Strange/Trippy Movies

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Strange/Trippy Movies

Post by ZeGermanArthurFan on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 am

Does she? I didn't know you could watch TV episodes on a flip phone...
ZeGermanArthurFan
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 pm

What about "The Toxic Avenger" Has anyone on here ever see It? It's one weird and strange trippy movie from Troma. Rolling Eyes
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:46 pm

i seen it lil bit back bout soem fucken mongo an goddam daisy mcdumbass
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Off the top of my head
1. Jacobs ladder, Tim Robbins's and Vietnamn need I say more?
2. Mr Nobody, Dystopian universe time travel Jared hottie Leto
3. Memento
4. The Machinist
5. A clockwork Orange for obvious reasons
6. The butterfly effect

Lol also that MASTERPIECE by Tommy Wiisou The Room haha
"You're tearing me apart Lisa"
"Oh hi Mark" absolutely awful but hilarious
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:47 am

first x i seen this shit i aint sleep for bout 2 wks 0_0
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:29 am

Rocky horror obviously!!! Still great but trippy AF
Loved it though
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:17 pm

My cable provider has music channels, and one of their channels is seasonal: every October they play a collection of Halloween music (after a week of German music for Oktoberfest, mind you) - usually, they include the songs from RHP, but for whatever reason in the last couple of years, they pretty much have done away with the original RHP songs (save for "Over at the Frankenstein Place," which is hardly one of the more memorable songs) and instead have had a bombardment of the godawful GLEE covers . . . and even Susan Sarandon is embarrassed of that RHP tribute episode GLEE did.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Glee didn't do the best job of covering the Rocky horror picture show, that's not to day the cast cannot sing though, it was just waaay off.

Example: The time warp and Sweet Transvestite.
I'm not sure why Ryan Murphy watered it down to PG 13 when his shows include Nip/tuck and American horror story which are both no holds barred atall and push the boundaries as far as possible.
Changing "transexual" to "Sinsational" was sad
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm

ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Thirteen was a good film, very realistic.
Mr nobody with Jared leto, its got a "Butterfly effect" vibe but its better because Jareds in it. Leaves you wondering if it was all in his mind or if this stuff really happened....

I've seen Thirteen. It was too sad for me I just can't get into those fucked up drama movies. Crying or Very sad No
Buster & Molly Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:I saw a pair of Lifetime movies I think the majority of people here would probably get a kick out of.

Now granted, I don't normally watch Lifetime movies (ON THE 2ND DAY OF CHRISTMAS is a guilty pleasure, if only because I'm a Mark Ruffalo fan), and I really don't know what possessed me to watch these two movies, but I did anyway, and . . . well, they're really more ham and cheese than anything, but they attempt to be psychological thrillers, they just . . . don't do a very good job of it.

So, anyway, the two movies in question are STALKED BY MY DOCTOR and its sequel STALKED BY MY DOCTOR: THE RETURN.

The first movie focuses on the titular doctor played by Eric Roberts, who I swear is just Gary Busey pretending to be somebody who can speak coherently. Dr. Beck is a highly regarded, well-respected, and very successful heart surgeon: one of the best in the whole country . . . he just has one problem though: he's a very sorry bastard - he's so desperately lonely that he's actually very mentally unstable. Not only that, but he also has a thing for younger women . . . as in, young enough to be his granddaughter. So, anyway, in the first movie, he has to perform an emergency operation on a high schooler who's getting ready to graduate and head off to med school, because she was injured in a car accident as the result of her jerk jock boyfriend texting while driving. The doctor immediately develops an deep and deranged obsession with her, so much so that he goes to great lengths to get and keep her all to himself, such as kidnapping her; faking her death; holding her hostage; threatening to dismember her so she can't run away, fight back, or scream for help; and flee to Mexico with her. Eventually, the girl manages to free herself, bludgeon the doctor with a golf club, and run home to her own funeral, but when the police arrive to arrest the doctor, he's already fled to Mexico.

The sequel is essentially the same movie, but with some minor differences. The doctor is now hiding in Mexico under an alias, where he finds a vacationing high schooler (also on the verge of graduating and heading off the med school, what a small world) has nearly drowned to death in the ocean, so he performs CPR and saves her life, and . . . well, you read the previous description, you know what happens. But this time, however, he has an even more cunning plan: he decides to get to the girl through her widowed mother by seducing her into marriage so he can knock her off and have the girl all to himself. Not only that, but he this time, he also plans on eliminating anyone who stands in his way: he causes the girl and her jerk jock boyfriend to split up (just like in the first movie), and he even kills the girl's uncle in a bathtub by pouring large jugs of acid on him, and attempts to murder the mom on their honeymoon by pushing her off a ledge (as he spent much of the movie helping her conquer her fear of heights, because her first husband died from falling off a ladder, cracking his head open, and bleeding to death). This time, however, the girl manages to save her mother in the nick of time (oh yeah, and the mother never believed her own daughter the entire time when she told her he was hitting on her) and bringing the police with her as they take him away. While in prison, however, he saves a lady guard from choking on a Snickers bar, and when she says she owes everything to him, he responds by saying, "You know what? You really do." He looks to the camera and winks, indicating there may be a third movie.

Like I said, they try to be psychological thrillers, but Eric Roberts is almost Nic Cage level of ham that it's really difficult to take his little temper tantrums and melt downs (which were much more prominent in the first movie, and virtually nonexistent in the second) seriously. That and having to witness a number of his deep, inner, sexual fantasies with these two young girls is cringeworthy to say the least, lol.

Have you ever watched the Lifetime movie. "Fab Five, The Texas Cheerleader Scandal?" that was a good one. Cool
Buster & Molly Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:i seen it lil bit back bout soem fucken mongo an goddam daisy mcdumbass

She sort of reminds of Marina and did you ever watch the scenes where Toxie has sex with his blind girlfriend, LOL! Shocked God I want to see Buster get into toxic waste and have the greatest fucked up sex with Marina Fireworks and All! lol!
Buster & Molly Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Buster & Molly Lover wrote:
Kerry9Story wrote:i seen it lil bit back bout soem fucken mongo an goddam daisy mcdumbass

She sort of reminds of Marina and did you ever watch the scenes where Toxie has sex with his blind girlfriend, LOL! Shocked God I want to see Buster get into toxic waste and have the greatest fucked up sex with Marina Fireworks and All! lol!
She reminds me of Buffy the vampire slayer high AF or possessed. Sarah Michelle Geller in her young days
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4