Strange Dreams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dreams

Post by BionicBunny on Sat May 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Ever had a dream that's just way too trippy? I had one,last night:
So I was for some reason going to middle school with my mom,and has we drove by a house in the car,it looked like it was just billowing out smoke! We didn't think much of it,and Mom dropped me off at school and I walked in,but for some reason was directed to the band room! In there,it was really dark and the band director was showing us YouTube videos but I was just really anxious to get home.In the end,we were led to the gym to be picked up by parents,and I saw my Nana and made a run for it! In the end,we got home and it turned out the whole thing happened because my neighbor had cause that smoky house to explode while making meth and people thought there was a bomber about.Still,it's one of the strangest dreams I've had.

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dreams

Post by Rummy on Sat May 17, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm usually in dire situations in my dreams, like this last dream I had I was on this small raft in the middle of an ocean with 3 other people, days have passed and everyone was getting antsy, so then they started to rough house and laugh which caused the raft to fall apart, so we were stranded trying to stay adrift the ocean, the only means of flotation were the debris that was left of the raft.
And then the whole ocean turned into urine and I woke up.
Rummy
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Now that I can finally get around to posting something substantial here...

This is a dream from a few months ago with some very interesting elements involving time and mortality.  This is plucked out of my dream journal, in which I often record dreams quickly before I forget them, so some of the writing and wording might seem a little erratic at times.  

2/5/14

I record this, as I have not had a profound dream in some time.  I have been transported, following some sort of event/graduation/school play, to an earlier time.  The overall tone is somewhat grayish with the sky slightly overcast, though there is a very lucid and clear atmosphere, as if there is no fog or precipitation whatsoever.  Much of the regular noise of daily reality is not present.

I am in our old family minivan.  I recall catching a slight glimpse of my family, but they were not present in this moment.  The car had many shadows in it, as if I could only immediately see out of a portion of my normal field of vision.  As I come to open my vision more fully, I recognize that we are on a Michigan freeway.  There are few cars.  We pass my  elementary school, and I recall one of the overhanging trees.  I realize that I am in the past, and have traveled back in time to some time in the 1990s, though I am not exactly sure when.  I become exhilarated, but have a slight worry that I may not be able to remain here permanently.  

We are then in a restaurant right off of the freeway, by a mall perhaps.  Its interior resembles a Ruby Tuesday, only more sparse.  The interior is a dark color, with some mahogany tones.  I sit, and only one other person is on the opposite side, diagonally from me.  It may be my sister.  The face was indistinct.  I look at the Menu, and realize this is somewhere I'd eaten before, though I cannot place it.  I examine the prices to look for differences in food/pricing of the time.  There are fewer selections; I am surprised that some are as/more expensive than they are, suggesting that prices actually dropped over time due to inflation and the greater price at an earlier time.  I glance out the window - I can see the gray/blueish sky.  It feels magical, but sad and nostalgic in a way.  I begin to wonder what I'll do to take advantage of the opportunity, but first decided to look around and take in the environment, as I am still caught in a state of wonder.

The waiter arrives, and brings me a white plate with some foam and onion shavings.  He lays out a bun that also has some white foam on it and mustard.  I inspect it to make sure it's really just foam, which it is.  He places a brown/reddish sauce on the bun, and I realize that this is actually blended meat.  He tops it with some vegetables.  I take a bite out of it, and the meat turns to a hot dog.  I realize that it's truly a hot dog, perhaps being passed off as something fancier.  I lean over and whisper this to the person next to me - I am unsure whether it's my sister, mother or some female acquaintance from somewhere else, but I remember I felt a sense of trust with them.

The next part involved a court proceeding that I was watching as an intern/reporter.  The scene had shifted to whitish, a bit run down, with some brown lining and carpet.  I then realized it was part of the trial of Jeffrey Dahmer, or sometime after it and between the trial and sentencing phase.  He is at a table with 3-4 lawyers/family members, including his father.  His father's hair is a bit longer than depicted at the trial, and more curly.   He stands up at one point and denounces the trial as cruel to his son.  Dahmer stands and says nothing, going along with the proceedings as they are called back into the courtroom.

I am then back in the restaurant.  Three people sit at the table with me - Dahmer, an old friend who's presently in jail, and an older man who resembles Charles Manson.  I remember this was at a time even earlier before Dahmer or the old friend had committed their crimes.  They were the color of sepia-toned newspaper, or clay.  I remember thinking how amazing it was that here I was, sitting with three murderers/cannibals, and took a picture for posterity.  Somehow, I knew they were not a threat to me.

