SCHOOL!!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SCHOOL!!!!

Post by MatthewHecht on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:17 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:Wow, a 45% is passing in some of these courses? I had no idea.

I've heard horror stories from my peers about being loaded up on assignments and getting crappy instructors who weren't willing to help their students when they took classes like Calculus or English online...lol. In that respect I'm glad I stuck with an elective for my online course requirement, taking a gen ed credit online would've been hell, at least with the program my school went with...
By 45% I meant I needed that for the final test since I aced all the others and even failing 30% of the last unit would not hurt much. I only took online classes when it was a class I was great at and would already know most the test answers after sophomore year. An online course at even a mediocre subject can be like teaching yourself a new language, especially if it is a new language.
MatthewHecht
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 am

shits better an i used get bro. my ass be failin pry much all shit back in HS. gotta C in gym tho cause used be on volleyball team. errything else like Fs cause i aint do shit an stop goin back when shit start goin down. but used get As in mid school just so u know Crying or Very sad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:05 pm

MatthewHecht wrote:
CMSAB11 wrote:Wow, a 45% is passing in some of these courses? I had no idea.

I've heard horror stories from my peers about being loaded up on assignments and getting crappy instructors who weren't willing to help their students when they took classes like Calculus or English online...lol. In that respect I'm glad I stuck with an elective for my online course requirement, taking a gen ed credit online would've been hell, at least with the program my school went with...
   By 45% I meant I needed that for the final test since I aced all the others and even failing 30% of the last unit would not hurt much.  I only took online classes when it was a class I was great at and would already know most the test answers after sophomore year.  An online course at even a mediocre subject can be like teaching yourself a new language, especially if it is a new language.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it does help to have background in a course before taking it. My state offers Italian, Latin, Spanish and French in its online program...noooo thank you.
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 pm

we got p33ps workin walmart try go talkin fucken $panish hella time but see they doin that shit cause they aint want us hear em sayin bad shit but i fucken knwo they badmouthin cause Ana who work there also knwo what they sayin and tell me they laughin@me cause i aint able member where shit go sometimes Crying or Very sad IDGAF nxt time imma just say STFU WIDDAT FUCKEN P1G SHITASS LATIN U GOT SHIT SAY COME SAY I@ MY FUCKEN FACE IN ENGLISH U BEANASS FUCKASS ST4NKFUCK FUCK!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad they yell@ my ass again idk but i dont fucken care. they aint able fire my ass now cause im worken thru Cali Correctons Dept on fucken court ordr or some shit.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Kerry, you don't want to be a familiar face to Cali law enforcement... No
CMSAB11

View user profile