ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: America is the Land of Shit

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:46 pm

The political hate is real
This asshat for example, because the rich businessman are out and Labour govt is in
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 pm

I have learned to expect nothing for something because that's all you get in America.
fudgy brown sludge
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 pm

This was from NZ money hungry anti lgbt turd
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 pm

he'll be killed soon i hope.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mike1 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 am

how's it bad?
mike1
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 am

Would u like to be called fat and lazy? I'm not. I've lost a substantial amount of weight
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:33 am

errything fucked in this place bro u aint make shit lss u soem fucken rich b1tch@uptwn who arreddy got shit. i been tryin for fucken yrs an in aint get shit so im thinkin fuck it mabbe ima get knock up an have kidz cause shits just bout only way get $$$ aeymore >_<
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Sadly Thats true for a lot of women Sad
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:errything fucked in this place bro u aint make shit lss u soem fucken rich b1tch@uptwn who arreddy got shit. i been tryin for fucken yrs an in aint get shit so im thinkin fuck it mabbe ima get knock up an have kidz cause shits just bout only way get $$$ aeymore >_<
well you are Pregnant...
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:29 pm

True...indefinitely so.
Poor K3RRY
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Well, it finally happened: Net Neutrality is officially over. Thanks to Republicans and the FCC (which otherwise doesn't even do its job anyway), we'll soon have to pay extra for certain services like streaming and social media, pay extra for faster connections, and have free speech censored like a dictatorship.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Well, it finally happened: Net Neutrality is officially over. Thanks to Republicans and the FCC (which otherwise doesn't even do its job anyway), we'll soon have to pay extra for certain services like streaming and social media, pay extra for faster connections, and have free speech censored like a dictatorship.
Just wonderful. Sad
MikaelaArsenault
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:03 pm

I was wandering what that was all about. Its a United States thing right? Not go sound ignorant but we in other parts of the parts of the world haven't been hit with these Ott fees or censorships as yet....
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:50 am

This is absolutely vomitrocious!

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:I was wandering what that was all about. Its a United States thing right? Not go sound ignorant but we in other parts of the parts of the world haven't been hit with these Ott fees or censorships as yet....

You should be aware and care. While it will take around 60-90 days to take effect, what online streaming services or websites, even if they have some catering towards other/your region are based in the Amercia? That is your answer. Furthermore, if one country falls, there's enough stupid to see a domino effect in other countries.

I, like many of the roughly 90% against the change,  do not stand for this! I'm a high user of internet and the latest trends. Take it to court! Whatever it takes! Fight the power!
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Shove it up your ass Muffy!!!

I know what Net neutrality is. Your a cartoon this is just pathetic lol.
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Frensky on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Muffy Crosswire wrote:This is absolutely vomitrocious!

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:I was wandering what that was all about. Its a United States thing right? Not go sound ignorant but we in other parts of the parts of the world haven't been hit with these Ott fees or censorships as yet....

You should be aware and care. While it will take around 60-90 days to take effect, what online streaming services or websites, even if they have some catering towards other/your region are based in the Amercia? That is your answer. Furthermore, if one country falls, there's enough stupid to see a domino effect in other countries.

I, like many of the roughly 90% against the change,  do not stand for this! I'm a high user of internet and the latest trends. Take it to court! Whatever it takes! Fight the power!

Well said Muffy.
Net neutrality is very important. It will affect the way we all watch and stream or post and type from different devices. 60-90days is not a long time and I'm sure even someone who is "not an American" can understand or at least grasp the serious repercussions this will have on social media and movie steaming services, not to mention we are now being charged for freedom of speech! Well I stand against it. I'm the new generation, Muffy follows what comes after and surely our child to adult lives and progression from child to teen and teen to adult, in our case bright young women deserve better? You may be lacking in brain power and Jekyll Jekyll Hyde had drunken enough "potion" to send him into a comatose state for the rest of his life but we are not concerned abpiyt you two cracks in the pottery.
Stand against the change!! Fight for your right as a citizen to use and use fairly without having to pay.
Catherine
Catherine Frensky
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 pm

I am just hoping that I will be able to keep looking at dirty poopy stinky rotten sex pictures from my bedroom without obstacle as my family dreams in bliss.
fudgy brown sludge
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Well, it finally happened: Net Neutrality is officially over. Thanks to Republicans and the FCC (which otherwise doesn't even do its job anyway), we'll soon have to pay extra for certain services like streaming and social media, pay extra for faster connections, and have free speech censored like a dictatorship.
i usually don't like to get into politics here, but...
ajit pai is a fucking corporate ass kisser who follows the trail of money and ignores the pleas of americans to keep a free and open internet. don't give up hope yet guys. the fcc is currently getting its ass sued from numerous state attorney generals. the congressional review act may also overturn the vote; i read from one source that rep. mike doyle was planning to use it in court. i know we have a gop majority in the house and senate as well as in the supreme court - but i will also remind you guys that doug jones won the alabama election and i think democrats only need two more seats to have the majority in the senate.
keep holding onto hope guys...at least for net neutrality because the battle is NOT over.
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:08 am

I can only hope that net neutrality will be restored through either pending litigation or by a future administration that comes into place when (if ever) a majority of Americans wake up and vote real people into office who at least partially care about the average citizen.  Every argument the FCC has put forward to attempt to justify its position is complete rubbish.  

"The internet wasn't broken in 2015."  Actually, it was starting to break with the actions Comcast and other large ISP's were taking to censor and control bandwidth based on content being viewed.  The idea was to nip this in the bud before it got worse, which it managed to do, until now.

"You can still do all of your favorite things on the internet."  Right, only if those things are supported by sites and services preferred by your ISP.  Otherwise, expect the content to be blocked or its speed hobbled.  

I could go on, but I'm already too busy fuming over the fact that the CDC can no longer use words like "transgender," "fetus," or "diversity."  Oh well.  At least we have Roy Moore working hard to get good progressives elected for us, right?
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 am

I seriously doubt any of these lawsuits will go through. Why? Because Trump himself has broken so many laws just since he took Office (nepotism for one thing: a President cannot appoint members of his family as members of his cabinet, and he's done exactly that), and yet nobody stops him from doing so, simply because he's Donald Trump.

Repealing Net Neutrality was part of the GOP agenda all this time, and they control House, Senate, and Congress, so when people say, "there's still hope," because the vote still has to go through Congress . . . well, there's no hope there.

Already, some of my Facebook friends have deactivated their accounts and such because they know we're pretty much screwed at this point, since social media would become a premium as well. Same with YouTube, some YouTubers who apparently actually make a living at doing videos (really?) are saying that their livelihoods are in danger because of this.

So see kids? This is why when you grow up, you should never vote Republican: because they'll take away your toys, cut off your allowance, make fun of you, then tell you it's your fault while they send you to your room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeag I feel little sympathy for youtubers who put their livelihoods into something so fickle. Attention seeking people who I admit are entertaining even though they thought it more fun to broadcast live than I don't know, go out and look for work? Or audition if you wanted parts in plays, shows etc. I mean its a great platform for aspiring actors and musicians and makes as a soap box for public speaking but with the ADpocolypse hitting YouTube, it seems most videos are demonitozed and only the kids channels make profit.
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Good old Roy Moore...
Wait?
He didn't get in did he?
Yup, pedophillia charges will do that
ArthurFrancineFan