Arthur's Big Hit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur's Big Hit

Post by PrettyCoolStairs on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Season 4 begins airing on the PBS Kids 24/7 channel and livestream on Monday (3/20). This includes "D.W.'s Library Card/Arthur's Big Hit". Looks like it has only aired a couple times in the past 5 years, so watch it while you can!

Thoughts about the episode? I remember as a kid, it was always one of me and my brother's favorite episodes. The whole punching scene is so well done. The build-up is really great... the storm raging outside... Arthur's anger compared to D.W.'s innocence... makes for good TV haha.

D.W.'s Library Card is another good one. I like how crazy D.W. gets just to care for a library book (oven mitts lol).
PrettyCoolStairs
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur's Big Hit

Post by MatthewHecht on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 pm

I always loved D.W.'s Library Card. For Arthur's Big Hit my brother laughed at Binky the whole time. I thought it was typical sibling feuds and pretty forgettable.
MatthewHecht
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:50 am

I think it's a good episode. It focuses on issues that kids need to learn about: why do we need to keep our negative emotions under control and what would happen if we didn't. It's done in a pretty innocent and entertaining way too, I can't imagine why the American TV executives made such a big deal out of it. Probably because of the crazy levels of political correctness that swept the Western society though. Surprised
Coyote_Mao
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top