America is the Land of Shit

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: America is the Land of Shit

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:06 pm

So Dictator Drumpf tried risking the possibility of WW3 by bombing Syria, but guess what? Because the idiot is BFFs with Russia right now, Russia spilled the beans of Drumpf's plan to Syria, allowing their army to evacuate before the bombs were dropped, so Drumpf's attack was a dud.

However, get this: the particular missiles that Drumpf used in the attack? He owns stock in them . . . and he used several of them in the attack . . . you know what that means? Drumpf basically just profited from his act of war, making him all the more vile and disgusting a person.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:However, get this: the particular missiles that Drumpf used in the attack? He owns stock in them . . . and he used several of them in the attack . . . you know what that means? Drumpf basically just profited from his act of war, making him all the more vile and disgusting a person.
Wow. Can you give me a link to the article where you got that info? I'd like to share this on my social media. Shocked
Also I just realised... The ISPs in the US can legally sell their clients' data without getting a permission first while such actions are still considered a crime here in the authoritarian Russia. Weird. Neutral
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roabe on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Lots of chickenhawks in the Democratic party have been lining up to kiss Trump's ass lately regarding the attack in Syria. Including Hillary Clinton. I guess they're all BFFs again...
Roabe
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:
Who's that? Smile
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roabe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Lee Harvey Oswald. [Wikipedia]
Roabe
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Oh yeah, I know the guy. The name and the deed anyway... Never seen his face before. Very Happy
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 am

n1gga shot th $h1t out JFK.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm

american history as taught by professor kerry
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm

We should of voted for a Libertarian! Cool Smile
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:05 pm

^this shit bro.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 pm

I think we all knew that 2017 was going to be a pretty lousy, rotten year . . . I think we all knew that since November . . . well, here we are at the halfway mark, and already, 2017 has taken a toll on me.

I've seriously lost count of how many times I've eyerolled, facepalmed, headdesked, and groaned in frustration these past several months not only over the buffoon that's not even pretending to be the leader of our country, but over the sheer stupidity, idiocy, hypocrisy, bigotry, injustice, and downright lunacy that's been going on in the country ever since. Everyday it's always something different, if not from Dumb Donald himself, then the petty war among the two sides.

And the negativity? Sheesh. You know, once upon a time, I was often accused by my peers of being a negative and cynical pessimist, but it's only been within the last four or six years that I've finally managed to flush my system of all that negativity, and I gotta tell you, it's felt great . . . and I'd kind of like to keep it that way, but unfortunately, with all the negativity around us, that's darn-near impossible. Every single day, my Facebook feed is full of ranting: ranting from my LGBT friends over how Trump is screwing them over; ranting from my disabled friends over how Trump is screwing them over; ranting from other friends of mine over how Trump is screwing all of America over; ranting from my international friends over how Trump has made America the laughing stock of the entire world; and all the while, the friends I have who actually are Trump supporters just keep praising him for doing all of these things, and keep thanking God that he is. And the news! Whatever is reported about Trump in any form of the media, of course, he and his supporters have to whine and bitch and moan about how the news is fake and the media is conspiring against him to make him look bad, and that liberals are trying to censor the truth, blah blah blah.

I'm really sick of all of this shit. I know there's some optimistic people out there urging everybody to try to remain positive, and to try to keep looking for the good in people, even though it's pretty much impossible when you're surrounded by a country of shit.

At this point, wishful thinking has me wanting to make all of this negativity magically go away with the flip of a switch, or the push of a button, because when it keeps happening all around us, there's pretty much no other way to avoid any of it unless you completely hermatize yourself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Anybody else not going to celebrate July 4 with me this year? I thought I had all the reasons I needed to to hate Trump's America, now I have a new one in my back pocket: a wheelchair-bound friend of mine was arrested (twice) for peacefully protesting the proposed cuts to Medicaid for disabled people that would be a part of Trump's so-called "American Care Act" (and there's nothing "American" about taking decent healthcare away from Americans).

But you know what's making me cringe already? You know how Trump overhyped and oversensationalized his inauguration day by declaring it "National Day of Renewed Patriotism"? Can you just imagine what he'll do to July 4 this year? I wouldn't be surprised if instead of Independence Day, it will now be called, "The First Annual National Day of the Renewal of American Hope." I mean, you know people will be celebrating for the wrong reasons this year, don't you? They'll be celebrating the regression of treating blacks, gays, and anyone who isn't wealthy white Christians as shit, and that's not the American way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:53 am

Count me in.  Of course, I never really celebrate holidays anyway.  Aside from Christmas, that is, since we celebrate it on a daily basis around here.  But seriously, my hope for this country is likewise whittling away with each passing day as the downward spiral continues.  I find that the worse things get, the less I'm able to wrap my mind around all of it.  

Now, the nefarious pyramid scheme known as Amway, Inc. (heading up the Dept of Education) is attempting to flat-out eliminate public service student loan forgiveness.  This will effectively screw over some of the hardest-working  students who didn't have the privilege of being born into the sort of wealth necessary to finance elite colleges and graduate schools.  Subsequently, the people who are burdened with the most crippling student loan mortgages that they'd never otherwise pay off because they work in high-value, moderate-pay professions  will have no real "out" for a majority of their working lives.  Schoolteachers, non-tenured university professors, public prosecutors, public healthcare workers...the kinds of jobs that require a high level of education but that don't always pay the six-figure salary needed to comfortably pay off all the tuition money needed to get there.  Even worse, massive unpaid loan balances that are "written off" at the 25 year mark will be taxed at income by the IRS without this program's benefits, creating new Federal debt for these people in the amount of thousands (or tens of thousands) of dollars.  

