Reliving episodes of Arthur

Go down

Reliving episodes of Arthur

Post by Coyote_Mao on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Have you ever lived through something that Arthur and his friends had to endure in the show? I'm asking cause my best friend just found a wild bat on his balcony. Funny thing - neither of us even knew these flying critters lived in Moscow, but apparently they do and they're super rare. The species commong name is Parti-coloured bat and they're actually endangered. Surprised
Coyote_Mao
Arthur's Underwear
Arthur's Underwear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving episodes of Arthur

Post by PrettyCoolStairs on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Interesting topic. Here in the state of Indiana, we have quite a few bats actually, though they usually go unnoticed by humans, being nocturnal and all. Had a few enter our house over the years -- quite the frightening experience honestly. I know there's a couple episodes of Arthur in which it is stated that bats are basically harmless to humans, but my goodness, I'm not taking any chances! (Anyone remember Francine's and Ratburn's outburst in The Cave? LOL)

PrettyCoolStairs
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Pffft, there's nothing to be worried around. I googled and it seems there's only ever been, like 8 bats-related fatal cases ever recorded in Moscow and its suburbs... Well, at least since they started to keep track of such things a few years ago. Very Happy
Coyote_Mao
Arthur's Underwear
Arthur's Underwear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 pm

PrettyCoolStairs wrote:Interesting topic. Here in the state of Indiana, we have quite a few bats actually, though they usually go unnoticed by humans, being nocturnal and all. Had a few enter our house over the years -- quite the frightening experience honestly. I know there's a couple episodes of Arthur in which it is stated that bats are basically harmless to humans, but my goodness, I'm not taking any chances! (Anyone remember Francine's and Ratburn's outburst in The Cave? LOL)

I also remember the episode where The Frensky sisters had there own room, And Francine had a nightmare about the Bat Trying To Get Her! affraid
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote_Mao on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Having to grow up living in a communal apartment I also had to share a room with a sibling (and even a parent at one point)... Do people in the US even know what a "communal apartment" is though? Surprised
Coyote_Mao
Arthur's Underwear
Arthur's Underwear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down