Possible Arthur Special Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Arthur Special Title

Post by PrettyCoolStairs on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Exciting news! But the information below could be a spoiler, including possible episode descriptions.

Spoiler Alert:
I have come across information from PBS regarding preliminary airdates for a special week of Arthur. This would be from May 29 to June 2, 2017, featuring a "movie event" and three new episodes. This screenshot depicts the movie being titled "D.W. & THE BEASTLY BIRTHDAY". This may confirm an entry on IMDb with the title "D.W. and the Beastly Birthday Party". The titles of the three new episodes remain unknown, but are most likely part of either Season 20 or 21, depending on whether or not PBS premieres other new episodes prior to this event.

I'm assuming this means the movie will air Monday and repeat on Friday of that week, with the three new episodes airing Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. PBS has done this scheduling strategy for several other special events like this.

Last edited by PrettyCoolStairs on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrettyCoolStairs
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Arthur Special Title

Post by MagicToolBox on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:33 pm

So are they completely forgetting that "D.W.'s Perfect Wish" ever happened? D.W. went from 4 to 5 to 4. Will she go back to being 4 again a little while later and then have a third 5th birthday party in another decade or so? Razz

MagicToolBox
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyCoolStairs on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:42 pm

"D.W.'s Perfect Wish" was done so well, in my opinion. I'm not quite sure how this could top it. Especially with what sounds like more fantasy/magical scenes. Transporting into the future could be interesting. ("The Contest"-esque?)
PrettyCoolStairs
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewHecht on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 am

I also loved "D.W.'s Perfect Wish." I hope it can top the original like the Bike Lane episode topped "The Election," or at least compete with it.
MatthewHecht
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:15 pm

MagicToolBox wrote:So are they completely forgetting that "D.W.'s Perfect Wish" ever happened? D.W. went from 4 to 5 to 4. Will she go back to being 4 again a little while later and then have a third 5th birthday party in another decade or so? Razz
makes perfect sense to me.
fudgy brown sludge
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top