Buster and his cat??

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Buster and his cat??

Post by Alan "The Brain" Powers on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:50 am

Buster was grounded from this forum and has since forgotten it exists. I reminded him just the other day because he could vaguely remember meeting two people online a while ago. He rarely wakes up this early. If he can remember his password for the account he made, he'll probably log on later.
Alan "The Brain" Powers
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:15 pm

What was he banned for? Too many photos of his food collection?
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:42 pm

humpen a$$ prolly. -_-
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:28 am

brain come back Sad
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan "The Brain" Powers on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 am

His mother thought that he was being cyberbullied by members of this forum. She told him not to log on again, but I'm pretty sure he wants to. Buster is very forgetful, so you need to remind him of things. Sooner or later I'm sure he'll rejoin this half-witted community...

CMSAB11 wrote:brain come back Sad
I'll have you know that this could qualify as harassment!
Alan "The Brain" Powers
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:08 am

he'd better come back
or else... Twisted Evil

AND I AM NOT HARASSING YOU!! I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE OFF THE FORUM!!! YOU'RE JUST AN 8 YEAR OLD BEARCHILD HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS??!! D:
why can't you be nice to me??

Bunnypie please tell him i'm not harassing him...
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:03 pm

with his 12 posts he does not know the meaning of respect.
fudgy brown sludge
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:06 pm

That's right, and wait until my Bunnypie logs on so he can hand Brain the Brat his ass. Twisted Evil
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Alan \"The Brain" Powers wrote:His mother thought that he was being cyberbullied by members of this forum. She told him not to log on again, but I'm pretty sure he wants to. Buster is very forgetful, so you need to remind him of things. Sooner or later I'm sure he'll rejoin this half-witted community...

Okay, no more Mr. Nice Moms.

Seriously Alan, how DARE you disrespect my Hunny Bunny like that?  Especially after she went out of her way to show you friendship and acceptance, too.  I've honestly had just about enough of your pompous proselytizing and snide pseudo-threats.  You clearly fail to understand us because you're not emotionally ready for our fathomless depth and cryptic wisdom.  Furthermore, who are you to trash the Slums of Elwood, finest Arthur community ever and home to none other than Count Dracula himself?  Why, I'll have you know that we're just 2,335,063,130 posts and 206,171 registered users short of surpassing 4Chan!  Totally achievable by Christmas.

Also, I'd like to applaud your ice-thin comprehension of legal principles.  If you'd taken the time to do proper legal research on harassment as a cause of civil or criminal action, you might have figured out that courts apply a "reasonable person" standard to the activity in question.  I sincerely doubt that you'd find a single jurisdiction in this solar system where a reasonable person would find harmless questions and online requests to return to a forum (posted publicly and not in any intrusive manner) to be so objectionable that they rise to the level of harassment.  

If you really want to get into it, your implied legal threat is even more laughable when you take into account the equitable defense of the doctrine of unclean hands.  Basically, if you've committed the same type of conduct, there's a fairly good chance that it's going to diminish any (already abysmal) claim you have against someone else for doing the same thing in context of the same matter.  You come here, make a bunch of condescending comments directed at various members and the community as a whole, then claim it's harassment when you get a splinter of it back in your own face.  Alan, that doesn't take a J.D. to understand.  It's just common sense.  

I could pull out half a dozen other valid reasons as to why you don't know what the bloody hell you're talking about, but it's probably a lot easier for me to just break out the ole' bucket of turquoise paint and watch another uptight asshole bite the dust.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:
Alan \"The Brain" Powers wrote:His mother thought that he was being cyberbullied by members of this forum. She told him not to log on again, but I'm pretty sure he wants to. Buster is very forgetful, so you need to remind him of things. Sooner or later I'm sure he'll rejoin this half-witted community...

Okay, no more Mr. Nice Moms.

Seriously Alan, how DARE you disrespect my Hunny Bunny like that?  Especially after she went out of her way to show you friendship and acceptance, too.  I've honestly had just about enough of your pompous proselytizing and snide pseudo-threats.  You clearly fail to understand us because you're not emotionally ready for our fathomless depth and cryptic wisdom.  Furthermore, who are you to trash the Slums of Elwood, finest Arthur community ever and home to none other than Count Dracula himself?  Why, I'll have you know that we're just 2,335,063,130 posts and 206,171 registered users short of surpassing 4Chan!  Totally achievable by Christmas.

Also, I'd like to applaud your ice-thin comprehension of legal principles.  If you'd taken the time to do proper legal research on harassment as a cause of civil or criminal action, you might have figured out that courts apply a "reasonable person" standard to the activity in question.  I sincerely doubt that you'd find a single jurisdiction in this solar system where a reasonable person would find harmless questions and online requests to return to a forum (posted publicly and not in any intrusive manner) to be so objectionable that they rise to the level of harassment.  

If you really want to get into it, your implied legal threat is even more laughable when you take into account the equitable defense of the doctrine of unclean hands.  Basically, if you've committed the same type of conduct, there's a fairly good chance that it's going to diminish any (already abysmal) claim you have against someone else for doing the same thing in context of the same matter.  You come here, make a bunch of condescending comments directed at various members and the community as a whole, then claim it's harassment when you get a splinter of it back in your own face.  Alan, that doesn't take a J.D. to understand.  It's just common sense.  

I could pull out half a dozen other valid reasons as to why you don't know what the bloody hell you're talking about, but it's probably a lot easier for me to just break out the ole' bucket of turquoise paint and watch another uptight asshole bite the dust.

GO BUNNYPIE YAY!! cheers
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:31 am

i see you have banned him and i fear i will be next.
fudgy brown sludge
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 am

no way, we like you! brain deserved it because he was a jerk! Evil or Very Mad
CMSAB11

View user profile