Brown Dog's true identity!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brown Dog's true identity!

Post by CMSAB11 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:44 pm

4th Grade Male Dog is a mysterious member of the Tough Customers...but I've discovered the truth of his origins...

I hope you're all sitting down for this...
Brown Dog is actually Crusher, Rattles's dog!! affraid

Allow me to explain my theory...
Rattles raised Crusher from a puppy. He and the other Tough Customers taught him to be mean and vicious. Molly was especially cruel in training him to be a nasty dog, she probably tried fighting him with other dogs and killed some of them in the process. Crusher or Brown Dog as we know him was lonely inside and longed to be accepted by the Tough Customers so this loneliness manifested itself in the form of aggression and violence. Once the Tough Customers deemed him worthy of graduating from slavery to an actual anthropomorphic being they made him go through an initiation. Molly shoved a helpless kitten in front of him, and told him to eat it. At this point, Crusher was so unfeeling and aggressive that he did what he was told without any hesitation. He gobbled the kitten up and the Tough Customers cheered. Using their allowance money (yes, the Tough Customers get allowances) and money stolen from their family, they scrounged together enough funds to pay for Crusher's plastic surgery to make him better...faster...stronger...anthropomorphic. One of them. After a series of operations that took about a year, he was finally a full-fledged member of the Tough Customers.

Everyone wondered where Rattles's dog went, but Rattles explained that he ran away. That's the reason why we supposedly haven't seen him on the show for quite some time... AND why we've NEVER seen Brown Dog with Crusher. Brown Dog IS Crusher. affraid
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brown Dog's true identity!

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:03 am

Eureka! Not since the deductive revelation of Ladonna's haredom has the Slums been host to such a discovery. I have to wonder about his eventual disappearance, too...if he gradually started to revert to his true form like a schizophrenic deprived of their medication, and just couldn't pull off the semi-civilized daily routine any longer. That, or he had to be put down by the local humane society for gobbling up Mei-Lin and the other Arthurverse kids who seem to have all but vanished into thin air over the course of the past few years...
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:05 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:...like a schizophrenic deprived of their medication...
I'm a schizophrenic and I resent that comparison!.. lol, not really, I actually kinda like it. Very Happy
Anyway, this theory reminds me of Bulgakov's "Heart of a Dog" - a Soviet-era story where an ingenious doctor turns a dog he adopted into a human being and the latter quickly develops a ruthless and egotistical personality and finally becomes a communists' lapdog and eventually has to be turned back into a four-legged animal. Would be fun to read a parody on that with Arthur characters. Surprised
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:16 pm

there is a truth to this that and one that is connected by the spiked collar going from arm to neck and back again.
fudgy brown sludge
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:
To put it simply: they thought dat dawg was a person, but he wasn't a person... He was a dawg all along, yup!
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:47 pm

fudgy brown sludge wrote:there is a truth to this that and one that is connected by the spiked collar going from arm to neck and back again.
Good observation - I didn't even notice the collar/wristband connection at first, either.
A Lotta Moms

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top