Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 am



Buster I love you Marina



Buster I love you Marina



Buster I love you Marina



Buster I love you Marina



Buster I love you Marina

avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

Posts : 358
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Buster Kun + Marina Waifu=KAWAII BUNNEH LOVE(=´∀`)。*ュ・゜*キ*。・
avatar
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

Posts : 552
Join date : 2016-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Francine Chan's bedroom full of ice cream. (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:23 am

Marina why you coming home five in the mr0n?
Buster stfu baby lets watch some pr0n.
Marina somethings going on can I smell yo dick??
Buster i think i think i think imma imma be sick.
Marina don’t play me like a fool cause dat ain’t cool.
Buster why aint u trust me baby, i aint play no trick.
Marina then what you need to do is let me smell yo dick.


avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3592
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 pm

_Glaceon_VI wrote:Buster Kun + Marina Waifu=KAWAII BUNNEH LOVE(=´∀`)。*ュ・゜*キ*。・

Aww...so cute! It Rules! Very Happy
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

Posts : 358
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:Marina why you coming home five in the mr0n?
Buster stfu baby lets watch some pr0n.
Marina somethings going on can I smell yo dick??
Buster i think i think i think imma imma be sick.
Marina don’t play me like a fool cause dat ain’t cool.
Buster why aint u trust me baby, i aint play no trick.
Marina then what you need to do is let me smell yo dick.



Very Happy Laughing Surprised
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

Posts : 358
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Buster & Molly Lover wrote:
_Glaceon_VI wrote:Buster Kun + Marina Waifu=KAWAII BUNNEH LOVE(=´∀`)。*ュ・゜*キ*。・

Aww...so cute! It Rules! Very Happy

Ikr Buster & Molly Lover Kun? It's kawaii & your welcome~!

avatar
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

Posts : 552
Join date : 2016-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Francine Chan's bedroom full of ice cream. (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Buster And Marina Art Tributes That I Made

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum