The Official Season 20 Discussion Thread

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Official Season 20 Discussion Thread

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 pm

With Fern being my favourite character, I had to skip the rest of the episodes and focus on the one she had in Season 20.

My review: Okay. So Fern wrote a story for a contest and put so much heart in it. This is a story that was not just meant for a contest, but it was yet another Fern Walters story written with passion and dedication. And then, tragedy struck. She lost the contest. And...

... well, that was it. She tried to give up writing all because she lost a silly contest, and that was that. As what Snowth Poogle mentioned, there was no extra drive to put her in this emo state. Thus, it feels very light and it didn't really touch me.

And for the perspective of kids, what are they supposed to be learning from this? I can't really find a solid moral in this episode. Fern just gives up attempting to try something new in her life and it was quickly resolved without some development in her attitude when she is supposed to be the main character of this episode. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything of value for the children viewers in this episode.

However, I got to admit, as a Fern-George shipper, I felt this episode was where their friendship shone the most. How George was willing to help publish her story was just touching, and although the episode ended quite on an anti-climatic note, it still was enough to cement the fact that their friendship was something of great value. And for me, that was all I needed, even from a dull episode like this one.

Although, the 'A Word from Us Kids' segment was indeed relevant to the episode, but if you want kids to recover from rejection, then make something more related. I won't say how because Poogle already cleared it up for us XD

In conclusion, this episode was a solid 'meh' for me. I love Fern out of all of the cast, but this episode just completely dulled her once again. Sure, we understand her depression, but as Poogle and I had put it, with more punch to her pain and more medicine to soothe it, it would have been a greater episode. But I'll give this episode credit. George, probably my second favourite, is at least putting up some character on his own, by being a great friend. And the relationship between the two has been properly fleshed out in this one, so thumbs up to team for that.

Side Notes:

- Beulah McInnerny steals another prize from the Arthur gang! Just what is she plotting? Is the show going to make her a scene-stealer now?

- Fern was all quits on writing, but yet she was writing in her own diary. Doesn't that count as writing a story too?

- Fern has come this far from the anti-socialite we met at Season 2 (?) and now we see her fully committing her time with the rest of the children in the soccer games, even if she was a little... off.

- The animation and art-style of the story Fern wrote was spot-on. It felt like a different cartoon altogether and it helps with the meta-style situation of that particular part.

- I got to admit, this being the first time watching Oasis' take on the show's animation, it was just fantastic. No more of that awkward 9Story garbage and finally some solid movement and dialogue, although as seen in this episode, the story development is a little iffy.

I'll be sure to catch the rest of the Arthur episodes, but thanks to some certain trolls in FF.net, the fandom in me was slowly dying. But this episode did managed to jolt some life back, so here's hoping I can dedicate more time with the show, and you guys Smile
WatteauMasterDetective
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:51 pm

The major highlight of "He Said, He Said" was Jane on hold, waiting to speak to a representative - that was one of the most true-to-life thing ARTHUR's done in a while . . . even to the point of interrupting the muzak every few minutes with the pre-recorded voice telling Jane her call is very important to them and it will be another X-amount of minutes until the next representative is available; most customer support departments don't even tell you that. Otherwise, it was a pretty meh episode. Does Bionic Bunny's nose suddenly look different, or have I not been paying attention? And did anyone else feel an underlying vibe of trying to encourage kids to eat brussel sprouts by making Arthur and Buster so into them? For the record, I'm an adult, and even I hate brussel sprouts.

