Coyote_Mao
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode Ideas

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:06 am

Buster Baxter wrote:
Muffy Crosswire wrote:We need more episodes and a movie centered around ME!
Wow, a movie about you? Haha! Wait until I tell Arthur!

I'LL be the one laughing in the end when I'm listed next too Ming Tsai in the Famous Faces Magazine after it.
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Muffy Crosswire wrote:
Buster Baxter wrote:

I'LL be the one laughing in the end when I'm listed next too Ming Tsai in the Famous Faces Magazine after it.
Apricot Jack
Peachmonger
Peachmonger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Apricot Jack wrote:
Muffy Crosswire wrote:
Buster Baxter wrote:

That reminds me. I don't need make up because I'm already beautiful. But Francine could sure use some! I better prepare them for her. No way she turns up to school pictures like the last two times!
Muffy Crosswire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 pm

"Channeling Ideas": DW stumbles upon a toy channel on YouWhoTube and gets disturbed by the (offscreen) imagery Very Happy
(No, I don't watch those channels. I fucking HATE those cancerous pieces of shit. They're the scum of Youtube and ought to be removed. WHY HASN'T ANYONE DONE SOMETHING AGAINST THEM?!)
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Caught in the Crosswires II: For Every Hat, There's a Head: J3 has returned to Elwood City to film a sequel to 'Caught in the Crosswires' due to high ratings, and forces the Crosswires to add a new family member on the request of viewers everywhere - Bud Compson's hat. After several episodes featuring the hat gain high ratings, J3 begins to plan a movie featuring the headgear, leaving the Crosswires in the dust. However, Bud Compson soon steals his hat back and replaces it with a rhubarb pah (what is rhubarb anyway?), leading J3 to leave uptown Elwood to film a new series in its slums, which are a way more interesting place anyway.
The Wrath of Bailey: After Muffy's room is found defaced, Muffy hires Buster Baxter, Private Eye to investigate the culprit of the crime. Eventually, he concludes that, subverting Muffy's suspicions, Bailey is not the culprit, but his evil twin is. Muffy at first does not believe this, but it turns out Bailey does actually have an evil twin. Buster Baxter then eats Bud Compson's hat, concluding the episode and ending the hat's story arc. Bud Compson now wears the rhubarb pah from the last episode on his head.
Close Encounters of the Trippy Psychedelic Waterfowl Kind: After the Sugar Bowl is placed under new hippy management, Arthur drinks a drug-laced cherry soda and hallucinates about a Love Duck invasion of Elwood City, all while D.W listens to a nonstop extended edition of Crazy Bus.
Bionic Banishment: After Bionic Bunny is banned in Elwood City on account of an episode displaying a seizure glitch, Arthur consults the Brain to turn D.W into something better... stronger... faster... yeah, you know where this is going.
Apricots: A full-length, 100-minute theatrical film of Arthur eating apricots, with him licking his lips, devouring the golden fruit and sucking his fingers to relive the juiciness.
A Tale with a Twisting: Binky Barnes twists Prunella into a pretzel, beginning a pretzel-twisting craze across Elwood City.
It's Not About the Bunneh: Buster, Ladonna, Bud, Carl, James and Emily form a 'So Bunneh I Forgot to Laugh' associate (with Marina being an honorary member), which begins to starve as they quarantine the outside world and eat nothing but rhubarb pahs (including the one that replaced Bud Compson's hat). However, a visit from Maria the Homeless Santa may be able to renovate the club.
Cover Attention: D.W sets out on an epic quest to retrieve a new piece of headgear for Bud, who cannot survive without cranium concealment. On the end of the episode, desperate, D.W swipes a Stetson and gives it to Bud.
Francine's Sports Something Something: Francine becomes desperate to have a non sports-related focus episode. When the writers don't give her one, she pulverizes Arthur Read before realizing that she has just had a non sports-related focus episode. Life is so ironic.
The Dirty Bunneh: Arthur shows Buster dirty books, which does not trigger an asthma attack but something else entirely.
The Good, the Bad and the Bud: A Western parody episode featuring Pal and Kate as bank robbers, Brain as a village idiot and Bud Compson as the heroic 'Bud Wayne'. Guest starring John Wayne as the voice of Bud Compson and Fudgy Brown Sludge as fudgy brown sludge.
Arthur Goes to Germany: Arthur and Buster visit Germany, where they realize that they are unbelievably popular there, so popular that many people cannot see them due to vast crowds. The two eventually decide to stay in Germany, with Buster becoming addicted to sauerkraut until Arthur uses his big brother mega transforbalizer abilities (I knew he had them!) to fly the two back to Elwood City.
There Are a Great Deal of Maternal Parents Present at These Specific Coordinates (alternatively titled That's a Lotta Moms!): Buster is dared by Jane Read, his lover, to eat as much as he humanly, possibly can (she loves men who indulge, not create - explaining her lost passion for David Read). Unfortunately, this breaks the space-time continuum, unleashing a hoard of Bitzi Baxters from an alternate universe into Elwood City. As they are now ubiquitous, they soon discover Buster and Jane's secret. Meanwhile, Pal faces off against a crazy Russian coyote for dominance of Arthur's backyard.
George Saves the Day: In an act of heroism, George Lundgren heroically uses his antlers to seal the rift in the space-time continuum, sending the Bitzi clones back to their universe. Now if only he could leave the tear...
Hay is for Horses: A mysterious pregnant 'Horsemaster' summons Arthur to the darkest, wildest part of Elwood City, to perform a shady deed. The first episode of a two-parter.

There's your Season 21. I guess it's more original than what we're getting. Granted, it's also weirder, but you can't have everything.
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:Caught in the Crosswires II: For Every Hat, There's a Head: J3 has returned to Elwood City to film a sequel to 'Caught in the Crosswires' due to high ratings, and forces the Crosswires to add a new family member on the request of viewers everywhere - Bud Compson's hat. After several episodes featuring the hat gain high ratings, J3 begins to plan a movie featuring the headgear, leaving the Crosswires in the dust. However, Bud Compson soon steals his hat back and replaces it with a rhubarb pah (what is rhubarb anyway?), leading J3 to leave uptown Elwood to film a new series in its slums, which are a way more interesting place anyway.
The Wrath of Bailey: After Muffy's room is found defaced, Muffy hires Buster Baxter, Private Eye to investigate the culprit of the crime. Eventually, he concludes that, subverting Muffy's suspicions, Bailey is not the culprit, but his evil twin is. Muffy at first does not believe this, but it turns out Bailey does actually have an evil twin. Buster Baxter then eats Bud Compson's hat, concluding the episode and ending the hat's story arc. Bud Compson now wears the rhubarb pah from the last episode on his head.
Close Encounters of the Trippy Psychedelic Waterfowl Kind: After the Sugar Bowl is placed under new hippy management, Arthur drinks a drug-laced cherry soda and hallucinates about a Love Duck invasion of Elwood City, all while D.W listens to a nonstop extended edition of Crazy Bus.
Bionic Banishment: After Bionic Bunny is banned in Elwood City on account of an episode displaying a seizure glitch, Arthur consults the Brain to turn D.W into something better... stronger... faster... yeah, you know where this is going.
Apricots: A full-length, 100-minute theatrical film of Arthur eating apricots, with him licking his lips, devouring the golden fruit and sucking his fingers to relive the juiciness.
A Tale with a Twisting: Binky Barnes twists Prunella into a pretzel, beginning a pretzel-twisting craze across Elwood City.
It's Not About the Bunneh: Buster, Ladonna, Bud, Carl, James and Emily form a 'So Bunneh I Forgot to Laugh' associate (with Marina being an honorary member), which begins to starve as they quarantine the outside world and eat nothing but rhubarb pahs (including the one that replaced Bud Compson's hat). However, a visit from Maria the Homeless Santa may be able to renovate the club.
Cover Attention: D.W sets out on an epic quest to retrieve a new piece of headgear for Bud, who cannot survive without cranium concealment. On the end of the episode, desperate, D.W swipes a Stetson and gives it to Bud.
Francine's Sports Something Something: Francine becomes desperate to have a non sports-related focus episode. When the writers don't give her one, she pulverizes Arthur Read before realizing that she has just had a non sports-related focus episode. Life is so ironic.
The Dirty Bunneh: Arthur shows Buster dirty books, which does not trigger an asthma attack but something else entirely.
The Good, the Bad and the Bud: A Western parody episode featuring Pal and Kate as bank robbers, Brain as a village idiot and Bud Compson as the heroic 'Bud Wayne'. Guest starring John Wayne as the voice of Bud Compson and Fudgy Brown Sludge as fudgy brown sludge.
Arthur Goes to Germany: Arthur and Buster visit Germany, where they realize that they are unbelievably popular there, so popular that many people cannot see them due to vast crowds. The two eventually decide to stay in Germany, with Buster becoming addicted to sauerkraut until Arthur uses his big brother mega transforbalizer abilities (I knew he had them!) to fly the two back to Elwood City.
There Are a Great Deal of Maternal Parents Present at These Specific Coordinates (alternatively titled That's a Lotta Moms!): Buster is dared by Jane Read, his lover, to eat as much as he humanly, possibly can (she loves men who indulge, not create - explaining her lost passion for David Read). Unfortunately, this breaks the space-time continuum, unleashing a hoard of Bitzi Baxters from an alternate universe into Elwood City. As they are now ubiquitous, they soon discover Buster and Jane's secret. Meanwhile, Pal faces off against a crazy Russian coyote for dominance of Arthur's backyard.
George Saves the Day: In an act of heroism, George Lundgren heroically uses his antlers to seal the rift in the space-time continuum, sending the Bitzi clones back to their universe. Now if only he could leave the tear...
Hay is for Horses: A mysterious pregnant 'Horsemaster' summons Arthur to the darkest, wildest part of Elwood City, to perform a shady deed. The first episode of a two-parter.

