Elwood City's population

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elwood City's population

Post by 磁計算機騎士 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

This one guy found that a 1998 music CD (Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape)) had a song where Buster said the population was 60,000. However, I remember a later episode gave a higher number that was also less rounded. 79,567 was the number that we apparently got from "Binky Barnes, Wingman", however I cannot find where in that episode that the population number was ever seen or mentioned. I remember there was a green road sign somewhere that said Elwood City: Population <something>. Does anyone remember which episode that was?
磁計算機騎士
Bunny Loremaster!
Bunny Loremaster!

View user profile http://wikia.com/w:c:arthur

Back to top Go down

Re: Elwood City's population

Post by Nope on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Given the hideous lack of consistency in the long run of Arthur, you'll probably never find a strict population rate for our wacky city.

The episode with Binky's butterfly collection does not show or mention any population rate so whoever claimed this on Wikipedia was wrong. I just watched this episode and couldn't find anything. There's nothing of note in "To Beat Or Not To Beat" either. Worse still, the Wikipedia article simply states that the population was mentioned in "Episode 72", without clarifying if this is going by each individual episode or the paired format they usually air as.

Whatever the population count is, we still have yet to see many horse people. clown

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top