No new episodes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No new episodes?

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

So where are the recent episodes of Arthur? Are they all done airing on PBS or something?
MikaelaArsenault
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No new episodes?

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 pm

The second half (I guess?) of Season 21 should be hitting the airwaves in February (it's already been leaked online). As for any lack of airtime, they're probably just taking a brief hiatus from airing the same four episodes on a constant basis.

Also, why is this topic in the non-Arthur board? Shouldn't this be in the main Slums board instead?
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:The second half (I guess?) of Season 21 should be hitting the airwaves in February (it's already been leaked online). As for any lack of airtime, they're probably just taking a brief hiatus from airing the same four episodes on a constant basis.

Also, why is this topic in the non-Arthur board? Shouldn't this be in the main Slums board instead?

What? They've been leaked already?
MikaelaArsenault
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:The second half (I guess?) of Season 21 should be hitting the airwaves in February (it's already been leaked online). As for any lack of airtime, they're probably just taking a brief hiatus from airing the same four episodes on a constant basis.

*sighs along with facepalming*

You're right. It should be moved to the Slums board.
MikaelaArsenault
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 pm

MikaelaArsenault wrote:

While I recommend supporting the ratings of your local broadcasting all remaining episodes have been uploaded to usual places. I believe it was an online distribution that was taken from due to the lack of tv channel logo. How rude!
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Muffy Crosswire wrote:
MikaelaArsenault wrote:

While I recommend supporting the ratings of your local broadcasting all remaining episodes have been uploaded to usual places. I believe it was an online distribution that was taken from due to the lack of tv channel logo. How rude!

It is rude Muffy. They should be taken down immediately.
MikaelaArsenault
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Damn. Muffy's tendency to act as the large ham of the situation is irresistible as always.

But yes, while it is technically 'rude', waiting 4-5 months (considering season 21's premiere dates) for 6 11-minute segments is simply not that worthwhile. I myself am glad they were leaked when they were - it probably would have happened anyway at some point, and waiting several months just for 'Pal and the Big Itch' is crazy even for a potion addict.
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Muffy not moderating properly is also RUDE
You need to move this thread to the Arthur section or episode epicentre or something ..... You know? Since you're a Mod. 
There area few misplaced topics you have not dealt with and as a Mod, that's pretty slack.
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:Damn. Muffy's tendency to act as the large ham of the situation is irresistible as always.

But yes, while it is technically 'rude', waiting 4-5 months (considering season 21's premiere dates) for 6 11-minute segments is simply not that worthwhile. I myself am glad they were leaked when they were - it probably would have happened anyway at some point, and waiting several months just for 'Pal and the Big Itch' is crazy even for a potion addict.

Well, it's because you're Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde Hyde Jekyll after all.
MikaelaArsenault
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top