There's your Season 21. I guess it's more original than what we're getting. Granted, it's also weirder, but you can't have everything.
i'm love this
"apricots" should be the epic finale to the show as a tribute to arthur's biggest and best fan forum
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:Hay is for Horses: A mysterious pregnant 'Horsemaster' summons Arthur to the darkest, wildest part of Elwood City, to perform a shady deed. The first episode of a two-parter.
doin 1 bout me bro?
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 am

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:Caught in the Crosswires II: For Every Hat, There's a Head: J3 has returned to Elwood City to film a sequel to 'Caught in the Crosswires' due to high ratings, and forces the Crosswires to add a new family member on the request of viewers everywhere - Bud Compson's hat. After several episodes featuring the hat gain high ratings, J3 begins to plan a movie featuring the headgear, leaving the Crosswires in the dust. However, Bud Compson soon steals his hat back and replaces it with a rhubarb pah (what is rhubarb anyway?), leading J3 to leave uptown Elwood to film a new series in its slums, which are a way more interesting place anyway.
i

I have a better idea. I make a show called "Bad Reality TV Producer" and focuses on how lame J3 is and Bud's hat.

Also Fern is a way way better detective than Buster! It's like why there's only one Nancy Drew but two Hardie Boys, because they couldn't handle it by themselves!

Last edited by Muffy Crosswire on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Muffy Crosswire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 am

CMSAB11 wrote:

i'm love this
"apricots" should be the epic finale to the show as a tribute to arthur's biggest and best fan forum

It should be.

There's also an 'Extended Edition' cut you can buy on DVD which is 150 minutes long (50 extra minutes of Arthur eating apricots for the true Arthur fan) and a 'Director's Cut' which features fifteen never-before-seen scenes of Arthur eating even more apricots.
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 am

Bailey's evil twin has been spotted at the Sugar Bowl:
http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Male_Adult_Dog_(Number_5)
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:10 am

ZeGermanArthurFan wrote:Bailey's evil twin has been spotted at the Sugar Bowl:
http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Male_Adult_Dog_(Number_5)

I knew it! And the writers attempted to fool us into dismissing this reality by showing it in an episode basically titled 'Arthur Goes Crazy'! They're even shadier characters than I am.
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 am

more bout me bro.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewHecht on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

A massive alien invasion. It is up to Piano tamer to save the day.
MatthewHecht
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm (Not) Going Back There! - After being twisted into a pretzel for a month, Prunella demands to be twisted back, and sends Arthur and Buster to get the great Poodle Overlord to undo her.
When they find out he lives in Germany, they panic...
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster Baxter on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:46 pm

MatthewHecht wrote:A massive alien invasion. It is up to Piano tamer to save the day.
When pianos cause trouble, HE goes to work!
BUSTER BAXTER, PIANO TAMER!
Anyone can save a cat, but there's only one hero who will face a PIANO!
Buster Baxter, Piano Tamer! Based on a true story.

Then Arthur had to step in and ruin it! This will show him that it really CAN be a movie! It's what the people want!
Buster Baxter
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine Frensky on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Come on, you already HAVE your own show!
Sheesh...
Francine Frensky
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Here's an episode looking for a match. This one truly pits the others in the corner.

Are you ready?

Okay.

Mary's Shaving Incident - Mary is shaving herself one morning, when...IT HAPPENS.
She accidently shaves off all of her fur except for on her head.
(Can I get the dun-dun-dun sound effect here? Not the classic one with the long third sound, but the more apocalyptic trumpet one, that plays as the evil mastermind reveals his plan.)

ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 am

ZeGermanArthurFan wrote:Here's an episode looking for a match. This one truly pits the others in the corner.

Are you ready?

Okay.

Mary's Shaving Incident - Mary is shaving herself one morning, when...IT HAPPENS.
(Can I get the dun-dun-dun sound effect here? Not the classic one with the long third sound, but the more apocalyptic trumpet one, that plays as the evil mastermind reveals his plan.)

YES!!!! Beulah Fern Callie Tiffee TCAG Bunnanaman Brown Dog
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm

ZeGermanArthurFan wrote:Here's an episode looking for a match. This one truly pits the others in the corner.

Are you ready?

Okay.

What an absolute masterpiece. I wonder who the mastermind could be...

I knew it. Obviously Apricot Jack was attempting to warn us of this villainy.
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

"The Red Yellow and Blue" - In this two-parter, while cleaning out her wardrobe again, Prunella finds some black-and-white photos of her mother as a kid. She notices the strange language in the background and proceeds to ask her mother about it. Realizing she cannot hide her tragic backstory any longer, Wanda begins to tell her daughter in flashbacks the tragic and complex backstory of how she escaped Socialist Romania as a teenager, heading for America. About a quarter of the dialogue is Romanian with English subtitles.

Despite the sad story, the usual clever Arthur jokes make their way into a serious episode:
"Nicolae Ceausescu? Wait, I've heard that name before....He invented the Ouija board, right?"
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Also two more Mary episodes, plot TBA: "Ewe, Gross!" and "Baaaaah, Humbug!"
ZeGermanArthurFan
King of France
King of France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Muffy Crosswire wrote:

Also Fern is a way way better detective than Buster! It's like why there's only one Nancy Drew but two Hardie Boys, because they couldn't handle it by themselves!

LIES
Buster, defend yourself boy!!!
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:09 am

buster is a great detective he solved the mystery of the missing quarters! then he solved the mystery of that binky band with fern. he and fern are equally good they just have different investigative techniques!
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:27 am

That he is, I'd like a teenage version of Arthur as a one off and see where and what Marc brown does/goes with the characters
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top