Season 19 Premiere Dates

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 19 Premiere Dates

Post by CMSAB11 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:58 pm

These are just stupid reasons to ban an episode...parents are way too overreactive. It's like the gay moms issue in the Sugartime episode of PFB, only we have a certain former Secretary of Education to blame for that.
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Salty on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:These are just stupid reasons to ban an episode...parents are way too overreactive. It's like the gay moms issue in the Sugartime episode of PFB, only we have a certain former Secretary of Education to blame for that.

I saw that episode on YT a couple months ago--there was nothing wrong with it! I don't even think they used the "L" word; I think Buster just said, "That's a lot of moms."

I think it's disgusting that even in 2016, it's still considered taboo or risque to show a loving lgbt family or major lgbt character who doesn't get raped/murdered, but it's ok for kids to watch shows about murder and gun violence. Even if it was possible for watching an lgbt person tv to turn you lgbt (which it isn't), I would rather my child tell me they were lgbt than try to kill someone.
Salty
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 pm

shits sad bro an shits how it is these days Crying or Very sad erryone all ike oh ok i guess its ok bein gay then they fin out theyre kids gay an they all like OMFG U AINT LIVE HER ENO MORE SO GO EAT OUT THE FUCKEN TRASH Crying or Very sad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Salty wrote:
CMSAB11 wrote:These are just stupid reasons to ban an episode...parents are way too overreactive. It's like the gay moms issue in the Sugartime episode of PFB, only we have a certain former Secretary of Education to blame for that.

I saw that episode on YT a couple months ago--there was nothing wrong with it! I don't even think they used the "L" word; I think Buster just said, "That's a lot of moms."

I think it's disgusting that even in 2016, it's still considered taboo or risque to show a loving lgbt family or major lgbt character who doesn't get raped/murdered, but it's ok for kids to watch shows about murder and gun violence. Even if it was possible for watching an lgbt person tv to turn you lgbt (which it isn't), I would rather my child tell me they were lgbt than try to kill someone.

Here's the thing about Sugartime!: not only did they not mention the "L" word, it wasn't even outright stated that the two women were in a gay relationship. I've seen it quite a few times; it's easy to miss that part of the episode entirely. In fact, you could easily mistake the two women for being sisters or even good friends if you don't catch that part. There was nothing sexual about the way their relationship was hinted at. There wasn't even anything remotely romantic about the way they were presented to us. All that was mentioned was that they were two women living under the same roof, and that two hens ruled the roost.

Hell, I think most of the kids who saw it probably didn't even catch that part. I mean, really? And so what if they asked their parents why there were two moms? All that would be needed was an explanation that some families are different than others, it was one of the themes of that episode. It's that damn simple.

It was a huge mess of homophobics making a huge deal out of a small segment of the episode..."gay propaganda tainting the minds of youth" or something absurd like that. Again, you can thank Mrs. Margaret Spellings for that little episode of nonsensical bigotry. It was her keen eye that saved us all from the horrors of homosexuality, of course. *sarcasm*
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:22 am

shit oyl happen cause fucken dumass |3u$h come in maek her@charge hella channesl or someshit. i aint vote 4 his dumbass an aint gonna.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:12 pm

I don't think you have anything to worry about, Kerry...I doubt he'll be running for president again in this lifetime. Razz
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 am

well he do ima shit pancakes -_-
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile