Top and Bottom 20 of the Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top and Bottom 20 of the Show

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:40 am

Just to clarify my thoughts for future posts I may create, here are my personal top and bottom 20 episodes of Arthur:

Top 20:
1. Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
2. That's a Baby Show!
3. Buster Hits the Books
4. Meet Binky
5. The Ballad of Buster Baxter
6. I'd Rather Read It Myself
7. The Long, Dull Winter
8. How the Cookie Crumbles
9. Arthur's Family Vacation
10. Elwood City Turns 100!
11. D.W's Deer Friend
12. April 9th
13. Buster Baxter, Cat Saver
14. Stolen Bike
15. D.W Gets Lost
16. The Last Tough Customer
17. Dad's Desert Dilemma
18. Arthur's Treasure Hunt
19. You Are Arthur
20. The Rat Who Came to Dinner
Honourable mentions: The Contest, It's Only Rock N' Roll (not technically an episode, if it were on this list it would be between How the Cookie Crumbles and Arthur's Family Vacation), Best of the Nest, The Chips are Down, The Last of Mary Moo Cow, The Great MacGrady

Bottom 20:
1. So Funny I Forgot to Laugh
2. Never, Never, Never
3. Desperately Seeking Stanley
4. Paradise Lost
5. Through the Looking Glasses
6. Best Enemies
7. Buster Gets Real
8. The Great Lint Rush
9. On This Spot
10. Whistling in the Wind
11. Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea
12. Room to Ride
13. Home Sweet Home
14. All Thumbs
15. All About D.W
16. I Owe You One
17. Around the World in 11 Minutes
18. Binky Goes Nuts
19. The Secret About Secrets
20. It Came from Beyond
Dishonourable mentions: Arthur's Missing Pal, Based on a True Story, The Best Day Ever, Vomitrocious!, In My Africa, the rest of season 15 save for 'Muffy's Classy Classics Club'

Anyone else ready to try their hand at a similar list? Or maybe comment on why my top 20 list has an abundance of season 3 episodes while my bottom 20 list has a dearth of anything not from seasons 12-16?
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top and Bottom 20 of the Show

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:43 am

Rough order. Top 20.

1. Arthur and the True Francine (Francine and I were always going to end up being best friends)
2. Muffy's Soccer Shocker (I will never forget this match and how Happy I and Daddy were, I will show my kids one day)
3. Muffy's New Best Friend (we may be different but nothing will seperate Francine and I)
4.  Love Notes For Muffy ( I can see why Brain and Francine are jealous I'm better at science, but Ruggles and I got them good)
5. Muffy takes the Wheel (I built a good car in the end and came second. Daddy and I enjoyed it and did the Crosswire name proud)
6. How the cookie crumbles ( I love it when I win! Crosswires are winners....... Oh right.. I did have some help too )
7.  The Butler did it (you can't replace Bailey, he's too important to me, with Francine he's a best friend and family)
8. The Cherry Tree (we are going to have so much in the future)
9. Muffy's classy classics club ( we still meet regularly too this day)
10. Muffy's big bad blog (http://themuffingtonpost.tumblr.com/)
11. Lights Camera Opera (Momsy was right, when I saw my first Opera it was great and got to spend it with my Daddy)
12. Muffy goes Metropolitan ( my first time to crown city with Sue Ellen!)
13. Buster's Carpool Catastrophe (I had way more fun with Buster and Arthur on the way to the cooking lessons then when actually there, Maybe car mechanic will be my new show..)
14. Arthur goes Crosswire ( saving Wilbur Rabbit, but Arthur, there's only room for one person as great as me but it sure was amusing!)
15. Arthur sells out ( Buster rightfully asks me to help Arthur with his toy sale and boy did he need it!)
16.  Law of the jungle gym ( I love taking photos even though they didn't come out the best, Molly sure has a mouth on her but I'm not afraid!)
17. Meek for a week (I knew Francine couldn't win my peach watch and be nice, but I let her off the hook so she could win the game for us
18  Francine Cleats of Strength ( it was fun having Francine work for me and Bailey got a break)
19. All the rage ( Muffy it up!)
20. The friend that wasn't there ( caught up with an old friend)

Others:

-Francine's bad hair day (this would Soo be a top five if Francine didn't ruin it at the end, sometimes I think she will never be like me. It was fun giving her a makeover)
-Macfrensky (me and Francine taking on the brain)
-Desk wars (serves you right brain! Away with you and your breeze for a making a mess #sorrynotsorry)
-it plays the thing ( I bet your phone can't smell a pizza box to see if it's empty! Crosswires are always up with technology!)
-Fern by fernlets (fern we could have made so much money
..)
-Don't ask Muffy (didn't quite work out)
-Muffy gets mature (I have to admit I wasn't quite ready for teenagers but I'm am mature for my age!)
-Muffy's Art Attack (I'll build Paradise Polly one day)

Best special : its only rock n roll (we should have a ustink reunion with the BSB! )
Worst special : dw beastly birthday (who thought this was a good idea?)
Worst spinoff : postcards from buster (Sue Ellen is the one who travels and knows culture and they pick Buster!? How rude! Even more rude was not picking my ideas for a spin off)

Worst episodes ( I might edit a complete list later)

1.Baby steps
2. Secret lives of dogs and babies
3. Around the world in 11 minutes
4. Paradise Lost
(who responsible for the waste of these episode slot involing babies over more episodes starting moi....pah-lease.)
5. Caught in the Crosswire (I should make dumb reality TV guy or something)
6. Buster's Dino Dilemma (zzzz)
7. Buster's Secret Admirer (your mom? That's so sad buster...)
8.buster gets real (if only he did...)
9.  Buster's Amish Mismatch (scraping the bottom the a barrel here..)
10. Vomitrocious (geroge was so vomitrocious , but they  didn't let me say it! How rude-a!)
11. D.W the picky eater
12. D.W bossy Boots
13. D.W blows the whistle (D.W is so selfish and annoying stop giving her episodes)

Last edited by Muffy Crosswire on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding bottom list eventually)
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:03 pm

If they made it like the ending of Big Brother Binky it might have been interesting, but noooo, they had to make the pets talk and the older kids and adults stupid...
ZeGermanArthurFan
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top