M0D

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: M0D

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 am

How DARE you!!
Insulting Buster again like that. What do you mean a waste of time. 
You're so mean to your "friends" its amazing they hang out with you. 
One day Buster, Arthur and Francine will turn on you....
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:54 am

Im sorry you feel that way but I'm only telling the truth. I've said many times that Sue Ellen would have been better for a concept like that. Or better yet, if it was a spin off about me. But Buster wasn't a team player and went for it to milk the fact he was Arthur's best friend, and it didn't work. Time to face facts on this one.
Muffy Crosswire
Little Miss Mod - Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:06 am

Oh Sue Ellen? Anyone but Francine right? Any chance you can to throw her under the bus so you can promote Sue Ellen or worse Fern when Buster and Arthur are meant to be your friends? 
You'd hate the Frenskwire sisters in reality because it showed your true adult colours
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Frensky on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:32 am

You are twisting words again. Muffy never mentioned Francine negatively. Buster isn't entertaining, the truth hurts sometimes.
Catherine Frensky
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:54 am

Its not truth. Muffy has Francine on her top "their" yet won't share the spotlight with her.
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 pm

catherine and muffy are saying very bad things about francine and buster if you do not stop bullying my precious children IMMEDIATELY i will be forced to take drastic action  Evil or Very Mad 

Alan \"The Brain" Powers wrote:If you had not made an attempt to ban me, I might have been willing to lend my assistance to improving this rambshackle forum of elementary design. I can't believe you awarded Muffy of all people moderator privileges. She does everything for her own gain. She does not care about who she has to step on to get what she wants. Don't put your bets on any of these promises!
y'know "bugged" is such a great episode because you actually became self-aware of how obnoxious you are to everyone AND ALSO i think you are a lot more entertaining as a life-size insect 
side note i LOVE how in your nightmare everyone was so done with your shit so they basically grouped together and murdered you lol  bounce
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:45 pm

I am wondering who will show up next but I hope not Carl.
fudgy brown sludge
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:15 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:catherine and muffy are saying very bad things about francine and buster if you do not stop bullying my precious children IMMEDIATELY i will be forced to take drastic action  Evil or Very Mad 

Alan \"The Brain" Powers wrote:If you had not made an attempt to ban me, I might have been willing to lend my assistance to improving this rambshackle forum of elementary design. I can't believe you awarded Muffy of all people moderator privileges. She does everything for her own gain. She does not care about who she has to step on to get what she wants. Don't put your bets on any of these promises!
y'know "bugged" is such a great episode because you actually became self-aware of how obnoxious you are to everyone AND ALSO i think you are a lot more entertaining as a life-size insect 
side note i LOVE how in your nightmare everyone was so done with your shit so they basically grouped together and murdered you lol  bounce

Thankyou Meg Smile
Brain is right about Muffy though
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:28 pm

fudgy brown sludge wrote:I am wondering who will show up next but I hope not Carl.

Noooo 
He wouldn't comprehend the threads, insane banter or generally anything that goes on around her. He's not a longtime valued character despite the cluster of ECCs little group who enjoy watching Carl take a piss while they play with trains..
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by fudgy brown sludge on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

I have aspergers as well and I am nothing like this, it means only that I want things to be complete when sometimes they are not.

Last edited by fudgy brown sludge on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
fudgy brown sludge
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 pm

No, he is badly portrayed. The writers didn't know much about the spectrum when it comes to learning disabilities in children.
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:36 pm

I hope it's either:
- Sue Ellen
- Fern
- Prunella
ZeGermanArthurFan
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 pm

I'd love to see Molly
This place is very much what she's about. Molly is one of the best characters ever too Wink
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffy Crosswire on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:14 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:catherine and muffy are saying very bad things about francine and buster if you do not stop bullying my precious children IMMEDIATELY i will be forced to take drastic action  Evil or Very Mad 

Francine would have also done a better spin off, but not for postcards. The reason Sue Ellen works is she travels and knows different cultures.

This isn't being mean. This isn't about friendship, it's facts of the business! About prolonging our franchise and help kids to read and learn. That's why others are better. Crosswire name on its own would have carried a spin off and of course Francine would be involved with mine staring me.

Major outlets give it a 6 out of 10 at best. Arthur gets 8s and such. It's ratings and longevity were poor and only went for 4 seasons. And the last two only had a couple of episodes.

None of this is opinion, it's all facts. You are being mean for threatening us because you don't like to hear facts. Even Brain would admit it.
Muffy Crosswire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 pm

No Brain detests you. Your spreading Fake facts. Imbd whoopy doo. Rotten tomatoes is more accurate...
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Frensky on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Changing the subject back to me, I'd like it if Chip popped in but he is a busy guy, however I don't know what he will think of this place?
Catherine Frensky
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

how could you misspell the word "ramshackle" brain you're supposed to be a genius
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Muffy Crosswire wrote:

Francine would have also done a better spin off, but not for postcards. The reason Sue Ellen works is she travels and knows different cultures.

This isn't being mean. This isn't about friendship, it's facts of the business! About prolonging our franchise and help kids to read and learn. That's why others are better. Crosswire name on its own would have carried a spin off and of course Francine would be involved with mine staring me.

Major outlets give it a 6 out of 10 at best. Arthur gets 8s and such. It's ratings and longevity were poor and only went for 4 seasons. And the last two only had a couple of episodes.

None of this is opinion, it's all facts. You are being mean for threatening us because you don't like to hear facts. Even Brain would admit it.
yall can fight with me about postcards from buster until i am lying on my death bed but i stand firm on the matter, it was a goode show, it does not deserve the hate it gets, it went as far as to show lesbian moms, it took a risk and it was killed because of it, we should remember "sugartime!" as one of the most daring episodes of childrens television ever created. this show had the most heroic downfall ever. also Fuck Margaret Spellings !!!! =D
CMSAB11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaelaArsenault on Sat May 19, 2018 9:23 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:
Muffy Crosswire wrote:

yall can fight with me about postcards from buster until i am lying on my death bed but i stand firm on the matter, it was a goode show, it does not deserve the hate it gets, it went as far as to show lesbian moms, it took a risk and it was killed because of it, we should remember "sugartime!" as one of the most daring episodes of childrens television ever created. this show had the most heroic downfall ever. also Fuck Margaret Spellings !!!! =D

cheers
MikaelaArsenault
Pink Princess
Pink Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum: