Jane read is a woman who had to watch her kids.she likes making a giant bread with her million clones.she and her 50 clones take their underwear off and put their jeans back on. Now jane read and her 50 clones wear jeans with no underwear. Jane read and h

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Jane read is a woman who had to watch her kids.she likes making a giant bread with her million clones.she and her 50 clones take their underwear off and put their jeans back on. Now jane read and her 50 clones wear jeans with no underwear. Jane read and h

Post by Darfur Maxx on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 am

MikaelaArsenault wrote:
Darfur Maxx wrote:I see that the slums has a bit of a spambot problem here. Like, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I read this. It makes me wonder what it could possibly be advertising, it could be anything from underwear to jeans to chainsaws or bread or pizza or whatever. It's just utterly bizarre.

It looks a little like what Ismael writes.

Wish something could be done about all of this...

Melt the spambots in a giant pizza made of used jeans and underwear and seasoned with yeast infection and bodily fluids.
Darfur Maxx
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jane read is a woman who had to watch her kids.she likes making a giant bread with her million clones.she and her 50 clones take their underwear off and put their jeans back on. Now jane read and her 50 clones wear jeans with no underwear. Jane read and h

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 am

this is the best topic on the entire forum i exclaim as i take my underwear off and put my jeans back on while i make a giant pizza puff with my 50 clones
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2