"Bunny Trouble" was a better episode, but being a bunny expert myself, there are some minor inaccuracies I have to point out: 1. Bunnies don't wear collars like dogs and cats do - it could choke them. 2. Bunnies aren't exactly crazy about carrots like popular belief - a better alternative Arthur could have used to lure Larry to Ladonna would be banana chips; bunnies love bananas. 3. When they finally got Larry back, Arthur was not holding him properly; you can't hold a bunny like you would a puppy or a kitten, bunnies are insecure animals, therefore when you hold them, have you to support them to make them feel secure - rather than Arthur holding Larry by his middle, he should have had Larry cradled in his hands, with one hand supporting his rear. Other than that, much of everything else was pretty accurate enough. Funny how Ladonna (a hare) is a bunny whisperer, lol.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Eight-Three-One on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:39 pm

He Said, He Said -- I'm not really sure what to think of this one. I will say it is one I relate to a lot...I'm an aspie myself, and I tend to be the one that sets the record straight on things people have trouble remembering. However, the episode is just a long-winded argument though and I found the whole subplot with the cow stacking to be a lot more interesting, which is a little bit depressing. However, there is one thing that redeemed it -- the hilarious aside bits with Mrs. Read trying to contact the cable company. It's so painfully true to life that it's hard not to laugh, and definitely one of the best parental bonuses I've seen so far.

Bunny Trouble -- Meh. Meh, meh, meh. I remember almost nothing about this episode. When it wasn't rehashing the already terrible Arthur's Missing Pal, it was just...boring and predictable. Also, did they REALLY manage to make another fictional character in the show's universe named Hopalong? Or did one confused writer mess things up or...? The call back to Arthur's Lost Dog was nice, but this episode was a bore otherwise.
Mr. Eight-Three-One
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:26 pm

"Bud's Knotty Problem": So . . . as a four-year-old, Bud doesn't know how to tie his shoes, but can use the word "vexed" in a sentence correctly? This one feels like it's more suited for a show for even younger kids like Barney or something, rather than an episode of ARTHUR. Somebody really needs to teach Ladonna how to pronounce words like real southerns: we say "owt-side," not "oat-side." Did anyone notice the animation error with Ladonna hanging upside from the tree? She suddenly shifted far lower down the branch from one frame to another. Say, isn't this the first time Ladonna announced an episode title?

"That's MY Grandma" was written by Cliff Ruby & Elana Lesser? They used to be writers and associate producers for ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS in the 80s! That being said, this episode felt kind of like a rehash of Prunella feeling like Marina was stealing her mom. I think my favorite scene is Thora putting the Tibbles through drills . . . and they liked it! And kale and cauliflower tarts? More subtle veggie brainwashing?

I'm sorry . . . but, gah, Emily's new voice is grating! And is it just me, or does Vecita's accent sound heavier than before?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Eight-Three-One on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Bud's Knotty Problem -- Yeah, I would have to agree, this doesn't feel like a subject very well suited to Arthur. The most memorable thing I even found was Bud conversing with his stuffed raptor...but even that was pretty boring. This episode was a snore-fest.

That's MY Grandma! -- I liked this one a bit more, and I particularly thought the cold opener was pretty entertaining. I probably am a bit biased as I don't think I've seen the episode that Poogle mentioned, but I found this episode to be pretty worthwhile and how even the Tibbles weren't enough to drive Thora over the edge. Fairly enjoyable, though not my favorite.

So, overall, the first four episodes of this season and my impressions? Meh, nothing really standout so far. There's been an interesting amount of continuity nods which is nice but this season is still reminding me of how much the show has been running on fumes for the past decade now. The hourly specials have me intrigued though...we'll see, I guess.
Mr. Eight-Three-One
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by First King of Lambland on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Emily has a new voice? I didn't even notice.
First King of Lambland
Upstanding Citizen
Upstanding Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 pm

I know, I'm still way behind. I should have some more feedback shortly, though.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 am

Okay, here are my thoughts on the latest batch of episodes:

Fern's Flights of Fancy

The main thing that stuck out to me in this episode was Fern's unpredictability.  At first, she's really pissed off at George for submitting the story without her permission, then she pulls a 180 and practically hugs him for it.  When you think about it, this is pretty in-character for her, since mood swings and occasional crabbiness are just a part of who she is.  It was also cute how she snapped at people randomly a few times for asking innocent questions, and gave Francine that "squint of vengeful fantasy" on the soccer field.  It's funny, I'm not sure if it was just a low quality of the recording I watched, but it seemed like Fern's pupils were more narrow than before...almost like a serpent.  Amusing seeing George show up dressed as Bastings in real life, too.  Sort of like Fern showing up as Watteau at a carnival a few seasons ago.  

