Rattles gave him as a gesture of kindness, good will and dog droppings.
[04:18:03] @ A Lotta Moms : Alex wipes away the cheese sauce from the wrapper, and peels it back like a ripe banana.
[04:18:23] @ A Lotta Moms : Looking over the milk chocolatey goodness as his mouth begins to water.
[04:19:21] WheeljackDude : Alex takes a bite of the Snickers bar and transformed into a different rabbit boy named Unknown Male Rabbit Number Whatever
[04:19:30] @ A Lotta Moms : Buster smells the distant aroma of melty candy a mile away, and floors it like a hungry shark.
[04:19:48] WheeljackDude : Maria: (to Alex who just transformed) Better?
[04:20:19] @ A Lotta Moms : Unknown Male Rabbit: *stares at Maria, confused*
[04:20:34] @ A Lotta Moms : Unknown Male Rabbit: Who are you, lady?
[04:21:34] WheeljackDude : Rabbit Boy from Miss Sweetwater's class: Hi, Maria...
[04:22:34] @ A Lotta Moms : Maria perks up, giving Rabbit Boy a longing look...
[04:22:52] @ A Lotta Moms : Remembering all of those nights she dreamed of collapsing in his loving embrace.
[04:23:11] @ A Lotta Moms : And rolling around in a tub full of melted cheese together with him.
[04:23:15] WheeljackDude : Rabbit Boy: (to Maria) I'm better than Buster....or Alex....
[04:23:46] @ A Lotta Moms : Alex looks on through the eyes of Unknown Male Rabbit, unable to do anything about it.
[04:24:03] @ A Lotta Moms : As he watches his Sugar Bunny, smitten by the charms of another...
[04:24:35] @ A Lotta Moms : Maria fidgits, breaking into a sweat...
[04:24:39] WheeljackDude : Plague Maria: Don't worry. I'm all for Alex. (to Alex) Isn't this right, Alex boy?
[04:24:41] @ A Lotta Moms : Maria: I-I-I...
[04:26:22] WheeljackDude : Plague Maria: (to the real Maria) I take Alex.
[04:26:41] @ A Lotta Moms : Alex feels Plague Maria's hand pass over his chest and stroke his cheek, but knows it's all a terrible lie.
[04:27:05] @ A Lotta Moms : But he cannot speak, still trapped within the confines of another bunny's body.
[04:27:35] @ A Lotta Moms : As Plague Maria's gaze closes in, he sees the barren reflection of a skull staring back at him.
[04:27:49] @ A Lotta Moms : And feels the Black Death as it passes from her body unto his.
[04:27:53] WheeljackDude : Real Maria: Good luck with my clone, Alex.... I'll take Buster... Well, the clone one, since the real Buster has my best friend, Ladonna!
[04:29:46] WheeljackDude : Plague Maria: (kisses Alex all over his face)
[04:29:52] @ A Lotta Moms : Alex, forever trapped in another man's flesh, retreats into the world of dreams.
[04:28:46] @ A Lotta Moms : Meanwhile at the local Snickers factory, Supreme Dog, Satan and Charlie Sheen throw their heads back and share a collective laugh of sheer, unbridled villainy.

Last edited by A Lotta Moms on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Bunny's Body / Snickers Really Satisfies

Post by Apricot Jack on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Apricot Jack
Peachmonger
Peachmonger

View user profile