Arthur's Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur's Eyes

Post by BionicBunny on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 am

What did you think of the pilot episode of the series? For me,it was better than most average "first" episodes,because they didn't waste any time in introducing Elwood City,the characters,and that just made it feel like a good ol' run of the mill Arthur episode.It was also Crazy Joe's first script,so you know that an episode will be good regardless if Joe Fallon's involved.

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur's Eyes

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Definitely one of the better early episodes. That's a good observation about it seeming not too out of the ordinary.  By doing so, it actually succeeded in more effectively introducing the series, since that "everyday" feeling of normalcy is part of what defines the show and makes it so charming.

As with most of the early episodes, I always like seeing Francine cast in a more pushy, antagonistic role.  It's interesting, those goofy movie star glasses she wears turned out to be her actual, prescription glasses in the Arthur books.  In the show, we're given the idea that they're just toy glasses she uses to mock Arthur with.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:34 pm

IKR?  She needs get her shit ruined real bad one day so she stops being a butt all time!
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleyandPal96 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:13 pm

I wonder if someone saved the first airing of this episode. As well as first airings of other classic Arthur episodes.

MarleyandPal96
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top