Not only that, but the current administration is planning to abrogate income-based loan repayment, making monthly payments even higher for those least likely to be able to make ends meet.  People thought Bush was bad.  Bush supported and signed these programs into law.  By contrast, Obama tried unsuccessfully to cap public service loan forgiveness, and now this piece of shit we have in office is trying to do away with it all together.  

So yeah, still waiting on that revolution.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:04 pm

well fuck em.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceWalker on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:34 pm

I find the social aspect of Mr. Trump's election to be pretty terrifying as well, but not as terrifying as the cutting of social security, his ban against several Muslim countries, and other such policies. These past couple of months have really brought out the worst in people, especially towards Muslims. On Ramadan, people were posting pictures of bacon with the caption, "Ramadan Mubarak." Now, it may not seem so harmless at first. They're just on the internet, right? Wrong. In real life, people have been leaving bacon and burnt Qurans at mosques across North America. In Canada, a man killed 6 people and injured a lot more. It was later found that he was a Trump and Le Pen supporter. I feel like Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric is really instilling fear in to people's hearts, so much so that they are willing to shoot innocent Muslims in "retaliation."
PeaceWalker
Upstanding Citizen
Upstanding Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:19 am

i got u bro my squ33ze marcus been Muzzin it few yrs an erry x he be seein trump dumass he just like n1gga plz. he gein outta can in bout 8 weeks 2 so me an him be bu|)|)in up~<3
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 am

I am also in fear of how things have become as now i am hated by my family because i do not want their hateful wars or worship their hateful Trump. my father now has a picture of Trump on our wall in a hateful frame under hateful glass and I am made to look upon it every day when I come home. i have told my brother that I do not want to date yet because i am nervous and i have told my father i am a vegetarian and I will not go into the woods with him to murder animals who wish only to live in peace and they now call me a faggot and a liberal and say i cannot live at home after I turn 18. I do not know where to go. i am not well liked by anyone so i do not know what to do.
fudgy brown sludge
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 am

well thtas some shit bro u need man up&pump theyre dumass full 9mm holz. my fucken dad ain no diff his shitass ain let my bros come round icause theyre black then erry fucken day his fuckass jus like K3RRY U AINT DONE SHIT AN I AINT PROUD IM UR DAD Crying or Very sad then he talk shit bout my bf $am jus cause shes black Crying or Very sad i move my ass out bout 6 mos go an im makin it but shits ruff. i done some shit i aint prouda gotta say but jus sayin 2 i aint dead yet. idk mabbe theres jobs na shit or mebbe u just need hustle but keep hopin better days cause theres better days u keep hopin for em. p34ce now k?
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:47 pm

So here's the result of Trump's meeting with Putin:

TRUMP: Did you hack the election?
PUTIN: Nope.
TRUMP: Okay.

THE END!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 pm

And an unfortunate cross-section of Americans just take their word for it because hey, now it's OFFICIAL AND ON THE RECORD!
A Lotta Moms

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:07 pm

That brings to mind something I've been thinking about for a while:

I honestly and whole-heartedly believe that the right is actually brainwashed into believing whatever bullshit their sources (Fox, Breitbart, Dumb Donald) is nothing but the truth, and that anything and everything that says otherwise is "fake news," I really do.

The thing of it is, their claims make no sense (but then again, a lot of what they do or say make no sense either): to hear them tell it, the entire news industry in America as a whole is in conspiracy to make Trump look as bad as possible, but why would they even do that? Does that not even go against their journalistic standards, practices, protocol, and all-around professionalism? Not to mention, for a party that claims it only wants facts, and not "fake news," they sure do thrive on their own brand of fake news, but claim it's "alternative facts" instead.

And here's the thing though: clearly, Fox News is one-sided, biased, and pandering (eight years of "The Barack Obama Sux Network," now "The Donald Trump is Jesus Incarnate Network"), Breitbart has actually been exposed for lying: they've been shown to twist facts, misquote references, and fabricate other details in order to appeal to their rightwing base - all of whom just eat up whatever they report with a spoon. It's crazy.

Now, hear me out here: I follow CNN just about as much as I do Fox, which is I don't. Matter of fact, I really don't follow any news source, because I prefer to use my own powers of observation, and here's what my powers of observation show me in regards to what's happening in the country in recent times: whenever something happens in the country, all but two sources report the same, or very similar news coverage about it - the other two (again, Fox and Breitbart) report the exact opposite; and based on observation, I find that what everybody else is reporting is a lot more accurate to what's actually happening than the exact opposite that the other two are reporting. Case in point: Fox says Trump has created so many new jobs. What new jobs? I haven't seen any new jobs created in the country, except for maybe lawyers doing all of these investigations. Fox also says Trump fixed the broken economy. What broken economy? Granted, our economy still isn't perfect, but the last time it was broken was when G.W. Bush broke it, and it took Obama into his second term to fix it as best as he could. Fox also says Trump is bringing America together. America is more divided than ever before, and while I'm not pointing the finger at him personally, I'm blaming his racist, sexist, homophobic, and bigoted supporters for stirring up the division in the country.

Sometimes I wish the right would step out of their rose-colored bubbles and take a look at what's going on in the real world.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am

well fox an shits for fucken tards im been listen thisshit laley~
https://socialistworker.org/
cause fuck this country an erryone who fap@Trump Evil or Very Mad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Speaking of tards, here's an example of new low levels of stupidity Trump's supporters have sunken to:

And the thing of it is, they're actually serious with this thing: it's so stupid it's hilarious.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top