Bitzi and Buster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitzi and Buster

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 pm

In the sense of Bitzi, she absolutely smothers Buster, some even say almost incestuously so

On Bitzi seeming almost incestuous, I'll be completely honest - she did sort of creep me out a little on more than one occasion for just that reason.  As disturbing as it is, there does seem to be a very, very subtle element of things being a little abnormal in places.  For instance, the fact that she and Buster got each other "secret admirer" cards for Valentine's Day.  Most people found that episode thematically incomprehensible.  I think the twist at the end sort of makes you do a double take and think, "what the...?"  Though the more tame interpretation is something along the lines of, "Your mother will always love you, even when nobody else in the world does," it was a very strange way of conveying it.  There are other Bitzi moments too that I can't immediately remember in perfect detail, but I think we have more than enough here to spawn a thread devoted entirely to the idea.  The topic is definitely scandalous and ripe for discussion.  What a Face

Last edited by A Lotta Moms on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitzi and Buster

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:46 pm

IKR? I mean when I first heard that there was this episode where Buster had a secret admirer, I thought that Buster would be one of the last kids in school to have a secret admirer, he's just too weird, and I don't think any of the girls would be interested in him... then, spoiler alert, it's Bitzi... REALLY?!!

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bitzi and Buster

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 pm

He'll have to do some serious work on his personal hygiene if he ever wants to get anywhere with anyone other than Arthur in a D.W. wig.  

When he found out it was Bitzi, the whole scene had a weird, quiet atmosphere about it, and I had a very brief gut feeling that something very wrong was in the process of happening.

Then there's the actual message in the Valentine:

For someone I adore
A boy who's never a bore
Likes a good joke, loves to eat
Let me treat you with something sweet

~Your Secret Admirer

Is it just me, or is that last line more than a little suggestive?  Even for someone with a completely innocent mind, it's very difficult not to read into it.   Embarassed
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm

I always found that episode to be really disturbing, you'd think Buster would be disappointed to find out that it was his mom who sent him that card, but he seems quite pleased... makes me think maybe they've got a little more than a mother and son relationship going.

After all, Bitzi's lonely, she's been going through boyfriends like a hot knife through butter, she just wants to fill the void that Buster's father left when he divorced her, and who better to fill that void? The closest thing to Buster's father that is.
Buster himself.

That's my little messed up theory.

Look on the bright side Buster, at least it wasn't Fern that sent you a valentine, She'd probably sent you worm filled chocolates with a tag that says "you are what you eat" a following poem reading "Roses are red, violets are blue, they'll need dental records to identify you."
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:12 pm

THIS, ladies and gerbils, is what the Slums is all about. Yep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:
In the sense of Bitzi, she absolutely smothers Buster, some even say almost incestuously so

On Bitzi seeming almost incestuous, I'll be completely honest - she did sort of creep me out a little on more than one occasion for just that reason.  As disturbing as it is, there does seem to be a very, very subtle element of things being a little abnormal in places.  For instance, the fact that she and Buster got each other "secret admirer" cards for Valentine's Day.  Most people found that episode thematically incomprehensible.  I think the twist at the end sort of makes you do a double take and think, "what the...?"  Though the more tame interpretation is something along the lines of, "Your mother will always love you, even when nobody else in the world does," it was a very strange way of conveying it.  There are other Bitzi moments too that I can't immediately remember in perfect detail, but I think we have more than enough here to spawn a thread devoted entirely to the idea.  The topic is definitely scandalous and ripe for discussion.  What a Face

Totally agree. Whst a dissapointing ending and in a wsy moocho creepy. If my Dad did that id be like uh...? Lol my coudin brought his sixteen year old STeP dsughter an engagement ring and said hes her husband until she meets her future one. Creeepy. My cousins wont speak to him over it. Incestuous? Yes
Bitzi is over protective of her son to the point of the ridiculous. There is an episode or scene where Muffy kisses buster and one where hes dared to kuss francine. He likes the ladies but i dont think him mommy would like it
I wanted the admirer to be muffy lol OR Ladonna but she wouldn't write him a card but sue ellen would
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 am

ArthurXfrancine wrote:

Lol my coudin brought his sixteen year old STeP dsughter an engagement ring and said hes her husband until she meets her future one. Creeepy. My cousins wont speak to him over it.

Good lord...that is pretty disturbing.  I'm a loss for words.  Embarassed

ArthurXfrancine wrote:

Bitzi is over protective of her son to the point of the ridiculous. There is an episode or scene where Muffy kisses buster and one where hes dared to kuss francine. He likes the ladies but i dont think him mommy would like it
I wanted the admirer to be muffy lol OR Ladonna but she wouldn't write him a card but sue ellen would

Of course, we all know who Buster really had his heart set on...

4:50-4:55

"Oh, drat."
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:
ArthurXfrancine wrote:

Lol my cousin brought his sixteen year old STeP daughter an engagement ring and said hes her husband until she meets her future one. Creepy. My cousins wont speak to him over it.

Good lord...that is pretty disturbing.  I'm a loss for words.  Embarassed
Isnt it just?
Reminded me of Bitzi lolz. She would hate anyone coming in between her and buster....literally

ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:15 pm

My only question is Bitzi is Buster's mom. What would she be his "secret admirer." I find that a bit weird
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 am

Well possibly she showing she loves him. She is single and lives through her son...
Alot of women do with their boys. I know a couple of women, two in fact who are single and live only for their sons. never sent any cards though CREEPY
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 am

ArthurXfrancinexpurple wrote:Well possibly she showing she loves him. She is single and lives through her son...
Alot of women do with their boys. I know a couple of women, two in fact who are single and live only for their sons. never sent any cards though CREEPY

I am sorry for the typos in the last post. I wasn't home and I was typing on an iPhone.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Its okay pupcult!!! Very Happy
She is possibly just very very very attached to Buster?
"NEVER LEAVE ME"
Would she let him leave after high school? or Lock him in the basement and feed him three times a day???
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:56 pm

No comment.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:47 am

sicka$$ prolly dreamin bout her c00ch an shit. >_<
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:19 pm

i am wishing i had not read this topic.
fudgy brown sludge
Very Bad Person
Very Bad Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:sicka$$ prolly dreamin bout her c00ch an shit. >_<

To freely quote a Screeching Weasel song: "Bitzi saw me looking at her boobs today."
ZeGermanArthurFan
Ass of Jacks
Ass of Jacks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 pm

As Bitzi characteristically does absolutely nothing to make herself any less conspicuous. Of course, I'm probably reading too much into this.  I'm sure he's just looking forward to his daily breastfeeding.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:56 pm

theyre humpin i bet. -_-
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile