TOUGH CUSTOMER COSPLAYS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOUGH CUSTOMER COSPLAYS!

Post by 1ToughCustomer on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:40 pm

We finally all got together with our Tough Customers cosplay group and I could not wait to share here! I know you guys will love it Very Happy

And just for lols.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that quite a few people at the convention recognized the characters! We were expecting maybe one or two people to get it, but more like 10+! And already at over 300 tumblr notes Wink
We had a great time playing the roles of the characters. I got so overwhelmed looking around at us and seeing them come to life, it was fantastic. Hopefully I'll get the chance to do it again at a future convention.

Enjoy guys Smile
1ToughCustomer
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOUGH CUSTOMER COSPLAYS!

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm

My, my - very impressive!  I'm glad to hear that everything went so well at the convention and that you did the Fab Four such justice. cheers

All of the costumes are excellent, and about as faithful as possible to the originals, too.  I think you got Molly down especially well not only with the costume, but with your expression and pose.  Same goes for Slink - I can really see the curvy mouth going on there.  I'm getting a huge kick out of the big fella in the back who's playing Binky with that wide, menacing frown and tough guy pose.  His hair even seems to fill out the shape where Binky's cheeks would otherwise have been.  Laughing   I'm definitely seeing more of Rattles' chessmaster side in his actor, too.

Again, great work and thanks for sharing!
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:39 pm

You all look awesome! Wow, that many people recognized you? The Arthur fanbase must have a lot of closet fans... now I wonder why they refuse to join us Slumsfolk? scratch
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 磁計算機騎士 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:02 pm

[deleted]

Last edited by 磁計算機騎士 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
磁計算機騎士
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile http://wikia.com/w:c:arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ToughCustomer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 am

Magnezonomon wrote:Is that a girl as Slink? Shocked No offense if it isn't. I really can't tell these last few centuries.

And no one loaned Binky brown shoes or Slink red sneakers? Sad

Don't mind my opinion too much. When something is so close to perfect, any little bit that could be fixed really irritates me.

Yes, the person dressed as Slink is my friend Sam, who is a girl.

I had already bought all the material for Slink & Binky's cosplays (shirt, paint, fleece for ears, headbands, etc.) As well as my own cosplay outfit (expensive shoes and belt!)... Didn't think they would want to spend the extra money on shoes and neither did I :/

A Lotta Moms wrote:I'm definitely seeing more of Rattles' chessmaster side in his actor, too.

A funny story about Rattles; he was so specific on getting those weird teal jeans. First looked for some in mens sizes, none to be found. Next we were going to try getting some light colored jeans and dying them the correct shade, but turns out he's allergic to the dye X) So lastly went with some girl jeans hahaha. I figure if any of the Tough Customers are chill enough to not care what they are wearing, it would be Rattles.
1ToughCustomer
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:29 am

u makin movies this bro?
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 pm

This made my day! it almost looks like an Arthur live action movie, you guys look awesome!!! Surprised cheers
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top