Profound Animated Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profound Animated Video

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:12 pm

I haven't seen something this frighteningly, yet pitifully accurate of what our world has evolved (or rather deevolved) into in a long, long time. . . . I think it sends a loud, clear message:

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profound Animated Video

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:25 am

This is amazingly well-animated. Really makes you think about the world's addiction to technology...people will be born and raised in a digital age. Someday, there will be no one around that can attest to a world without cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. It'll be all we know.
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Though it took me all too long to finally get around to this one, very well agreed.  I remember a bygone era when I could go out into the world, and practically nobody was hung up on their smartphone.  Things seemed so much more real and genuine back then.  I find myself feeling this way quite frequently, especially when I watch or listen to something from those earlier times in my life.  I often find that I'm the only one at a restaurant, on the bus, or much of anywhere who's not robotically glued to a phone.  I much prefer to use that time to let my mind coast, relax, or actually ponder all of the information I've been taking in...as opposed to being constantly tuned into Short Attention Span Theater.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top