The dream then shifted a bit.  I was in a single-story, darkened house.  The lights were mostly off.  I was walking through the rooms, and only partially felt that I was a visitor.  There was some purple paint and finishing, and some old furniture.  My mother was there, but she was different than normal.  Somewhat older, but appeared with shorter hair and in different sorts of clothing (namely, an older-era dress).  She was somewhat heavier-set, and stayed mostly in one room doing something at a sewing machine or desk.  I don't recall what she said, but it put me slightly at unease.

In another room was Leonardo Da Vinci.  He was the only other resident.  He was in only a white pair of shorts, and was rather dirty/oily from his work.  He was clearly out of the Renaissance, as he appeared dirtier/more unkempt than a modern person would be.  He was bald, but had a long, white/gray beard.  He was working on something, writing in a book with some oil paints and diagrams at the desk.  A single, yellow light illuminated the area from above.  The room he was in was really almost more of a little side-area or storage room.  He did not notice I was there, only involved in his work.  I remember thinking of how many things he was known to procrastinate at, which made me wonder whether he'd spent so many years doing something productive, or wasted himself.

I began to head outside.  My mother called for me not to go.  There was a little white terrier sort of dog at my feet for a few moments.  I looked down at my watch.  It had a purple rubber frame, but I could not tell what time it was from the watch.  I went outside, and as soon as I did, I was on the doorstep looking out into a simple subdivision that resembled our home in Michigan, only with no trees or foliage.  As soon as the door shut, the sky became overcast with purple/dark gray storm clouds.  I could see the moon, and heard a clap of thunder in the distance.  I looked down at my watch again, and saw that it was the year 2012.  

I was surprised it was so much closer to present.  I suspect time was moving quickly to catch back up with me.  I went back into the house.  My mother was at the door, and I told her I wasn't going out yet.  I was unsure exactly what effect closing the door had, but suspected that it had caused time to speed up and brought on the threatening weather.
A Lotta Moms

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GrebeGoddess on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm

I think my most recent and most memorable dream was a premonition for something that has yet to happen. In this dream, two of my current acquaintances lived in a beachhouse across from a light tower. First thing I remember is walking up the stairs to the doorstep. Next thing I know, I'm in a hotel room with these two. Finally I'm outside, and interacting with the two is one of my old friends from high school. We hug excitedly and I tell them how I know her. That's it. Since I woke up from this dream, I haven't been able to shake the feeling that the current and previous chapters of my life will intersect soon by way of old, current, and possibly new friendships.
GrebeGoddess
The Murder Clown
The Murder Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:18 am

Very interesting. One of my favorite aspects to dreams is the sudden shift in environment. I can see the environment change in your dream logically fitting the transition from home life to college, since a hotel (like college) is really a temporary location where your old beliefs and values intersect with new ones.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicBunny on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:24 am

So I had this dream where I was denied entry into the Marine Corps-no waiver for my asthma.So I moved to Montreal to live with my uncle,and worked in a bakery with Michael Yarmush,who acted really sleazy and always hit on the the women in there.Then one day I got hit by a bus and I woke up.I hope it wasn't a preview of what's to come in my future...Sad

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:38 am

I had a disturbing dream. I can only recall one part. A tall figure with a golden mask led me among the dead as through a wedding celebration. I heard many voices, but no lips moved. I strained to breathe, but my chest didn't move. The tall figure spoke with each figure as he passed among them, laughing and joking, as if they were alive, but they made no reply. I tried to cry out, but without breath, my tongue fluttered in vain, then the tall figure with a golden mask greeted me, saying, "There are many rooms in the house of the Master. Be easy, for from the hands of your enemies I have delivered you." It seemed I had died and could see myself laid upon a table lit by candles. But with my own hands I touched the figure, and the figure drew breath, opened eyes, and rose from the table. Then the room was gone, and the world filled with light, the tall figure with a golden mask spoke to me, but I understood not a word. He smiled, and seemed pleasant, but when he reached to touch me, it terrified me, and I tried to escape, but I couldn't move. I tried to cry out, but I couldn't make a sound. The figure kept smiling and talking, but I felt sure he was trying to cast some sort of spell on me, the tall figure in a golden mask spoke to me. "Lord Nerevar Indoril, Hai Resdaynia! Long forgotten, forged anew! Three belied you, three betrayed you! One you betrayed was three times true! Lord Voryn Dagoth, Dagoth Ur, steadfast liegeman, faithful friend, bids you come and climb Red Mountain! Beneath Red Mountain, once again, break your bonds, shed cursed skin, and purge the n'wah from Morrowind!", and I awoke, when I woke, I couldn't recall how the dream ended.
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:08 am

