I Am Back

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I Am Back

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri May 26, 2017 2:07 am

The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:I just do not believe in their actions. God says to love people no matter what. And I will do just that. Despite not believing in the actions. I will not exclude them or treat them any differently.
I would not say such things and yes it is past my bedtime and I think yours too.
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 am

fudgy brown sludge wrote:
The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:I  just do not believe in their actions. God says to love people no matter what. And I will do just that. Despite not believing in the actions. I will not exclude them or treat them any differently.
I would not say such things and yes it is past my bedtime and I think yours too.

Let's just drop it now. You can be LGBT and I am not going to take that from you. I just don't support the actions but I will tolerate the people. Please, let's not turn this into a fight. Let's just agree to disagree.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 am

please go away you human waste fuckperson.
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Fri May 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Come on now, poopman. That was uncalled for. Rolling Eyes
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri May 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Coyote_Mao wrote:Come on now, poopman. That was uncalled for. Rolling Eyes

CoyoteMao and everyone else reading this. You guys are allowed to live the way you want to live. I have no say in it. I am not trying to taking LGBT away from you guys. But understand that there are going to be people who are not going to have the same thoughts as you and that's okay. It's okay that someone tolerates homosexuals but doesn't like the actions. That doesn't mean they are trying to take LGBT away from you. They themselves just don't support in the actions.

This is what is wrong with our society, especially people in my age group. They think that everyone must have the same opinion as they do. If they don't, they think they are obligated to hurt people physically, destroy property and/or yell and scream at them until they agree with them. Life doesn't work like that. There are other people in the world. You aren't always going to get what you want and the world doesn't revolve around them.

I actually have a Democratic friend who accepts that I am a Christian and that I tolerate gays but don't believe in the actions. I also have friends who are LGBT and I don't treat them differently than anyone else. That's the way they want to live their lives and I can't do anything about it. And that's okay.

You see, life would be boring if everyone thought the same. Wouldn't you agree?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 pm

please?
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat May 27, 2017 1:30 am

fudgy brown sludge wrote:please?

I am not saying you can't be LGBT. It's your life. Go ahead and be LGBT. I am not stopping you not trying to take it away from you. I am just saying I don't agree with the actions but I will tolerate the people and not use their orientation against them.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 am

The Pop Cult Gamer, my "nice guy" comment was more of a joke, to be honest. Personally I'm not a member of the LGBT community, but I do support it. Unfortunately an overwhelming majority of population here where I live is not as open-minded and in my experience that stems from a deeply rooted "be like us or GTFO" mentality which, I hear, is a huge problem in the US as well.
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat May 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Coyote_Mao wrote:The Pop Cult Gamer, my "nice guy" comment was more of a joke, to be honest. Personally I'm not a member of the LGBT community, but I do support it. Unfortunately an overwhelming majority of population here where I live is not as open-minded and in my experience that stems from a deeply rooted "be like us or GTFO" mentality which, I hear, is a huge problem in the US as well.

That's not good either. It's fine they don't agree with the actions but they still can't ostracize them just because they are gay. They need to tolerate them as people but they can still not agree with the actions. And just because they don't agree doesn't mean they will take away their orientation.

Bottom line is, not everyone is going to agree on everything and that's okay.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sat May 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Well, there's "not agreeing" and then there are gay concentration camps in Chechnya. We got the latter.
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Coyote_Mao wrote:Well, there's "not agreeing" and then there are gay concentration camps in Chechnya. We got the latter.

And that's being homophobic by imprisoning them just because they are gay. Just let them live how they want and agree to disagree. What I mean by that is let LGBT people live how they want and don't treat them badly just because they are gay despite not agreeing with the actions. In other words, tolerate them and let them live how they want despite the diasagreement of their actions.

Okay, can we please please just drop it now? It's gone on for too long now and let's just change the subject okay?

Last edited by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat May 27, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Worded the first time wrong)
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Sun May 28, 2017 3:15 am

BUT DO YOU TRUST IN THE WONDERS OF DONALD J. TRUMP?
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun May 28, 2017 5:07 pm

fudgy brown sludge wrote:BUT DO YOU TRUST IN THE WONDERS OF DONALD J. TRUMP?

Please calm down. I don't like Trump's character despite being a Republican. I wouldn't want to hang around him nor be friends with him. But I know deep down inside, he was he lesser of two evils compared to Hillary.

But can we really please drop it now? It's gone on for far too long and I am sure all of you guys want to stop talking about it too?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dracula on Sun May 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Count Dracula
Shady Character
Shady Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 am

The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:
Coyote_Mao wrote:Come on now, poopman. That was uncalled for. Rolling Eyes

CoyoteMao and everyone else reading this. You guys are allowed to live the way you want to live. I have no say in it. I am not trying to taking LGBT away from you guys. But understand that there are going to be people who are not going to have the same thoughts as you and that's okay. It's okay that someone tolerates homosexuals but doesn't like the actions. That doesn't mean they are trying to take LGBT away from you. They themselves just don't support in the actions.

This is what is wrong with our society, especially people in my age group. They think that everyone must have the same opinion as they do. If they don't, they think they are obligated to hurt people physically, destroy property and/or yell and scream at them until they agree with them. Life doesn't work like that. There are other people in the world. You aren't always going to get what you want and the world doesn't revolve around them.

I actually have a Democratic friend who accepts that I am a Christian and that I tolerate gays but don't believe in the actions. I also have friends who are LGBT and I don't treat them differently than anyone else. That's the way they want to live their lives and I can't do anything about it. And that's okay.

You see, life would be boring if everyone thought the same. Wouldn't you agree?
So you come here intolerant in thought of our lives and who we are then mask it with happy sounding religious babble words like we don't see through it and then call us intolerant for not accepting your intolerance. So now I will demand that you respect my belief that you are a worthless backwards stupid useless lying brainless STINKY ROTTEN POOP NAZI.

Have a good day.
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Brandon,

You seem to be missing an important piece of the puzzle.  When you tell people that you don't support their actions with regard to who they love and who they're attracted to on basis of something that's largely a biological predisposition, you actually *are* being intolerant of them as people. It's not far from telling an interracial couple that you don't believe it's right for them to be in love.  When you say that you'll treat people the same way regardless, it sounds nice at the outset, but it's a very backhanded sort of tolerance at best.  Don't be at all surprised when you find people reacting with mild exasperation or complete outrage.  I really can't blame them in either case, and because I feel like you're just bringing this upon yourself, I'm not going to step in and moderate any of it.  

You're free to believe whatever you like (regardless of how repugnant) and express those beliefs without being arrested and prosecuted by the government for it, but at the same time, other people are just as free to express how outraged and offended they are.  You can't reasonably expect people to just sit back and quietly tolerate it when you repeat over and over that you don't approve of who they love and what their feelings are. Frankly, it's more than a little absurd seeing you try to play the victim card to make it look like we're all being prejudicial against you for having "different" beliefs.  The only prejudice I see here is coming from you.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roabe on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Count Dracula wrote:
Grandma Thora must have been boozing A LOT when she was pregnant with David.
Roabe
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 am

Or taking drugs. Think about it... Grandma Thora on drugs. Shocked
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am

And there you have it. A little dose of fetal alcohol syndrome cures us of our troubles.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Too bad one can't retroactively get it. Very Happy
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:57 am

Well, maybe if you're really into the reverse childbirth fetish and manage to find a partner with a serious alcohol problem...
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 am

Reverse childbirth fetish? Wait, is that actually a thing? Shocked
Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 am

Unfortunately.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 am

Kerry9Story, I want you to listen me carefully.

I do not hate gays. I love them as people. I just do not believe in their actions. God says to love people no matter what. And I will do just that. Despite not believing in the actions. I will not exclude them or treat them any differently.

For "clubbin", I still do it. But I refused to tell you where it was to protect myself. How do I know you're not going to hurt me or anyone else there? It is extremely dangerous to tell strangers addresses. Not mention it is stalking to follow someone from the internet to a real-life place without their consent. You can get arrested for that. It's against the law. I am serious.
FUCK U GODDAM B33BER & UR PRUNEASS M0Mz.x GODDAM RETARDLICAN SHITASS IMMA FIND U LIVE AN SPR34D OPEN A$$HOLE AN SHIT ON UR FUCKEN LAWN U EAT MY FUCKEN SHIT~!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

all comin here think he pwn thisshit bit heaint liek HUH HUH HUH DUHIUHUHUHUhuh HURPADOOP K3RRY U LISEN CLOSE TO MY DUMASS IM POP CULT B33BER AN IM CALLIN THE COPS!!!! CALLEN C0PS COME FUCK HIS WEAK ASS CAUSE HE 2 SCARED SOME PU$$Y be a R34L fucken man. Evil or Very Mad i done even say my grrl b3cky wantin meet him an his dumbass like DUH NO K3RRY IM SCARED GETTIN LAID. dumass go home asn thinekn bout like 12 goddam cops fuck his ass caus he all homo too an ain t able d34L w r3aL womn. bet his shitass ain ever ki$$ no girl or nothen only draem out bout fucken some Sonic shit an beatoff thinken bout kids caus hes inna that shit i read No.

1 in p33ner too im bettin. sthia ass fuck cunt polly <3 on trump an shit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad beat off oer him n nhis goddam oreange shit stane hair like wipe some diepr ass cause his dumass wear daieprs pry goddam sure.

U HERE ME B33BER U COME BACK TALK SHIT IMMA RIP OFF UR PENUT HEAD AN SHIT DOWN UR THROAT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad k? t0ke it.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 am

He is gone now and in his place a screaming bitch and daddy with the downs.
fudgy brown sludge
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top