Here's a top 20 worst arthur episodes list

Go down

Here's a top 20 worst arthur episodes list

Post by MarleyandPal96 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:02 pm

WARNING: The chipmunk voices get faster and more annoying as the list gets higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQHr5MyzsI

Just another list I found of bad Arthur episodes. Do you agree with the list?

Let me know

MarleyandPal96
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a top 20 worst arthur episodes list

Post by In_Correct on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:47 am

Yet another list and it is unlikely I agree with any of them. Also, I prefer to read the list instead of taking minutes to watch and listen to a silly video when I could take a few less time to read the list ... but since I have all ready mentioned I have worn out with the lists,

anyways here is mine ...

The Pal focused episodes, especially talking episodes,

and the episodes where Muffy ditches her limo and her regular bicycle for some chauffeur bicycle.

In_Correct
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jekyll Jekyll Hyde on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Some of the guy's explanations are clunky (moreso than any of my recent potion-fueled insanity, which admittedly is an impressive achievement), but I can't lie that I agree with a few of his choices (although I have no idea how "Opposites Distract" is the worst episode of any TV show ever. It's far from the best episode of the show, certainly, but I'd contest that there are episodes (even) within the show where Arthur and Buster's antagonism is more extreme/unjustified within the context of the narrative than here, which seemed to be the main issue the uploader had with the episode).

My personal bottom 20 would definitely include more from seasons 9-16 than the uploader's did ("Revenge of the Chip" and "Attack of the Turbo Tibbles" aren't exactly the best of season 3, but they're stone-cold classics compared to whatever the heck "In My Africa" or "D.W, Queen of the Comeback" were), but the placement of a fair number of 9 Story and Oasis episodes was much appreciated (many of the episodes he placed onto his list admittedly did suck).

(Confidentially, I'd also leave out "Arthur's Big Hit". It's certainly a clunky and poorly-written episode, but I'd take it over some insipid moralistic spiel about Binky campaigning for biking lanes. At least "Big Hit" had a specific Fallon-era self-aware cheesiness and entertainment factor which diluted the conspicuous nature of the episode's flaws as opposed to being bland ultra-safe sludge).
Jekyll Jekyll Hyde
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by In_Correct on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Yes, In My Africa Also. Dancing Words Are Annoying.

In_Correct
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down