Funny seeing Beulah (formerly Pepper Ann) snag another win, too.  She almost seems to be falling into the role of an unwitting antagonist with her repeated one-upping of everyone.  Interesting how she had a bit of a cult following here before she started coming out of the woodwork, too.

A couple of other minor observations - I notice Fern's room has really changed in terms of color scheme and arrangement.  I don't know, maybe they moved house or something.  It used to be a lot messier and stuffy looking on the inside, which you'd come to expect from a reclusive writer type like her.  I also didn't notice any yellow carpet stains, so hey, she seems to be making progress in that department.  

About Harry Mills, yeah...definitely not Harry.  Poor fella probably kicked the bucket and had to be replaced by an extra or something.  Of course, I'm not at all surprised.  Bitzi, cancer...you can only go through so much in one lifetime before your body gives up on you.

Cereal

While it seems that they're making a clear effort to restore some of D.W.'s long lost spunk, it's just not working.  I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that she's a character only the long-departed Joe Fallon could truly pull off.  There was just such a bent eccentricity to her during the Golden Age that was clever on so many levels...I'll admit, it's probably very hard to replicate, but she's still nary but a shadow of her former self.

Anyway, on to Buster.  Notice how almost immediately, he proceeds to hallucinate and watch his oatmeal twist into Satan.  I seriously suspect that either someone's dropping acid in his food, or he's experiencing early onset schizophrenia.  Notice the lack of "imagine spot" waves and cue music, too...telling us that this wasn't something that he just imagined or daydreamed.  It was something he experienced.  Scary, anyone?

I think this was the first time we've ever seen Bitzi at home relaxing and enjoying herself (with a spiffy new outfit, no less).  Good for her...assuming she wasn't laid off or anything.  Just a little note on the animation, I was pleasantly surprised with how fluid it was during the scene at 17:35 when she makes her way across the kitchen.  Even her ears are waving up and down gently.  Bitzi and Buster both so taken by the gripping podcast...like mother, like son.

A note on Binky, I was really glad to see him being a great big jerk, again.  I know I'm not the only one who missed the Tough Customers in their original role as schoolyard bullies who only occasionally let their guards down and showed hints of human decency.  I'm thinking (and hoping) that the whole anti-bullying pact they agreed on back in Season 16 is starting to wear off...

Finally, notice Buster just sort of letting himself into the Read House like he lives there or something.  It reminds me a lot of his inadvertent thievery over the course of the show.  It's really due more to negligence and his otherwise innocent perception that all property is community property, but this sort of thing is going to land him in serious trouble if he keeps it up.  Speaking of intrusiveness, I got a kick out of how argumentative he was with Arthur through the whole thing, and frankly, a little amazed that it was all just water under the bridge when all was said and done.  Buster seemed to have no qualms whatsoever about hounding his best friend with incriminating accusations.  Anything for a good podcast, I guess.  At least he saw the error of his ways, though this does show a certain side of Buster that we haven't really seen much of in the past.

He Said, He Said

I don't know, but I think it's high time Carl just went away.  He's an awful, one-dimensional stereotype of people with Asperger's Syndrome, and unlike other "disability awareness" characters such as Marina, he's failed to develop to the point of being a three-dimensional character who just happens to have a condition that's occasionally woven into his story.  Instead, he remains little more than an embodiment of the condition itself, present only to make us aware of it.  Only, he really doesn't do that effectively, because he's so damn exaggerated.  While he's regularly paired alongside George, the fact of the matter is that they really don't have a meaningful friendship like Prunella and Marina, or Brain and Lydia.  Their relationship consists of George learning to understand Carl and not make him fall into fits, then yell at everyone else when they start to pose a threat.  There hasn't been any meaningful, genuine character development between the two of them.  Carl doesn't remind me of most the people I've known in real life (occasionally online) with this condition.  Instead, he reminds me of Rain Man.  Every time we see him, we're reminded of how incapable he is of carrying on in society unless everyone follows special precautions around him.  This isn't too far from implying that those like him should be confined to special ed classes as children, then special care homes as adults.  In reality, facts and figures have shown that such people can (and often do) find success in a variety of challenging professions, carry on rewarding relationships, and do all of the other things that everyone else typically does.  I've heard many fans with this condition voice how offended they are over his character, and it's really not hard to understand why.  Please, Carl.  Just go away.

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way...this was probably the most exposure Bionic Bunny's had in years...possibly ever.  I still refuse to believe that plant villain is anything other than Ratburn on a bad hair day.  I didn't really garner much else from this one, other than Jane looking absolutely adorable waiting on the phone.  

Oh, and Buster doing his best to reclaim his long-lost heterosexuality.

Bunny Trouble

Now, I'll admit that I went into this one with unrealistically high expectations, and mainly due to the fact that I'd mistakenly believed that Alex was going to be the one who took the class bunny home with him.  Either that, or Alex himself was the class bunny, which really wouldn't surprise me given his unusually furry features, demonstrated sub-par intelligence, and other little things that could very well indicate him being not a true anthropomorph, but just a very large normal rabbit stuffed into a cute pet outfit.  In fact, I think I like this concept so much, I'll just keep on believing it until I'm proven definitively wrong beyond a reasonable doubt by official sources.

Anyway, I found this episode to be just pretty wonderfully ho-hum.  Ladonna's "bunny whisperer" gig seemed a bit random at first, though I can see it making sense given that she tends to be more outdoorsy than the others.  While I've generally been quite pleased with the Oasis animation, her character model just seemed a bit discombobulated at times.  It seemed like her head wasn't always moving in consistency with her neck and body, and this is a rare case in which I actually think her 9 Story incarnation was superior.  Not a big deal, of course.

Also, I had no idea Buster did nude modeling...

A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:58 am

A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 am

Brilliant...just brilliant. We need more videos like this!
ZeGermanArthurFan
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:23 am

^Yup, Ladonna Compson Chan is might to be an YANGIRE meaning that she acts & looks cute & sweet normal person outside but she's violent & dangerous to toutures, devouring souls, & murders others for no reasons or unknown reasons.
Unlike the Yandere, Yangire doesn't kill others for the romantic attraction or emotions.
Yangire Anime Ladonna Compson:

_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

Location : Francine Chan's bedroom full of ice cream. (ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:58 pm

I'm actually just a little amazed at how identical that is, in terms of hairstyle, expression and color saturation...Shocked
Anyway, I'm glad you like!
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Yup, Ladonna Compson is secretly an YANGIRE of Arthur that she's so deadly, murderous, & psychopahic bunny girl to devour or kill our souls meaning she's not as innocent as other characters of Arthur thought of her!

^Yangire Ladonna Compson once again~!
_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 am

Okay, thoughts on the the last two...

Bud's Knotty Problem

I concur about this one's theme being a bit out of place due to its simplicity and lack of detailed interpersonal themes.  I went into it not expecting too much, but did manage to find a few of those "little moments" that made it a worthwhile watch.  What I liked most was the portrayal of Ladonna and Bud's sibling relationship.  Fighting and bickering over the pettiest things like who gets to read the funnies first, then the next thing you know, Ladonna's doing her best to be a good big sister and teach Bud the ropes (er, shoelaces).  Anyway, that just struck me as very genuine.  Plus, damn...that greasy-ass Southern breakfast made me feel like I put on a few pounds just watching Cisely fry it up in the skillet.  Paula Deen would've been proud.  

On the downside, this was yet another episode that demonstrated just what a bad idea it's been to constantly pair Bud and D.W. up like this.  To put it simply, he's screwing up her character even more than she's already been screwed by by pitting her in the role of the wiser and more well-grounded one.  Bud's always the more misguided, pushy and eccentric of the two.  It makes him overshadow her by treading into territory that was once hers, and frankly, she worked a hell of a lot better with the ever-docile James as her kiddie beau.  

Finally, I see just what everyone means about Emily's voice.  Jesus, as if her appearance wasn't bad enough.  Rapty's also pretty flat and annoying, and has proven to be yet another character who we can probably do without.  Just a few other random notes, it was also kinda neat seeing Marc Brown again outside the Compson House.  I always get a kick out of subtle species jokes like, "Forget about the rabbits.  There are no rabbits." as Ladonna and Bud are sitting on the doorstep.  That, or it's just further evidence that they are, in fact, hares.  

Oh, and...

...GOATMAN!!!

That's my Grandma

Almost immediately, we're reminded of what an asshole Arthur can be, hiding his special edition comic from Buster for no good reason other than, well...to be an asshole.  Overall, the plot also reminded me a little bit of Crushed, at least with the whole Good Babysitter/Bad Babysitter concept, but minus the deeper feelings.  I was actually hoping that Sally would show up and save the day at some point, but apparently it wasn't going to happen.  Though she wasn't mentioned by name, it seems like she was indirectly referenced a lot with D.W. wanting someone there to do all of the fun things she did with Sally, including playing video games and such.  Oh, well.

In way of amusing moments, I can't help but think of a certain somepony whenever I see Uni.  The bit about her being used as target practice really cracked me up.

needs be killed i bet. -_-
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:
Ladonna is evil Twisted Evil
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:Plus, damn...that greasy-ass Southern breakfast made me feel like I put on a few pounds just watching Cisely fry it up in the skillet.  Paula Deen would've been proud.
I took notice of that too . . . bout made stomach rupture, lol. As good as a big plate of eggs, bacon, and toast and all look, I somehow just can't eat a big breakfast (and believe you me, you'd assume I could just by looking at me) - as it gives me a really bad stomach ache when I do, which is why I just stick with a bowl of cereal in the morning; right now, I'm going through my annual Frankenberry hoarding.  

A Lotta Moms wrote:Almost immediately, we're reminded of what an asshole Arthur can be, hiding his special edition comic from Buster for no good reason other than, well...to be an asshole.
The way I see it, perhaps Arthur realized the potential value in the special edition comic book, and knows how reckless and irresponsible Buster can be, and probably fears Buster could possibly damage the comic book, thus ruining the collector's value? I mean, I'll be honest: I still have my copy of the very first Cartoon Network comic book DC Comics ever published from 1998, but I was a kid at the time with no sense of value, and let a couple of friends borrow it . . . to this day, it's pretty much almost completely shredded: the cover is held together with tape, and the pages are frayed. Knowing Buster, if Arthur ever let him borrow it, he'd probably get it back with all kinds of food stains all over the wrinkled covers and bent pages.

A Lotta Moms wrote:He Said, He Said

I don't know, but I think it's high time Carl just went away.  He's an awful, one-dimensional stereotype of people with Asperger's Syndrome, and unlike other "disability awareness" characters such as Marina, he's failed to develop to the point of being a three-dimensional character who just happens to have a condition that's occasionally woven into his story.  Instead, he remains little more than an embodiment of the condition itself, present only to make us aware of it.  Only, he really doesn't do that effectively, because he's so damn exaggerated.
I didn't want to say anything, but I so totally agree, I feel like Carl is really just taking up space at this point. It's a shame that he hasn't been extended the same kind of consideration that Marina has in that she's been written in a way that allows her to be part of a story without necessarily calling glaring attention to her disability in the process. Even Lydia got a chance to be a little bit more than just a girl in a wheelchair in her two episodes, but Carl? Nope. The way he's written is to always remind us of his condition. Well, perhaps maybe not in "Go Fly a Kite" so much, but other than that, yeah.
A Lotta Moms wrote:Please, Carl.  Just go away.
Hmm. Perhaps this ought to be Carl's new theme song:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:The way I see it, perhaps Arthur realized the potential value in the special edition comic book, and knows how reckless and irresponsible Buster can be, and probably fears Buster could possibly damage the comic book, thus ruining the collector's value? I mean, I'll be honest: I still have my copy of the very first Cartoon Network comic book DC Comics ever published from 1998, but I was a kid at the time with no sense of value, and let a couple of friends borrow it . . . to this day, it's pretty much almost completely shredded: the cover is held together with tape, and the pages are frayed. Knowing Buster, if Arthur ever let him borrow it, he'd probably get it back with all kinds of food stains all over the wrinkled covers and bent pages.
That's actually a very good point, especially considering that Buster has a way of just sort of borrowing things without asking (and then keeping them almost indefinitely until it becomes a major issue).  Combine that with his usual bunnymess, and I really can't blame Arthur for taking extra precautions.  Just hiding it in his desk probably wouldn't have sufficed either, since we now know that Buster has a way of just sort of letting himself in unannounced like Goldilocks...

I didn't want to say anything, but I so totally agree, I feel like Carl is really just taking up space at this point. It's a shame that he hasn't been extended the same kind of consideration that Marina has in that she's been written in a way that allows her to be part of a story without necessarily calling glaring attention to her disability in the process. Even Lydia got a chance to be a little bit more than just a girl in a wheelchair in her two episodes, but Carl? Nope. The way he's written is to always remind us of his condition. Well, perhaps maybe not in "Go Fly a Kite" so much, but other than that, yeah.
To be honest, I'd nearly forgotten that Marina was blind while watching Tardy Tumbler.  That's how three-dimensional her character has become.  Another thing about Carl that I find both irritating and irresponsible in way of how he's depicted - everyone's expected to walk on eggshells around him and be extra-special-super-understanding, but not once is he expected to make even the slightest effort to understand those around him and work on his own behavior to better fit in.  There is no mutual give-and-take.  Consider his relatively blunt response when he's asked if he's ever seen a Bionic Bunny episode: "I saw one, and it was boring."  No one acted even the slightest bit taken aback, no one argued with him (despite all being diehard fans), and they all just stood there with stupid, plastic smiles of unconditional acceptance on their faces.  Not at all realistic, especially with how unforgiving kids can be.  Granted, everyone occasionally says something that's a little too blunt and inconsiderate, but it usually doesn't just fly without some opposition.  That's how we learn to catch ourselves.  That's how we grow and develop as human beings.  That's how we learn to debate and disagree in a civil manner while exchanging opposing thoughts and opinions.  Sadly, all too many parents of autistic kids just let them get away with anything and write it off as being part of their condition.  The result?  They grow up to be Chris Chan...or worse.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dracula on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:40 am

Count Dracula
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Congratulations, you've managed to make Carl look even more unappealing than he usually does. lol!
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 am

Real Muffy, meet Real Carl.
Couldn't have done a better job, myself. Basketball
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:06 am

I can't believe this. All these new episodes, and not a SINGLE one about me?
Francine Frensky
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 am

^Hmmm...maybe on one of these episodes on 5.a, 5.b, 6.a, 6.b, 7.a, or 7.b will be probably about you, Francine Chan.

_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Glaceon_VI on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 am

CMSAB11 wrote:
A Lotta Moms wrote:
Ladonna is evil Twisted Evil
Yep, Ladonna is secretly evil psychopath YANGIRE bunny girl~! Twisted Evil
Anime Yangire Ladonna:

_Glaceon_VI
ather imaginer
ather imaginer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:42 am

well theyll do more i hope cause last few em i seen aint good. one bout bud $hoppen $hoes then some shit bout dws gramma suppose be dead few yrs or some shit now IDK how come they be showin her no more. some p33ps here thinken they good but i dint.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top