Arthur A-Z Game

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:25 am

Jekyll Jekyll Hyde wrote:B - Beulah McInerny (I assume that the Ukulele of Lies is a bizarre estranged clone of her).

Sockpuppet I'm sure.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:27 am

Confirmed.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 5601
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:32 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:Confirmed.

I knew it all along.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

But sockpuppets and practical jokes are welcome in these parts. So it's all good.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 5601
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:But sockpuppets and practical jokes are welcome in these parts.  So it's all good.

I'm surprised, because they should be banned.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:10 pm

It really doesn't concern me that much. If anything, at least ArthurAndSonic (or Beulah, take your pick) isn't actively posting outwardly malicious or destructive content (it's mostly just bizarre and somewhat entertaining spam). I can see your argument, but I doubt that Beulah is honestly capable of inflicting much severe irritation outside of the occasional incoherent spurt from her string instrument of choice.


Last edited by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 491
Join date : 2015-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:21 pm

That's precisely it. As I pointed out back when the issue came up in the first place, there's no reason to moderate or ban them. I actually rather enjoy having them around from time to time.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 5601
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:15 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:That's precisely it.  As I pointed out back when the issue came up in the first place, there's no reason to moderate or ban them.  I actually rather enjoy having them around from time to time.

It's getting annoying in my opinion though.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 am

cdefghijklmno P okay we're at P!!!....P......for PHILLIP
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 918
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:11 am

Can't think of something for Q.
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

qrstuvwxyzab ok!!! b it is!

_________________
i <3 phillip
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 918
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 am

R - R-1 Model Rocket
avatar
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 19
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 am

CMSAB11 wrote:qrstuvwxyzab ok!!! b it is!
goddam pale ass be lookin liek he jus p0p r0x No
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 4385
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:
CMSAB11 wrote:qrstuvwxyzab ok!!! b it is!
goddam pale ass be lookin liek he jus p0p r0x No
that's because i took this from an episode of postcards from buster season 2 which has some of the worst animation in the show second to 9 story


Last edited by CMSAB11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
i <3 phillip
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 918
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:33 am

I knew there was something suspicious in that food cabinet...
avatar
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 491
Join date : 2015-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:33 pm

did u know that in the middle of one episode buster was possessed by a demon

_________________
i <3 phillip
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 918
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:49 pm

It seems that the spawn of Baphomet has inherited the body of everyone's favourite bunneh. Buster's soul must be indicative of one sad bunny at that point (one saaaaadddd saaaaaadddd saaaaddd saaaaddd saaadddd bunnyyyy…).

Somehow, it just falls short of being pure allegory for some inexplicable reason.
avatar
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 491
Join date : 2015-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by mike1 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:26 am

he's tired
avatar
mike1
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Posts : 485
Join date : 2017-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arthur A-Z Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum