Buster Baxter,Future Stoner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buster Baxter,Future Stoner

Post by BionicBunny on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm

I've noticed a lot of the fans seem to think that Buster will become a hopeless stoner after flunking his way through the public education system.But I....dunno.There's no real evidence to this,and if there is,can someone please point it out to me?

BionicBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buster Baxter,Future Stoner

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 pm

I honestly can't think of any kind of evidence that suggests he may eventually become a stoner in the future... but damned if the idea isn't funny.

I swear, I read this really bizarre fanfic once (I'm sure it's on FFN somewhere)... it must have been a badfic though, because I honestly can't even remember what the main plot of the fic was, however, there was a hilarious subplot involving Buster and drugs! Oh yeah, this was one of those high school fanfics too. But anyway, Buster was always high... even during school! So much so, in fact, that he did a book report (and remember, this is high school we're talkin' about) on a book about colors... he rambles on about primary colors (red, yellow, and blue), but it also turns into a running gag about how he claims he's yet to, "Master the wonder of the secondary colors" (orange, green, and purple). There was also a scene later in the fic where he wants to fly, so he jumps off the balcony of his apartment and breaks his leg, sending to the hospital, where Bitzi kept punching him in the ears. It was all hysterical.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm

albino  Here are my thoughts on Buster.  If you look at any one of these traits alone, it's not a big deal by itself.  When you put them all together, he really seems like a stoner to me (only without the drugs at the moment).

Evidence in Favor of Drugs Bunny

1.  He's incredibly lazy and loves just laying around.  
2.  He always has the munchies, and more so than the normal bunneh.
3.  He's not too bright.
4.  He has a very strange overall thought process and sometimes freaks out over nothing (i.e. paranoia you see in stoners)
5.  Sometimes he falls over and wiggles for absolutely no reason whatsoever (Jenna's Bedtime Blues)
6.  He has little regard for the laws and rules of society.  (Nerves of Steal, possibly stealing the Big Boss Bar in To Eat or Not to Eat, though it's a little ambiguous).  Because of this, I could see him being willing to break the law if it lets him try out a yummy new treat.
7.  He's an overall hedonist who shows little restraint.  He loves good food, and a lof of it.  He loves candy, and a lot of it.  He loves lazing around and doing what makes him feel good, even when it's irresponsible.  That's the sort of personality you see in a lot of druggies.
8.  He understands botany and growing plants (the community garden), which is unusual for a guy.  Lots of stoners are pretty adept at growing their own home brand.  Once Bitzi dies and her life insurance money runs out, this will probably be Buster's only hope of supporting himself.

Evidence Against Drugs Bunny:

1.  He was the one in To Eat or Not to Eat who figured out that Big Boss Bars were addicting, and helped bust Rabid Dog.

I'm sure there's probably more evidence on both sides that I'm missing, but I think there's a fairly good case.

LOL@Buster flying off his apartment building...I can so picture that happening.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

I can relate to paranoia.

When I was a teenager, I had acne really bad, so my parents put me on this incredibly strong acne medication that has so many dangerous side effects, that the administration of the medication is actually monitored by the government (I kid you not). The medication had to be taken over a period of five months, and among the many side effects were paranoia and depression... both of which I had, big time... I swear, even though I was a teenager, I was having to sleep with the hall light on because I was convinced there were things inside my room because I kept hearing noises at night.

And guess what? I still have acne. Five months of paranoia and depression for nothing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Sounds like the nefarious Accutane to me.  I worked as a pharmacy technician for a very brief period of time during my first year of college, and I remember all of the warnings the pharmacists and physicians would give about its potential side effects.  Later, I remember reading cases of people committing suicide after going on the drug.  

But hey, I suppose the best way to cure acne (or any condition for that matter) is death.  No life = no acne!  Wow, what ever will they think of next!  I'm sure any reasonable person would be paranoid too with the Grim Reaper just a few steps down the hallway.  What a Face 
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:41 pm

A Lotta Moms wrote:Sounds like the nefarious Accutane to me.
Yup. You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:31 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:
I was having to sleep with the hall light on because I was convinced there were things inside my room because I kept hearing noises at night.

And guess what? I still have acne. Five months of paranoia and depression for nothing.

Where can I get some of that good shit for myself?
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm

I'm sure you can get some at your nearest 100% unregulated, prescription-free Central American pharmacy for a few bucks.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rummy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:00 am

A Lotta Moms wrote:I'm sure you can get some at your nearest 100% unregulated, prescription-free Central American pharmacy for a few bucks.

I can taste the adventures of acne medicine already.
Rummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top