Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:01 pm

pry much.
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3483
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh, and by the way...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arthur-marc-brown_us_57e44096e4b0e28b2b5302d6

"Just recently, while guest-teaching a class of college students at the University of Wisconsin, a student asked Brown if the character Francine is gay. “You know, I thought about it, I said, ‘Well, she could be, of course she could be,’” explained Brown."

avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 4760
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : Florida

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

knew it.
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3483
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Coyote_Mao on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:09 am

Well, there you have it! Confirmed by the man himself!.. Although I kinda distrust the Huffington Post. They were known to write some pretty ridiculous stuff. Surprised
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:26 am

I don't know if I can call Marc's response a confirmation, or a denial, but it seems to me that like Greg and some of the others, that Marc pays attention to the fans, so I'm supposing he's seen some of the fan speculations over the years regarding Frankie, lol.

I'm just glad this isn't happening ten years ago, where if Marc hinted about Francine's sexuality like that, all kinds of parental and moral groups would be backlashing and calling for boycotts of ARTHUR out the wazoo for "trying to indoctronate our innocent children into this evil cult." I mean, heck, remember the backlash when J.K. Rowling revealed Dumbledore was gay?

Heh. This all some really interesting new revelation.

_________________
Marina The Slums' Greatest Marinapreciator!
avatar
Snowth Poogle
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

Posts : 1549
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by MarleyandPal96 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:06 pm

And let's not forget PFB's "Sugartime"!

MarleyandPal96
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

Posts : 129
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 pm

she is ok?
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3483
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by CMSAB11 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:32 pm

There are still some parents with sticks up their asses that would be enraged that Marc Brown even suggested the possibility of Francine being gay. I would know, I live in an area where that uptight, intolerant mindset still propagates. Fuck them, this is 2017. Francine is a character that could realistically be LGBT, we've discussed it much in depth around here. Anyone who can't handle the possibility of an animated character being gay in this day and age is obviously closed-minded or still stuck in the dark ages. No
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 917

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:39 pm

I take this as confirmation of a very high probability that Francine is (or will grow up to be) gay.  It wasn't an off-the-cuff comment.  Brown thought about it carefully and used "of course" a few times in his response, indicating that based on the nature of her character, it would only make sense.  While not absolute, it comes pretty darn close.

It also goes to show that considering the romantic inclinations of the characters isn't anything unrealistic or inappropriate in context of the Arthurverse.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 4760
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : Florida

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:09 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:Oh, and by the way...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arthur-marc-brown_us_57e44096e4b0e28b2b5302d6

"Just recently, while guest-teaching a class of college students at the University of Wisconsin, a student asked Brown if the character Francine is gay. “You know, I thought about it, I said, ‘Well, she could be, of course she could be,’” explained Brown."


Sad Sad Sad  Aww nuts there go my dreams of Fran and Arthur together down the toilet Sad Sad
Oh well

It was hinted in the earlier episodes but I guess its progressed....

UNLESS....
She experiments and then..... ends up with Arthur? Very Happy Very Happy
Although I know  theres alot of BusterXArthur Shipping here Very Happy As long as its not Arthur x Sue ellen i could not care less



Last edited by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 3792
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 31
Location : Zee Slums

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 pm

DAMN YOU MR BEAN and YO SMUG FACE
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 3792
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 31
Location : Zee Slums

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:16 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:There are still some parents with sticks up their asses that would be enraged that Marc Brown even suggested the possibility of Francine being gay. I would know, I live in an area where that uptight, intolerant mindset still propagates. Fuck them, this is 2017. Francine is a character that could realistically be LGBT, we've discussed it much in depth around here. Anyone who can't handle the possibility of an animated character being gay in this day and age is obviously closed-minded or still stuck in the dark ages. No

Case in point!!! Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Posts : 3792
Join date : 2015-02-10
Age : 31
Location : Zee Slums

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Coyote_Mao on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 pm

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:
As long as its not Arthur x Sue ellen i could not care less
Is Arthur x Sue Ellen too vanilla or something? Surprised
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:13 am

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:
A Lotta Moms wrote:Oh, and by the way...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arthur-marc-brown_us_57e44096e4b0e28b2b5302d6

"Just recently, while guest-teaching a class of college students at the University of Wisconsin, a student asked Brown if the character Francine is gay. “You know, I thought about it, I said, ‘Well, she could be, of course she could be,’” explained Brown."


Sad Sad Sad  Aww nuts there go my dreams of Fran and Arthur together down the toilet Sad Sad
Oh well

It was hinted in the earlier episodes but I guess its progressed....

UNLESS....
She experiments and then..... ends up with Arthur? Very Happy Very Happy
Although I know  theres alot of BusterXArthur Shipping here Very Happy As long as its not Arthur x Sue ellen i could not care less


There is total, absolute freedom on the Slums to ship whoever you like together. As long as nothing manifests to hate or bigotry we're all good. This is what the co-founders have stated themselves. Just take this as you will, you will always be our biggest Frarthur/Arcine fan. Smile
avatar
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2014-03-26
Age : 917

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu May 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Rewatching "Desk Wars" yesterday, something struck me that I never really paid much attention to before: it appeared that Francine was wearing a pair of birkenstocks, otherwise known as, "Those ugly sandals that lesbians like to wear."

_________________
Marina The Slums' Greatest Marinapreciator!
avatar
Snowth Poogle
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

Posts : 1549
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri May 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Good observation! Must have been one of those little details that I didn't consciously take in at the outset, but nonetheless settled comfortably into my ever-expanding schema of her gender role and likely orientation.
avatar
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

Posts : 4760
Join date : 2014-01-26
Location : Florida

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 am

"Ugly sandals"..? Oh god, you don't mean crocs, do you? Please tell me you don't. Suspect
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Sat May 27, 2017 3:02 pm

"A bright plastic shoe with holes in the top and a nifty name..."
- Bailey.
avatar
ZeGermanArthurFan
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

Posts : 330
Join date : 2016-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Lower Saxony, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Coyote_Mao on Sat May 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Crap. I hate those darn things ever since I had to sit through that fateful Cinemassacre's Monster Madness marathon and the ad for them played before every video.
avatar
Coyote_Mao
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-12-11
Location : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 am

ok look i got some liek em so stop hatin k?
avatar
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

Posts : 3483
Join date : 2014-03-14
Location : $ac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Francine Frensky: Lesbian.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum