Silver Hills

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Hills

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:14 pm

How terrible, simply terrible it is the things that have been happening within Silver Hills!

Callie's relationship with Jake was rocky from the start, but I always blamed that smug Jake - it was always clear to me that he was never interested in Callie to begin with, he always had his eyes set on her friend Tiffee, as did a lot of guys, and was basically going out with Callie to try to get closer to Tiffee.

That's really a pity, because Callie was really adorable, or rather, adorkable, in her own way. . . .

Maybe a tad short and squat, but she was really kind, sweet, considerate, and very sensitive. I know Jake wasn't good enough for her, but she so wanted to try to make a last ditch effort to save their crumbling relationship at that dance party everyone in Silver Hills was going to.

But unfortunately, Tiffee was also going to be at the dance. . . .

And flaunting herself in those flash pants. That slutty skank!

And how slimey of her to try to put Callie's mind at ease by telling her Jake won't care what she's wearing, but, Tiffee knew very well that she'd be drawing all attention towards herself by going around and flaunting her skanky self in those hoe pants, including Jake, who we all knew she was secretly wanting as well! And boy, oh boy, did that dance turn out to be the worst night of Callie's life. Imagine the heartache she endured not when only it seemed like Jake had to leave early because, "something came up," but discovering he had slipped into one of the restroom stalls to bang Tiffee!

Jake! You bastard! How could you do this to poor Callie? She poured her heart out to you, and then you walked all over it like a welcome mat, and kicked it to the curb like a stray dog! And that pit viper Tiffee! Callie trusted her as her friend and her confidant, and not only did Tiffee betray that trust, she ended up driving a wedge between them, why? Because getting her rocks off is more important to her than friendship!

Callie was used and abused, and neither Jake or Tiffee gave a shit! Callie spent about a week, piled up in bed, eating her weight in ice cream and Cool Whip and binge-watching HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS, while Tiffee not only kept screwing Jake, but any other guy who was willing to bed her.

I really wished Callie could see the error of her own ways: she knew Jake had commitment issues, and she even suspected him of seeing other girls in the past anyway - she should have went with her gut instinct, rather than hold onto that one little sliver of nonexistent hope in thinking there was some possible way their relationship could be saved. But at the same time . . . DAMN YOU TIFFEE AND JAKE FOR DOING THIS TO CALLIE!

Revenge should be exacted on both of them, and I know exactly what should happen: Tiffee should contract HIV and slowly succumb to AIDS for sleeping around the way she did. As for Jake? Heh! Callie should bring him to a graveyard and start riding him in the cemetary, where a tombstone will crumble and come crashing down on his skull.

Man. Never a peaceful moment in Silver Hills.

Last edited by Snowth Poogle on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Hills

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Aww...I'm sympathy for poor Callie Chan that she was abused by Jake Kun & so called friend, Tiffee chan! ༼ ༏༏ີཻ༾ヘ ༏༏ີཻ༾༾༽༽ ૮( ᵒ̌ૢཪᵒ̌ૢ )ა I WANNA TO FREEZE JAKE KUN & TIFFEE CHAN TO DEATH!!!୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭ ( ▼▼)r ☆・・・-(x x)
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

Location : Francine Chan's bedroom full of ice cream. (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Those pants just scream "bathroom bang" if you ask me.  Not only with the perpetually-unbuttoned easy access knit, but just look at them...they're practically flowing with orgasm!
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:45 pm

In the days to come, no matter where Callie went, everywhere she looked she could see other girls in Silver Hills were wearing flashpants. Not only that, but the other girls of Silver Hills were almost always seen with their respective boyfriends - all of these sights and more felt like the stings of thousands of poison-tipped needles jabbing themselves in Callie's heart. Were those flashy bathroom bang pants really that great? Callie couldn't walk down the street, or down the hallways without other girls shooting her menacing glares. Would Jake have stayed with her if she wore those hoe pants?

In a moment of being disillusioned, Callie went down to the mall to try on some flashpants for herself . . . but there was a problem. Because of her short stature, and her only-so-slightly generous build, there wasn't a pair that would properly fit her: they were either too long, or too small. She sunk down into the corner of the changing room, burying her face into her knees as she wept, silently; she never imagined that a pair of pants would ever ruin her life.

All the while, Jake still enjoyed banging Tiffee any chance they got. Being the superficial jerkass that he is, it was the one thing he wanted from Callie that she wouldn't submit to. Callie was brought up to expect men to treat her like a person, not an object. Tiffee, on the other hand, came from a background of privilege and entitlement, so she could care less - in her mind, the fact that almost all the boys of Silver Hills wanted her was a-okay with her. There were some boys she enjoyed more than others, and right now, Jake was the object of her selfish desires; so selfish are her desires that she cared not that she destroyed Callie in the process - in fact, she actually got a kick out of the look of pure shock and astonishment on Callie's face when she caught them banging in the bathroom at the dance.

That Tiffee sure is a bitch! Being a false friend and all! That's just low and cold!

But low is how far Callie had sunk into her personal well, drowning in a pool of self-loathing . . . she's in so much mental and emotional pain, you just wanna reach out and hug her. And that probably would be better than the fact that she's now sneaking into Tiffee's place while she's out, and rummaging through her medicine cabinet. No, Callie! This will pass! Don't do it!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Tiffee Don't do it, Callie!  You have your entire life ahead of you!
Callie What's the point?  You'd just steal it from me, like you steal everything else that I love and care about...

Yes, I was inspired enough by this ongoing epic to create two new emoticons. Wink
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Haha, you're awesome, Moms!

Tiffee Come on, Callie, you're exaggerating.
Callie Of course you'd say that.
Tiffee Seriously, you're making too big a deal out of this. It was just a harmless little fling.
Callie "Too big a deal out of a harmless little fling"?!
Tiffee Sure! (Scoff) Everybody does it.
Callie You call stealing my boyfriend, betraying my trust, and destroying our friendship "harmless"?
Tiffee Look, Callie, it's not as it Jake really meant anything to me. . . .
Callie Well, he did to me!
Tiffee Alright, alright. I'm sorry, okay?
Callie "Sorry"? "Sorry"?! You're not sorry! You never were sorry! But you are a sorry excuse for a human being!
Tiffee Hey, chill out!
Callie How can I chill out when you've taken pleasure in ruining my life?!
Tiffee Look, I wasn't trying to ruin your life, like I said, it was just a little fling, nothing more.
Callie If it's nothing more, why are you and Jake still seeing each other?!
Tiffee Oh, you know how it is.
Callie No, I don't. I really wouldn't.
Tiffee It's not my fault I'm popular with the guys.
Callie Maybe not, but I know you intentionally flaunt yourself to get more of them to notice you! You and your . . . your . . . your stupid flashpants!
Tiffee This is just the thing right now; just imagine, in another fifteen years or so, skin-tight jeans will be the thing.
Callie Oh, sure, you'd just love to strut your stuff in anything skin tight.
Tiffee You're just jealous.
Callie "Jealous"?!
Tiffee Yeah. You wish you had a body like mine, don't you?
Callie (Silence)
Tiffee Don't you?

Callie turned and examined her body in the bathroom mirror. True, she was shorter and frumpier than Tiffee; maybe if she did have a longer, more slender body like Tiffee, she'd be more popular as well. Maybe Jake would have even stayed with her. But, why must it always be about people's bodies and not their minds or personalities?

Tiffee (Smirk) That's what I thought.

Callie brushes past Tiffee, giving her a sour glance, before leaving.

Tiffee (Calling out) Don't blame me for your own faults, Callie!

Door slam.

DAMN TIFFEE, YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HEAD BASHED IN! DON'T LISTEN TO HER, CALLIE!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:14 am

Tiffee Tonight's the night, the mood is right
Tiffee Anything I choose he buys
Tiffee I observe by his shoes and ties
Tiffee He prefer the exclusive kind
Tiffee Converse over booze and wine

Tiffee Tonight's the night, the jewels is bright
Tiffee Any way I move he likes
Tiffee He is searching for cutie pie
Tiffee He could scoop and sign

Tiffee Keep a boo dressed down to my Louboutins
Tiffee Keep my calm and keep my cool
Tiffee Heard you got a girlfriend but she's a deuce-deuce,
Tiffee Wanna see a little bambi in the nude?

Tiffee sweetie candy, liqorice too
Tiffee Wanna book a ticket, get physical soon
Tiffee Head of the class, but I got prinicipals too
Tiffee Arching my back give them a view

Tiffee He wanna taste the cinnamon too
Tiffee Sex is a race, I'm winning it too
Tiffee I'm a rude bitch but I like gentlemen
Tiffee Who spend dividends, benjis, residuals too
Tiffee When he, put it in I'm remembering you

Tiffee Who's his girlfriend, never a clue.
Callie What?

Alex Girl if it's alright,
Alex We'll both make love and get it on tonight,
Alex Let's get it on,
Alex I got a girl but you look good tonight,
Alex You look so good baby,
Alex It's one on one tonight babe, tonight.

Tiffee Let's go!

Tiffee Drink in my hand, hand on my chip
Tiffee A vamp bitch do it like this
Tiffee Here with your man, hand on my hip
Tiffee A bad bitch do it like this
Tiffee A bad bitch do it like this~

Tiffee I ENTICE I SUPPLY WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CANT PROVIDE
Tiffee THAT TIGHT GRIP TWAT, I GOT THAT SLIP AND SLIDE
Tiffee YOU GOT THAT TOP, TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT, ITS MORE LIKE
Tiffee I'M YOUR TYPE, ITS ALRIGHT, YOUNG AND RIGHT
Tiffee DELAY YOUR FLIGHT AND STAY THE NIGHT
Tiffee OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND
Tiffee DIM THE LIGHTS AND LAY THE PIPE!!!

Alex Girl if it's alright,
Alex We'll both make love and get it on tonight,
Alex Let's get it on,
Alex I got a girl but you look good tonight,
Alex You look so good baby,
Alex It's one on one tonight babe, tonight.

Tiffee Let's go!

Tiffee A bad bitch do it like this
Tiffee A bad bitch do it like this~

Tiffee I ENTICE I SUPPLY WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CANT PROVIDE
Tiffee THAT TIGHT GRIP TWAT, I GOT THAT SLIP AND SLIDE
Tiffee YOU GOT THAT TOP, TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT, ITS MORE LIKE
Tiffee I'M YOUR TYPE, ITS ALRIGHT, YOUNG AND RIGHT
Tiffee DELAY YOUR FLIGHT AND STAY THE NIGHT
Tiffee OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND
Tiffee DIM THE LIGHTS AND LAY THE PIPE!!!

Tiffee These weak bitches talkin' out of their neck
Tiffee I'm all bout money, power, respect
Tiffee Old girl on powderin necks
Tiffee Old girl owe some power, respect
Tiffee Niggas took the flower then jet
Tiffee Should've stuck to the script instead of suckin' on sect
Tiffee Bump on the dick, never forget
Tiffee These niggas is hexxed.

Callie Nasty.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:26 pm

As the saga continues, I've made a pretty interesting coincidental discovery while rewatching Arthur Comes Out...

A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:55 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:As the saga continues, I've made a pretty interesting coincidental discovery while rewatching Arthur Comes Out...

Σq|゚Д゚|pワオLotta Moms Kun, WHAT ARE THOSE?!Σq|゚Д゚|pワオ
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:59 pm

_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm guessing either prototypical versions of Callie and Tiffee...or their waterlogged corpses.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Σd(・ω・´。)ок!!
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 pm

Still drowning in the sensations of negativity brought on by those whom she thought she loved and trusted, Callie decided to drop by another Silver Hills residence; this one was the home of a platonic acquaintance, Teddy. Teddy was a nice enough guy - whenever he showed his face, that is - but he also had a secret that few others in Silver Hills knew about: he was also a druggy. He mostly sold drugs, but he also would occasionally indulge himself. That afternoon, he answered the knock at his door, and found Callie.

TEDDY: Oh, hey, Callie.

Callie didn't respond, she just invited herself in.

TEDDY: Uh, come in.

Callie Do you have something for me?

TEDDY: Huh?

Callie Do you have anything? I want to get high.

Teddy stared at Callie briefly, surprised that she, of all people, was coming to him for dope. Although Teddy never quite to know Callie as personally as others, like Tiffee, did, he never would have guessed that this seemingly quiet and unassuming girl would ever come to him to get high; he invited her into his small living room. Shortly thereafter, Teddy and Callie were on the couch; Teddy was sucking down a beer, and smoking a joint, while Callie fell off the couch, nearly crashing into the coffee table, where there were a number of now-near empty pill bottles.

Callie Whoa. Did you see that?
TEDDY: What?
Callie The walls are moving . . . the walls . . . the waaallllssss . . .

Callie then turned her attention to the floor beneath her.

Callie Look! Look at the carpet the carpet the carpet the carpet the carpet. . . .

Callie ran her hands over the carpet as if she were in a petting zoo, touching an animal's soft pelt. She then leapt onto her feet, and began dancing around in circles.

Callie I'm free!
TEDDY: Cut it out, you'll hurt yourself.

She grabbed a blanket off the couch, tied it around her neck, and jumped off the couch like a superhero.

TEDDY: Callie, cut it out.
Callie Don't call me Callie.
TEDDY: Why not?
Callie Because I hate Callie. Callie is a big, fat loser!
TEDDY: You do know you're talking about yourself, right?
Callie Callie doesn't deserve to have any happiness in her life . . . that's why everybody uses her as a punching bag . . . that's all she is to people, just a punching bag. The world would be a better place if she never existed.

Meanwhile at the local bar, Tiffee and Jake were indulging in some drinks, and laughing at what had previously happened.

Tiffee Oh, poor, naive, little Callie.
JAKE: Seriously, how could she not see the handwriting on the wall?
Tiffee I guess she needs a stronger prescription, or have her eyes re-examined.
JAKE: She seriously needs to get some streetsmarts. People are just going to keep walking over and taking advantage of her!
Tiffee Ugh. I keep trying to tell her she needs to assert herself more, but she keeps whining that her mommy told her to never do that. "You're just asking for more trouble," she says.
JAKE: Pfft. She'd be better off running back home to her mommy at this point.
Tiffee I know right? Ugh. These sheltered little goody-two shoes.
JAKE: Well, enough about her. What do you wanna do tonight?
Tiffee (Sly smile) You know, you still have never brought me back to your place.
JAKE: Well, I suppose it's about time I showed you some more of myself, isn't it?
Tiffee Come on, let's go!

Tiffee nearly stumbled out of her seat, slightly buzzed from the alcohol she had consumed, as she and Jake left for another night of debauchery. Meanwhile, Teddy had closed his blinds and curtains for the next, turned, and found that Callie was still unconscious on the couch; after looking over her near lifeless body, he slowed approached her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 pm

well thats just sad. Crying or Very sad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Alas, poor Callie...I really got the idea this was a "cry for help" attempt on her part that just wound up being a bit more successful than she'd have liked.  Seriously, so much trouble and thousands in funeral expenses that could've been saved if Tiffee had just loaned her that pair of flash pants.

Speaking of whom, why am I picturing her and Jake getting it on in the funeral home bathroom during service?
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:22 pm

૮(•༈࿄༈•)აAww....I'm sympathetic for poor Callie Chan...but what's the name of that episode?૮(•༈࿄༈•)ა
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:21 am

new one mabbe?
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:58 pm

What a surprise.  It was only recently that we were admiring Callie's very brief one-shot appearance, and now she appears to have resurfaced in Buster's Second Chance!  At least it's good to know that her dream life is going better than her real life...er...TV life, or whatever.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh crap, I need to continue the story, lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm actually glad the flash pants didn't quite work out for her.  
She looks so much better in uniform...
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Ikr guys? Callie Chan looks so much better in uniform & she's beautiful just the way she is~.
Anime Callie Chan:

An adorkable, sophisticated, & lovely girl~. I love you
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:54 pm

The following day, Jake met up with a couple of teammates, Chad and Tony, in the student union. Both Chad and Tony were athetic fellows - Chad was a tall, husky-built bear with heavy dark hair; Tony was a bunneh, just as tall, but slightly leaner with wavy blonde hair. The teammates had caught up with each other to discuss the upcoming basketball season.

CHAD: So how do you think the season is looking?
JAKE: Just fine, as long as Tony stays healthy.
TONY: Hey, you guys don't have to worry about me, I'm in great shape.
CHAD: Hey, you guys wanna grab a burger or something?
TONY: Yeah, sure.
JAKE: I'm game.

Shortly thereafter, the three went down to Bubsy Burgers, where they each got a combo meal of burgers, fries, and shakes.

CHAD: So, did you guys hear about what happened to Johnny?
JAKE: What happened?
TONY: He's being expelled from the campus.
JAKE: No way! What'd he do?!
CHAD: They found out he was the one who was making holes in the wall to look into the girls' locker room.
JAKE: That was him?!
TONY: Yeah, a maintenence worker happened to catch him when he was filling in the holes, and saw Johnny on the other side trying to look in.
JAKE: That dope!
CHAD: The Deltas are pretty upset about losing him though.

At that moment, Callie entered the restaurant. Immediately, she and Jake locked eyes, as the overwhelming feeling of awkwardness consumed the room. Jake's sudden silence didn't go unnoticed by his teammates, as they saw who walked in.

CHAD: Oh, hey, Callie! Over here!
Callie Yeah. Hey.
TONY: What brings you here?
Callie Well, I was thinking of getting something quick to go. . . .
CHAD: Eat in! Come on, join us!
Callie Um. No thanks. Actually, I really need to be going anyway. Bye.

And with that, Callie turned and walked right back out of the restaurant; both Chad and Tony were furrowing their brows in confusion.

CHAD: That was strange.
TONY: Yeah. Wonder what that was all about.

Jake could only sigh and shake his head.

JAKE: It's me she doesn't want to be around.

Chad and Tony glanced at Jake.

TONY: I'm sorry?

Elsewhere, Tiffee was shopping in the mall with another friend of hers, Kate, a well-built cat girl with bright red hair that was pulled over one shoulder. Tiffee had relayed the events of recent to Kate, who couldn't believe what she was hearing.

KATE: Ohmigawd, Tiffee, did you and Jake seriously do it in the bathroom stall?!
Tiffee Yeah, and I gotta say, it didn't take much prodding!
KATE: But, wasn't he going out with your friend Callie?
Tiffee That wasn't going to last anyway. Believe me, Callie can never hold onto to a guy.
KATE: Whoa, that seems so cold!
Tiffee Nah, it's all cool. Besides, haven't you ever noticed how all the guys seem to want me?
KATE: Yeah, what's your secret?
Tiffee (Inhales) I'm just gooooooood. . . .
KATE: (Snorts) Dirty hoe.
Tiffee You are too kind.

As the sun was setting, Callie sat on a park bench, staring out in dispair, watching other happy couples meandering throughout the park; she wondered why it couldn't be like that for her. At that moment, an older dog lady shuffled over to the bench and took a seat on the opposite end to give her aching feet a rest.

LADY: I've been on my feet all day.

Callie didn't respond.

LADY: Sure wish I could get myself a new pair of shoes. Then again, I wish I could get myself a lot of things.

Callie still didn't respond.

LADY: It's not easy making it through the day when you have nothing.

Callie I know the feeling.
LADY: You? A fine young lady like you? With your fancy clothes, your nice shoes? I bet you have somewhere to go home to every night.
Callie Well . . . yeah.
LADY: So, how do you know the feeling?
Callie Well . . . maybe you're right. I suppose I wouldn't know it from your perspective.
LADY: Perspective? Give me a perspective. Maybe both of us cold try looking at it another way.
Callie It's nothing, really. I mean, it would probably seem silly.
LADY: Try me.
Callie Betrayal. That's just about all I know is betrayal.
LADY: Tell me about it.
Callie I had a friend . . . who was no friend.
LADY: Heh, the stories I could tell you, the stories I could tell you. You know, you go through life surrounded by people who say they have your back in tough times, and then when those tough times hit, where are they for you to turn to? That's when you figure out who your friends really are.
Callie She robbed me of everything . . . my boyfriend, my happiness, my dignity. . . .
LADY: Ah, you're probably better off that you think.
Callie How do you figure that?
LADY: Nobody to hold you back.
Callie Well, they weren't really holding me back, but. . . .
LADY: Listen honey, in this world, the only person you need to worry about is yourself, because it's all about number one. You spend too much time worrying about pleasing other people, in the end you're only setting yourself up for disappointment and misery.
Callie Got me there.
LADY: So you lost a friend. So you lost a boy. So what? Haven't you ever noticed other people only seem interested in your life when there's some kind of convenience in it for them.
Callie (Nods) Yes. Yes, I have.
LADY: And what do you get in return? Heartache! Heartache.
Callie (Nods again) That's exactly right.
LADY: And then when you need them, where do they go?
Callie I have no clue.
LADY: Exactly. Take it from me, honey, people are the worst. They make me sick.

Callie watched as the lady slowly worked her way back onto her feet, and slowly shuffle away, while still talking amongst herself.

LADY: Rotten, stinkin' people. Never there when you need them. They don't care, long as they get theres. That's what it's all about, number one. That's why you have to adapt, or send yourself to your own demise. I mean, when you lose everything you tried to work for, who do you think's going to be there to lend a hand? Nobody. That's why it's best to just be a loner, and fight for yourself. Live off the fat of the land. Follow your own drum. . . .

The lady continued walking away, talking as she went. All Callie could do is stare back out into space with widened eyes, and tight lips, apprehensive at the prospect of what her future may look like.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 am

How come I can't find Callie and non-Read Kate on Arthur Wiki?
ZeGermanArthurFan
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm

i member ways back in hs my ex bf tommy used peek us back fore we start hookin up an be lookin girls locker rm cause theres door ey aint even shut or shit. -_- first im like TOMMY WTF? then he be doin this wack shit an bring $00per $04ker shoot@us erryone else think shits al funny an shit. first im like imma kill his ass but he only do it cause hadda thang 4 me. I love you
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Whatever happened to this Thomas fellow anyway?
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top