The Tough Customers "gleeping" the Ice Cream Bars from the cafeteria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tough Customers "gleeping" the Ice Cream Bars from the cafeteria

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:34 am

Remember the episode where Arthur was believed to be the biggest gleeper in the school? Well, Arthur was ordered by Binky to gleep all the Ice Cream Bars from the cafeteria. Mrs. MacGrady caught Arthur but didn't punish him. But what if Binky, Rattles, Molly and Slink (I know he wasn't introduced yet) sneaked into the cafeteria and stole all the Ice Cream Bars? What would happen? Would they eat them all at their houses or something? Or if they got caught? What would Mr. Haney and/or Mrs. MacGrady do?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tough Customers "gleeping" the Ice Cream Bars from the cafeteria

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:23 am

Ah, yes - one of my favorite episodes, too.  I think they'd probably eat a few of them, then just throw the rest away and let it all go to waste.  At least, they'd be smart to do that, since socking the stolen goods in their fridges at home might be a dead giveaway if there's any suspicion and their parents get a phone call over it.  I might see Binky doing that and getting them all busted, since it's well-established that he's not the brightest character.  They'd probably face detention or suspension if they got caught (provided this is an option at their grade school), since they're already known troublemakers and likely have past offenses on their school records.  That, or they might be given extra chores to do around school to help pay back the value of the ice cream they stole.  With Arthur, it really just seemed like he got a pass because he was an otherwise good kid.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top