Sleepers, awake!
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by GrebeGoddess on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I emerged this morning from a dream that was like the dream I posted. I find myself in the cafeteria of my high school. I walk to a corner area and sitting at a table is a different current friend, a different old high school friend, and two or three strangers (if there were two, they were guys, but I could've sworn I saw an extra girl; I can't remember.) I ask them what they're doing, and they say that they're having an officer meeting for a coed Greek. They say they're looking for a new officer to take the place of a current one (probably the stranger gal). The high school friend asks "Maybe you can join us and become an officer?" I think I said yes.

Next thing I remember, I'm walking on this field in a park and I notice the group (minus girl stranger) sitting together in a tunnel. I walk over and sit next to them. At some point my two friends leave for somewhere for a few minutes, and I'm sitting with the guy strangers. I wake up.

I've been in college and lived in my college town for a couple years now, so I think these dreams may rather be a prediction of the next transition in my life (my graduation next year, probably; or it could be when I study abroad next year). Whenever or whatever it is, this next transition will most likely involve a surprising mix of old, current, and new friends (or values). (On a more random note, I noticed for the first time how similar my two friends in this dream are in looks and personality.)
GrebeGoddess
The Murder Clown
The Murder Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrebeGoddess on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:57 pm

So the dream I had last night was different, but crazier in environment change. From being with my cousin and his family to a mostly-indoor event/festival, to my parents and I pulling up to a large, nice house, to me running around an apartment complex in nothing but my underwear...and I don't even remember the order these environments were in.
GrebeGoddess
The Murder Clown
The Murder Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:48 am

Even more strong connections between all of the shifting types of housing situations and intermingling of friends.  It's purely speculative, but perhaps the bit about you being in your underwear following your arrival at a fancy house represents some degree of uncertainty and apprehension about being prepared ("dressed") to take on the larger world that lies ahead of you. I know I've felt that way during major transitions in my life, too.

I'm glad this thread is turning into a regular dream journal.  I'll definitely post some more of my dreams over the next few days, too.   bounce
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 am

got your jolleys off i'm sure.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrebeGoddess on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:05 pm

A couple of nights ago I finally had a dream about a show, except it wasn't Arthur. It was Gravity Falls. If you guys haven't seen that show, do me a favor and watch it, as it is hands down the most genius cartoon since Arthur. Basically the dream was me watching an episode of the show that hasn't aired.
GrebeGoddess
The Murder Clown
The Murder Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 pm

One interpretation of watching a yet-to-air episode is that it may relate to you looking forward to what sort of job and life will unfold after you graduate.

I had a dream last night that one of my cats who passed away a few years back returned to visit me for a while.  It also involved a lot of Lego structures.
As a recommendation for anyone interested in increasing the vividness and frequency of their dreams, I've found that taking anti-allergy pills before bed tends to result in a richer and much more elaborate dreamscape.  Specifically, I take 2 Allergy Tablets (50 mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride).  You can get them at pretty much any grocery or drug store:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Allergy-Tablets-100ct/13920384
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 am

Behold, the wonders of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride:

As the dream unfolds, I find myself back in the Army, with a platoon in a wooded clearing designated for testing us for promotions.  I'm aware of the fact that I'll soon be exiting the service, so I don't take the events very seriously.  I feel as if I'm going through routine motions.  Prior to arriving at this location, I recall being in a DFAC (military dining facility) that resembled the Air Force-run DFAC at a past duty station due to the yellowish-orange color tone inside.  I was in line, it was a little busy, and I don't remember much else other than the faded green of our uniforms.  I crossed by a drinking/soda machine, could see some of the other service members' backs, and most distinctly recall a slight fog/mist in the atmosphere that I only recall experiencing in my younger years in Michigan - specifically, in the Detroit area.  The fog was slightly visible at this point, inside of the facility.  Again, it was more of a mood and atmosphere than a physical phenomenon.

I was then outside.  Along with my platoon, I was going through a series of tests for a higher rank.  Each test was named after one of the General ranks (i.e. Brigadier General, Lt General), and at first I knew this was just a nickname for the test since it would make no sense to promote someone of E-5/E-4 rank that high upwards as the result of a fairly simple physical obstacle course.  It was fairly early in the day, and had just gotten light outside.  Perhaps in the 6-9 AM range.  It felt of Winter, as I experienced at Ft. Jackson during basic training.  There was a crisp coldness in the air, and I could see my breath.  I was wearing my gloves and inserts, and had scaled a tall farm house or warehouse building.  I could look out and see the brown/black metallic awnings slightly below the rooftop, as I was moderately high up.  A few other soldiers were alongside me.  One was crossing a rope to a different area as a part of another type of test.  I could see our Drill Instructor below, who resembled a local judge I knew in Houston.  He was shouting here and there, but didn't seem too fired up or irritated over everything, since it all seemed to be going accordingly.  I looked over some paperwork, and the key to my passing the test would involve me jumping down from high up on the roof (it was at least 50 feet up), and onto a spot below that looked like a small, enclosed sandbox or indentation in the concrete that contained several transparent plastic bags with a rough, black painting of a human figure on it (which resembled the graffiti art of Basquiat).  The area was very small - only small enough for a human figure.  The surrounding area was either wood, concrete or some other such material that would be dangerous to land on from such a height.

Self-Portrait by Jean-Michel Basquiat.

I looked out.  The sky was of the gray nature you often see during the Winter morning.  I could see a tall flag post about 10 feet away from the rooftop, and had a rope falling down from it.  I thought that if I could perhaps grab the flagpole and rope, I might be able to lower myself down more easily.  I could see the DS and a few others below, and knew I'd soon have to figure something out, but that a sheer jump from that height wasn't going to happen.  I remember thinking that it might have something to do with airborne training, but how ridiculous the entire thing was.  Then, another soldier got my attention from nearby.  He was suspended from a rope or another nearby structure, and was reaching out to me with a look of strain on his face.  He had red hair (shaved military style), and typical Irish features (paler skin, etc.).  I could see his gloved hand extended with his thumb outwards, and I realized that I was supposed to engage him in a sort of coded handshake as part of both of our training procedures.  I did so, somehow knowing the process as I went along.  It involved grabbing his hand and moving our thumbs in a certain way, then saying some phrase or another that I cannot recall.  He had to prompt me on a few parts, but I figured it out easily enough.  I then turned, and scooted down the roof to the ledge below, which was much closer to the ground (since the building had a large, diagonally-steeped roof that met at the top in a point, as one often sees with barns).  

At the edge, there was more forest nearby.  It even more resembled one of the training areas around the woods at Ft. Jackson at this point.  There were a few other fellow soldiers nearby.  The DS was calling out for us to come down.  I then realized that the jump was really supposed to be from this height (now not more than 10-15 feet up) than at the top.  Along with two or three other troops, I jumped down and easily met the ground, consciously bending my knees slightly to properly brace for the impact.  The pavement here was black asphalt, surrounded by some tattered aluminum bleachers beneath the rusty awnings I'd seen from above.  Walking sprightly amidst the morning Winter air, I sat down with the other soldiers as the DS addressed us briefly on our test results.  He held a clipboard, and told me that I'd made the jump okay, but that my hair was not shaved down properly enough in the "elliptical area" - which I could only figure was the top of my head - and that I'd missed a spot shaving around the back of my neck.  He said that, nonetheless, he'd give me "1,000,042" points, and that I'd passed the test.  I looked down at some papers I was holding, explaining what all of our promotions were in sequence.  I was being promoted from E-4 Specialist (I'd not yet been made a Sergeant in the dream) to a new rank called "Mercado."  It was also of E-5 pay grade, but had something to do with me being stationed at a location called "Carrier."  I thought little of this, since I knew I'd be out of the service within  few weeks, anyway.  

In the same area, I was sitting next to a guy I'd come to know fairly well in the service.  He resembled one of my Army roommates (had the same sort of bespectacled, soft look and folksy, somewhat nerdy personality).  I don't recall what we discussed, but we mentioned that we should keep in touch after I left the service.  

I then met with my family during a fast, transitional exit phase of which I can only remember moving through a corridor that contained several black-painted, metal pipes, as if it was the interior of a ship.  The tone of the dream shifted, and I had no feeling of having just been in the service.  

I was now outside visiting some sort of park or estate.  I sensed that my mother and sister were there (perhaps my father in the distance), though not entirely.  I could only sense them in a way, or they were there a few feet behind me or merely in the corner of my eye.  The time of day and weather had not changed.  There was no snow, but it was a bit chillier out.  The color tone was lower in saturation, as it often appears at such times.  I was walking out along a pathway surrounded by trees, and could see a building and some stone structures around.  It wasn't anything spectacular, but I knew there was some significance to the whole thing.  I was then inside somewhere, watching a program on the Kids in the Hall and how they'd changed over time.  The point of the show was to demonstrate how age had affected them negatively.  At first, it showed a comatose woman in a hospital bed who had not been in the show itself.  She had blonde, poofy hair, but her body was in poor condition.  She was covered with a white sheet, and had an oxygen mask and IV drip.  The color tone surrounding her in the rather enclosed room was mostly beige/red.  This color carried through the documentary in the background.  It then switched to a few other cast members who I could identify, and showed them a bit older and downtrodden.  It then got to Kevin MacDonald, who was unshaven and looked a bit drunk.  He was discussing how only recently, he had come out as gay because the atmosphere now made it easier for him, but his story was rambling and inebriated, and he kept mentioning "nguyen."  It then switched over to Mark McKinney, who seemed the most cognizant of them.  He appeared not much different from normal, merely a bit older and with a faint beard.  He wore a blue button-up long sleeve shirt that was fairly loose, and was discussing how he lived with his mother in a family estate.  The documentary aimed to make it appear as if things had not turned out well for him, as he was forced to live with his even more aging mother in a family home rather than be out on his own, although as I watched it more, I came to realize that his situation was more akin to that of wealthier families in the earlier part of the century where there would often be a central family home or "manor" that housed multiple generations.  

This man will invade your dreams.

I then went to visit the McKinney home, which was in the same area.  It consisted of a rectangular, concrete building situated amidst several large apartment buildings, and as I looked out, I realized that the buildings were all a vast part of their manor.  Yet at the same time, I got the idea that something was amiss with the situation, as if there was some element of dire madness or institutionalization to it.  I could see the number "42" on the two of the apartment building number signs, which were black, shield-shaped, with white number fonts.  The room I was in appeared to be for reception purposes, though it had no furniture - it was a 20 x 50 foot rectangular room with an unpainted, unfinished gray concrete ceiling and floor, though the walls were made of glass windows separated by black metal partitions.  The far wall was painted in a series of colors - resembling a rainbow - which gave the room an artsy quality, as if the raw concrete and paintings were meant to juxtapose one another on purpose.  There was no interior heat or shift in atmosphere from the outside; it felt almost like a garage in that regard.

McKinney was not immediately present, though we had some interaction with him prior to entering the room.  His very old, somewhat demented mother emerged from a dark area in the back, walking towards us from the rainbow-colored end of the room.  She looked to be 90-100+, resembling Jean Calment.  She wore a blue, knit over-shirt and was hunched over with a cane.  She was babbling about something I couldn't make out.  I just knew that she was not in her right mind, though posed no threat to us.  We (I was with a small group) headed outside as the followed us, then veering off or back into the building.  McKinney then caught up with us (still wearing his blue shirt), holding a tan-colored rag doll that represented his mother that he was showing to us for comedy purposes.  The rag doll's expressions would change to and fro as he said various things, sort of like a ventriloquist's dummy or doll that had a mind of its own.  At some point one of us said something, and the doll transformed into a more hideous, zombie-like form.  Its features became contorted with anger, and it bore a rough-painted design that resembled, once again, the graffiti art of Basquiat which I had seen earlier in the dream painted on the landing area.  Since it was small and mostly inanimate, I did not feel threatened or even much disturbed by the doll's new form, though something about it was indeed unsettling.  McKinney slowed down a bit to stay behind, as the rest of us slowly moved onward to explore the rest of the area.

Jean Calment, the oldest documented living person.

I mentioned to someone else in the group that McKinney's father was a diplomat, and that their wealth and estate came from his position.  We were crossing some old, single story farm-like wooden buildings with chipped white paint and likewise chipped blue roofs.  Off to the side of one and between the house and the wood line, I could see what appeared to be a series of sculptures of polo players on horseback, in a line of five to ten, extending back as some sort of obstacle course.  The sculptures were orange, and had also been chipped and eroded over time, revealing yellow spots.  Their consistency was sponge-like, reminding me of something you'd see in as a fish tank decoration.  The ground area below them was also of the same orange/yellow substance.  I knew this was a sort of test point that had fallen into disrepair over the years, a decaying remnant of a once-noble time.

I moved on, and went into another building that was further into the estate, which contained a hidden chamber that served as some sort of vault that contained a valuable secret or treasure that was esoteric to the family.  Like the rest of the estate, it was in disrepair and felt more like an abandoned warehouse or perhaps even a crypt.  As with the first room, it was made of gray, unfinished concrete.  Again, there was no interior lighting or heat/AC, so the feel was identical to that of the outside (which had still not changed, being slightly overcast, chilly, gray, morning, etc.).  I was only with one or two people from the small group at this point, and broke off from them to crawl into a small space that led to the vault.  The room itself was strewn with the usual insignificant results of urban decay - leaves, grass, dirt, some random trash here and there.  I sat inside looking out through tall, narrow windows that lined the wall.  Crouched in the corner and covering the entrance door (which was metal, and which I'd slid shut so no one else could enter), I could hear a team of miners outside trying to get in.  Though I could not physically see them, I "understood" what they looked like, which was rather burly and dwarf-like in appearance - shorter, with large noses, black beards and yellow construction hats.  I could hear them talking about trying to blow open the door with dynamite, but I knew this probably wouldn't work either.  I slid part of the metal door aside (as if there was a door within the door), to reveal a panel of the wall, roughly 2 x 2 feet, fairly small, that was painted as a pastel rainbow.  I knew this was a safety measure that bore some significance to the true value of the vault.  I could then hear a voice, perhaps my own, discussing that very secret.  I looked out onto the courtyard through the narrow, open windows.  The courtyard was large, with various eroded stone pillars and worn-down stone monuments, with the occasional pink semi-wilted flower amongst the cold, barren heath of grass.  The voice explained how special this area was, how it harkened back to a simpler and more unique time in the world.  I don't recall the precise words that were used, but as the dream closed, I only remember saying in agreement, "Yes...like Eden."  

As I said these words and my mind shifted from the dream back to waking reality, I could see the courtyard area transforming into a lush garden, with fleeting images of lions and other animals often depicted in paintings of the Biblical Garden of Eden.

Been there, done that.

Next?

Last edited by A Lotta Moms on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicBunny on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Dude...whut?

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:12 pm

------------------>  
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Nah, he prefers these for the most enhanced dreaming experiences:
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicBunny on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:12 pm

kr0g3r is better

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicBunny on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm

So last nite I had a dream that my dog Craig had turned into a murder dog,and we got an exorcist to perform an exorcism.Fun times.I remember I still wouldn't go near him afterwards though.

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:44 pm

I once had a dream where i basically told my entire school "$%^& you." it remains a cherished dream.
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BionicBunny on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Don't have to censor that shit sis,The Slums is uncensored

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

I never have normal dreams. Well, okay, maybe not never, but I seldom have normal dreams... most of my dreams are really trippy and often times borderline nightmarish... I don't mean to say that I have nightmare often, because I really don't, but by "borderline nightmarish" I mean that sometimes I'll have a dream of doing something mundane, but the feeling of the dream is really unpleasant, don't know why.

My mom used to say that I always have such trippy dreams because I'm a creative and artistic person, and as such, creativity and artisticness spills into my dreams. I don't know if that's true or not, but honestly, as weird as my dreams are, it's a wonder I'm not in therapy. Then again, I'll see entire shows or even movies in my dreams: many of my best ideas came to me in dreams.

One recurring nightmare I tend to have and have had for much of my life is moving nightmares; we moved a lot in my life (23 times the last I counted), and it's almost as if moving nightmares are equivilant to an old man's trick knee or an old lady's bursitis, it's like if I have moving nightmares for three nights straight or longer, sure enough, shortly thereafter we end up moving again.

Now then, I will admit, something wicked cool has been happening in my dreams within the last year or so: I've actually been able to experience actual senses in my dreams. So far, two different nights, I've experienced the sense of taste and the sense of touch in dreams; I really hope it'll happen again soon and maybe I can experience other senses as well.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrebeGoddess on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:52 pm

To actually sense things in dreams is really cool. I once dreamed I was Vanessa Hudgens - I was laying in bed and Zac Efron knelt next to me and gave me a French kiss. I think that was the only time I experienced what my godmother later told me was called extrasensory perception.
GrebeGoddess
The Murder Clown
The Murder Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 磁計算機騎士 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 am

[deleted]

Last edited by 磁計算機騎士 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
磁計算機騎士
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!