I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 13:27

I really haven't been on this site and leave messages in a while, But I'll try my best because I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life and I'm a member of other websites like Facebook and Twitter, I'm just a busy person. Cool Laughing cheers
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 8:52

As slum moderator I demand more Buster and Molly Lover! Drop in more often.

I too have a busy life and have a lot of a following on my blog the muffington post. But as moderator of this fourm I have the organisation and skills to always be as active as the fourm but is still hard work even for me.
avatar
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-07-20
Location : Elwood City - Crosswire Estate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 13:31

Muffy Crosswire wrote:As slum moderator I demand more Buster and Molly Lover! Drop in more often.

I too have a busy life and have a lot of a following on my blog the muffington post. But as moderator of this fourm I have the organisation and skills to always be as active as the fourm but is still hard work even for me.

Thanks Muffy! Always love seeing your giant mansion! Muffy
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 0:09

wb bro~<3
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by WhoseLineFan on Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 9:57

Buster & Molly Lover wrote:I really haven't been on this site and leave messages in a while, But I'll try my best because I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life and I'm a member of other websites like Facebook and Twitter, I'm just a busy person. Cool Laughing cheers

Ew. I cannot stand Facebook and Twitter. I'm sorry.
avatar
WhoseLineFan
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

Posts : 185
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 20:35

Hey Smile loving the avatar Wink I haven't been around either!! Not intentional
I'm on twitter but its mainly to post random crap and have you tubers argue with me. Haha
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 21:41

Well hey, a big welcome back to all parties involved! cheers
You've both been quite completely missed, to say the least.  The Slums will always be here for you when you need it...or least need it.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 5006
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : Florida

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 4:15

Yay XD you guys are super doooooper
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 14:01

A Lotta Moms wrote:Well hey, a big welcome back to all parties involved! cheers
You've both been quite completely missed, to say the least.  The Slums will always be here for you when you need it...or least need it.

THANKS!!! Cool
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 14:04

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Hey Smile loving the avatar Wink I haven't been around either!! Not intentional
I'm on twitter but its mainly to post random crap and have you tubers argue with me. Haha

I Hope I'll catch you on Twitter, That is if I can find your user name? Laughing
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 22:43

Ladyjulz xx
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by WhoseLineFan on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 7:23

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Hey Smile loving the avatar Wink I haven't been around either!! Not intentional
I'm on twitter but its mainly to post random crap and have you tubers argue with me. Haha

What avatar are you talking about?
avatar
WhoseLineFan
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

Posts : 185
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by mike1 on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 7:39

mike
avatar
mike1
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

Posts : 102
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:41

Buster and Molly lovers avatar !!! I asked a deviant artist to design it for me and now its being used so I'm glad Smile
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by WhoseLineFan on Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 20:34

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Buster and Molly lovers avatar !!! I asked a deviant artist to design it for me and now its being used so I'm glad Smile

Very Happy
avatar
WhoseLineFan
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

Posts : 185
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 9:15

imma ask him do 1 bout my flya$$ knock b33ber fucken teeth out
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 14:18

WhoseLineFan wrote:
Buster & Molly Lover wrote:I really haven't been on this site and leave messages in a while, But I'll try my best because I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life and I'm a member of other websites like Facebook and Twitter, I'm just a busy person. Cool Laughing cheers

Ew. I cannot stand Facebook and Twitter. I'm sorry.

I can see why you hate both of them. Especially Facebook! which is way more worse than Twitter! Neutral
avatar
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-09-20
Age : 29
Location : Hamlet NC.

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:34

Yes fake book is my name for it
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:46

It was Fotzenbook (cunt book) or Fratzenbook (grimace book) in my area. Quite vulgar...
avatar
ZeGermanArthurFan
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 496
Join date : 2016-09-06
Age : 18
Location : Lower Saxony, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri 27 Oct 2017 - 1:04

Zegerman I don't disagree with you. Its Fratzen indeed
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 4580
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 29
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Re: I know I Haven't Been Here In A While

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum