My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable

Go down

My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable Empty My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 4:28 am

I woke up on Saturday morning and had Blueberry Pancakes. Afterwards, I saw the Avengers: Age of Ultron. Really good movie as I am a comic book fan as well. I also the teaser for Batman V Superman as well.

As I was on my way home, a car accident happened right in front of eyes! There was a Honda Accord that was turning lanes. Then came a Toyota Carola and it side rimmed the left of the front of the car! There was a dust cloud and glass shattered all over the road. The Toyota Carola was also damaged and when over the curve into the opposite lanes. We stopped and I called 911 to report an accident. I was panicking a bit over the phone with the dispatcher because I just witnessed a car accident right in front of me 12-15 feet away. I told the dispatcher as we were helping the woman in the Accord she has a head injury and we needed paramedics. She was also panicking as well. The driver came out of the Carola unscathed luckily. When the Police arrived, I told them what happened and they thanked us for helping the woman. She was taken by stretcher and driven away by the paramedics. I actually talked to the Carola driver myself. He had just gotten off work tired and spilled his cappuccino all over himself. We also had to get his friend who worked nearby drive him home.

I will admit to you guys that I am now 21 and still don't drive. I am just way too scared to drive because I was worried about something like that happening to me. That woman could have died. It was very scary. And it all happened on my 21st Birthday! I even told the officers it was my birthday today when they asked for my ID. God man, I will never forget my 21st birthday and that accident is gonna haunt me for quite some time. That could have been me!

Back to top Go down

My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable Empty Re: My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu May 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey, listen, I didn't learn to drive till . . . last year. And I'm 25 now.

Part of it was because there really wasn't a suitable car for me to learn in, but last year the bullet was finally bit, and I learned in a short amount of time and got my license.

I really don't blame you dude, I don't like driving either - it's easier now that I can do it, but I still don't like it, and like you say, you never know what can happen, and there's a concern for not only yourself but others on the road as well. Especially considering I live in a state that's almost famous for its bad drivers, everybody always does the opposite of what the rules of the road are: they speed through yellow lights, cut corners when turning left, drive upwards of 10-15 mph over the speed limit, etc. It's not a pleasant experience, but unfortunately, driving, like Google, is a necessary evil.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator
Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable Empty Re: My 21st Birthday was literally unforgettable

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm 27 and I still haven't learn how to drive yet! That's why I have to walk all the freaking time! but sometimes bad things happened to good people. Crying or Very sad and I hope those people are all right!

Catherine- "Now that's just wrong!...You know Francine and I sleep in the same room. We have to wait til she spends the night at Muffy's house."

Me- "OOH Cathreen!"

Catherine"OOH Buster & Molly Lover! You are one hell of a Lover!"

Laughing lol!
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster & Molly Lover
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!
Buster's Wants To Go To Molly's House!

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 am

Holy crap dude that is SCARY Sad
I would be put off driving for awhile if that were me too.
I learned to drive and got my full license at 18 but thats more due to the fact that New Zealand is not exactly the hub of public transportation.
Subways, Train stations and buses are not that great, well we do not have subways, undergrounds etc. Trains are only up north and buses are every hour or not at all where I am living. Driving is essential in rural even small cities but they are not really cities.

In the states I would be terrified to drive even with a license, its the different side of the road and the traffic, argh id get a train or subway instead I think. Well done you guys. i drove in England and had no idea where I was going lolz. The roads were tiny and busy and London OMG!! How did I survive? God was definitely looking over me so dont worry if you cannot drive. My sisters cant drive either, both of them are in their mid to late twenties, one is 28 this year and the other is 25 now.

Snowth is right though, its a necessary evil lol like google, i would say like Facebook but not everyone has FB. Thats more like driving a motorcycle, its more dangerous like Facebook but you can do that alone...

Other people will call me a rebel, but I just feel like I'm living my life and doing what I want to do. Sometimes people call that rebellion, especially when you're a woman.

Joan Jett
ArthurFrancineFan
ArthurFrancineFan
Slums Mama
Slums Mama

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down