Molinas Mulligan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Molinas Mulligan

Post by Arthurfan21 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:36 am

This is a discussion about the episode Molina's Mulligan. Feel free to discuss your thoughts about this episode.

Arthurfan21
Rather Unsavory Fellow
Rather Unsavory Fellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Molinas Mulligan

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Copied and pasted.

"Molina's Mulligan" turned out to be rather relatable: the way Mr. Molina was always so enthusiastic and proud over everything Alberto got himself involved in reminds me a lot of my mom, she's the same way, she often times will bring me up in a conversation for the sake of talking about me, "Oh, by the way, my son runs his own production company, he's a puppeteer, you should look at his work, he's on YouTube!" while I do all I can to keep my eyes from rolling, because nobody cares, lol. One thing I couldn't help but notice was that it would seem both Mr. Molina and Alberto have new voices; Alberto's new voice sounds almost identical to his original voice, but just a little more wooden, while Mr. Molina's voice sounds a tad deeper than usual, and a little heavier on the accent. But it was a good entry, like I said, very relatable, I enjoyed it.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:48 am

Though not a huge fan of the Molinas, this was one of their signature episodes that I somewhat enjoyed.  It was nice seeing some family dynamic and character development between Alberto and his father.  I suppose they've had a few interesting moments throughout the years, they just never really grabbed me as interesting enough to justify drawing screen time away from the main cast.  This was also one of the few episodes Chip plays an important role in.  I was surprised at the way Muffy admires and fawns over him much like she does with Ed, as opposed to being more combative.  Given her personality, I'd expect the sibling rivalry factor between them to be at least as severe as it is between Francine and Catherine.  All in all, decent episode.
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top