I've Made a Life Decision

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've Made a Life Decision

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri 15 May 2015 - 18:50

For the past seven months, I've been trying really hard to really ramp things up to really push myself to the limits to try and shed poundage . . . one of the main reasons was because of my TECHNICOLOR DREAMS film I did back in February - I wanted to try to look not so disgusting and offensive on camera as I already to do - but it was also an experiment to see if by doing so, I'd see any kind of results.

So, as I said, for seven months now, I've ramped up my daily exercise regimen by "power" walking three hours a day (not three hours straight, three times a day, an hour each time) - I know that doesn't sound like much effort, but all my doctors have told me that walking is actually one of the best forms of exercise (even moreso than jogging) because you're actually working almost every single muscle in your body by doing so (running is better than walking, but I'm a little too far gone to run for extended periods of time). In addition to that, I've also basically gone on something similar to a crash diet: with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas (and the odd cheat day maybe once a month or so), I've eaten nothing by three squares a day - no snacks whatsoever.

So I had to go to the doctor the other day to figure out why I've been having pain in my lower back that's also been shooting down my leg (turns out my sciatic nerve is inflamed), and when I was weighed, guess what? There were hardly any results whatsoever. Can you believe that? Seven months of hard work and determination for nothing! I couldn't believe it!

So I've finally decided that I've just had enough. I've been trying for fifteen years to try and lose weight so I can fit in with society and be a normal person, and I've tried almost everything under the sun you can imagine in those fifteen years: gym memberships, various different exercise regimens (including trying Richard Simmons tapes), and all kinds of different dietary changes (portion sizes, alternating certain types of grains or whatever for other subsitutes, cutting out occasional snacks and such), you name it. I've even begged my parents on different occasions to let my get lipo, but it turns out that lipo isn't at all how people describe (it doesn't just suck the fat out of you).

But, as I said, I'm through. I'm tired. I'm tired of all of it. I've been trying for fifteen years to lose weight, and no matter what I do, nothing works. Nothing. I've just had it, I'm tired and I don't want to do it anymore. As much as I hate myself, I'm just finally throwing in the towel and calling it quits. I just have to face the fact that I'll just have to live with myself as a 300-pound fat bastard for the rest of my life - repulsing the people around me, and repulsing myself whenever I look at myself in the mirror.

I guess the only way to lose weight is to be a celebrity (Anthony Anderson, Drew Carey, Jeff Garlin, et al).

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've Made a Life Decision

Post by Nope on Sun 17 May 2015 - 9:31

I dropped about 20 pounds within the last 2 months. I didn't really need to lose any weight but this goes on top of losing another 20 pounds the season prior. While everyone's body works differently, here's what I did:

1. Cut down to just one or two big meals a day. I advise breakfast and then lunch or supper depending on when you're most active. If just one big meal, it'll be lunch - enough to boost energy after the morning and enough to keep you going until nightfall.

2. Avoid most snacks unless they're liquid or low-fat. Sorry to say, ye olde chips, heavy crackers, and popcorn will not be very useful. Popcorn kernels can also scar up the intestine, and that is not pleasant.

3. Lots of walking around and perhaps weight lifting. Anything to burn off energy. I used to walk for almost 2 hours a day for roughly 4 miles. Builds up a bit of muscle although you should lose the fattier pounds.

4. No heavy fast food. An occasional simple hamburger or chicken sandwich is OK so long as it's worked off quickly, but all those nacho chili burritos and triple decker cheesy burgers are a no-no. They're packed with chemicals that trick the body into thinking you're not eating enough when you already are. It's devious but that's how the cookie crumbles - or burger bypasses I guess. What a Face

5. If you're on any type of medication, you might like to review that. Certain meds can cause uncontrollable weight gain - I've certainly had experience in this field and wish I hadn't.

Your efforts are admirable, and I hope something works out for you soon.

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun 17 May 2015 - 13:00

1. I used to only eat breakfast and supper years ago, mainly because of my daily "schedule": I am not a morning person, so I'm eating breakfast at a time when most people eat lunch, then I'd eat supper around most people's dinner hour, and that's it. Problem was after a while, I was actually starting to get genuinely hungry an hour or two before supper, so I started adding small lunches in the middle of the day to prevent the inevitable discomfort of an empty stomach gurgling. Some people have been trying to talk me into the 4-5 small meals a day diet, but that sounds like it would defeat the purpose to me.

2. That's what I've been doing for these past seven months.

3. I don't have any weights to lift, but yes, I do lots and lots of walking.

4. True enough and I'm mindful of that.

5. Just blood pressure medication, and it's supposedly a diarrhetic, and that's supposed to help, I think.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Wed 20 May 2015 - 18:37

I sometimes gain weight and loose weight, but I also have a pot belly that looks like I'm fat. Rolling Eyes
Buster & Molly Lover
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 14:26

Not necessarily related to the weight issue, but since this is basically my self-pity thread, I might as well use it to express my deep saddening right now. As if not being able to lose weight is bad enough, I just learned that I lost the girl I've loved for so long to another guy. Granted, I've never been able to tell her how I really feel about her, because she was in a relationship at the time I fell in love with her (and I had already known her for over a year by the point, and was well aware she was with a guy she was happy with). That didn't last but a few years, so I tried to play it cool for the time being, waiting for what I felt like would have been the right time/moment/opportunity to open up my heart to her . . . but alas, somebody else has beaten me to the punch . . . and it's the first time in years I've seen the huge infectous smile across her face that I used to think of her with. I thought she was the one. Or, at least, that's what my heart said . . . my brain, on the other hand, kept arguing that it would never work out anyway (we're several states apart, for one thing), but I kept choosing to dismiss logic altogether and cling onto the ounce of hope I had. Losing her again has only served as a wake-up call that I've been living in fantasy all this time, and I need to face and accept reality that it was never going to happen.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to take away from this experience. All these years of going through mental, emotional, and spiritual anguish and torment . . . what was the point of it all? Was it some kind of lesson I was supposed to learn? Was I being punished for something? I just don't understand why it happened . . . but I certainly hope this doesn't happen again.

Say, Moms, think I can borrow some of your medical castration sometime?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope on Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 15:48

The soaring tides of optimism tend to drown the tugboats of rationality and reality. Remember Arthur and his treasure digging crusade where he was certain the city was filled with ancient pathways - and then he only managed to achieve ruining his mom's nice garden. What a Face

Try mingling with another girl, or focus on any given hobbies or activities you enjoy. There's an entire world of stuff out there - it's no use wallowing over what's been lost and what will never be.

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 19:40

I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of this, and, as usual, for not being diligent enough to keep up with posts on a more regular basis.  Becoming attached to someone who might not necessarily share the same type of affection can be devastating, especially if it's over a prolonged period of time and with someone who you've been close to in other ways.  Geographic barriers can also be a serious problem, even if the feelings were mutual.  Online relationships can blossom under certain circumstances, but they bring their own unique set of challenges.  In any event, I certainly wouldn't marginalize this sort of thing.  

The best advice I can give, having been in and out of the love game more than once over the course of my life, is to seriously reassess what your relationship is with this individual, and whether or not prolonged contact with her would make things even more painful.  Having to stand back and watch someone you have feelings for become another person's significant other can be sheer emotional torture.  Then again, every relationship differs, no matter where it falls on the platonic-romantic spectrum.  It's difficult to plot a precise course of action, but the most important thing is to keep in mind that life will go on, and things will heal with time.  

I'll agree that focusing on the things that matter most to you - personal hobbies, artistic interests, etc., might be a very good idea.  If you have close family members or trusted friends who you're comfortable discussing the matter with, that might also be a good outlet.  

Regarding that chemical castration kit, it turned out to be a total sham!  But, no worries.  The good, old-fashioned method really did the trick. Wink        

A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 0:24

You know, I've been thinking about it, and I can actually see where I was at fault myself in a way.

I took being back in contact with her for granted. We haven't even really been back in touch with each other for a year, and up till the last couple of months, our contact was sparse and sporadic (really, she's kind of always been that way: it's difficult to find her in the mood for talking, but when she is, she's like Chatty Cathy . . . in fact, there was a couple of occasions where we talked for six hours straight, no foolin'). Last couple of months found us talking much more regularly and frequently, which I took as a good sign.

The way I figure it, there's a two-way street (or a double-edged sword, whichever analogy you like best): on the one hand, I could have acted impulsively and spilled my guts to her much sooner than now, and probably risk weirding her out a little considering we hadn't been back in touch that long. On the other hand, that's exactly what I wanted to avoid: rocking the boat, making waves, burning bridges. I've had a history of saying or doing something before I think, and this would have been a really big and important step, and I didn't want to risk anything by making any big or sudden moves. Slow and steady wins the race. But as I said, I took it for granted, and I got a little over confident in myself too: admittedly, I don't see her as the type of girl that most superficial single men would try to bag, and she didn't seem like she was interested in looking for somebody (and I guess I assumed she probably didn't want a deja vu of whatever she may have gone through with her last boyfriend), so I figured the opportunity would present itself when I could tell her how I've felt about her for so long. Then wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, somebody else got to her before I did.

I've been trying to avoid her at all cost right now (as per the advice of my best friend . . . who also happens to be a girl) - it's been suggested I block/unfriend her from FB, but I can't bring myself to do that . . . then again, I can't bring myself to even get on FB right now because I get physically sick whenever I see the ushy-mushy-gushy lovey-dovey stuff they post back-and-forth on each other's timelines (her activity seems to always be at the top of my homepage feed). They seem to be really serious about their relationship, even moreso than she seemed to be with her ex.

Ironically enough . . . it's been so long, I almost forgot how pretty that smile of hers was.

Again, I just don't know. It's pathetic, I know, but I still feel like there's still one little thread of hope, but it also feels like that thread is unraveling at an alarming rate.

The thing of it is, I've never really been interested in dating or relationships or anything like that, because I never was able to see myself that SEINFELD-esque position of hooking up with a different girl every week in some kind of an elimination process of sorts: that just never interested me, I never wanted to do that. I always felt that if there's a girl out there for me, I just as soon find her, she be "the one," and that be the only relationship I have to worry about. I knew there had to be a reason for me to fall in love with her in the first place, but considering what has happened recently, it just makes me question everything.

Sorry guy, I don't mean to ramble on like this, but I just need to unburden myself. Actually, the only way I could ever truly unburden myself would be to finally just fess up, irregardless of the consequences . . . but why risk our already-established friendship - not to mention her own happiness - by burdening her with my problems?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 8:05

Hey, no worries about unpacking and sorting out all of the baggage.  I've been known to do it myself from time to time.

It sounds like your best friend more or less agrees with the suggestion I hinted at earlier.  It may seem cold, but (probably permanent) separation from this person is the very course of action I would most likely follow.  The decision to distance yourself from someone you've known and been close to for so long in order to save yourself from collapsing may not come easy, but there comes a point in this sort of scenario where doing so may be the only realistic way of moving on in life.  

It may be borderline impossible to try to keep her as a constant in your life and view her as nothing more than a friend, especially after all of what's built up and transpired.    Every time you see or think about her, those old feelings will likely just keep on resurfacing...and with them, the misery.  My general policy is to break things off completely with relationships/romantic interests when things don't quite work out - especially if there are unrequited feelings on one side or the other.  Unfortunately, I might lose a friend in the process, but I honestly believe that it's been the right decision in each and every case.  

Then again, that's just me.  Others might approach the situation differently and have more valuable advice on how to move forward another way.

In any event, you certainly don't seem blameworthy in terms of how you approached the situation in terms of wanting to take it slow after reestablishing contact.  It's unfortunate, because it really seems like this whole "other guy" problem just came out of nowhere, and just when it seemed like things were finally looking up.  If she's that happy with him, then it might be time to throw in the towel and accept the situation for what it is.  

Regardless of what happens, the Slums will always be here for you.  Smile
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 12:54

Yeah, it did, it really did come out of nowhere, that's one of the reasons why I feel so cheated. Not cheated in the sense that I feel like she's cheating on me, as we were never together in the first place, but cheated in the sense that I feel like I got cheated out of my opportunity to progress things and take it a step forward. And the thing of it is, she's really one of the most honest and open people I've ever known, so I think had she had an idea that somebody else was expressing interest in her, she definitely would have said something beforehand, and if she did, maybe I could have persuaded her otherwise. But yeah, this was so sudden and out of the clear blue, I was blindsided and floored.

Here's something ironic though: I actually did try to remove her from my life before, but that was years ago, and on my own terms. That was when she was still with her last boyfriend, and I felt guilty and in the wrong about it to be in love with someone else's significant other, so I severed ties with her for the reasons mentioned earlier, to avoid dumping my burdens and problems on her, which I certainly didn't want to do. People I confided in at that time actually thought that was the wrong thing to do, and kept saying that it would be better to still retain her as a friend than to not have her in my life at all. Plus, believe it or not, they also kept saying this one little sliver of foreshadowing: "You'd never know." Suggesting that if she ever became single again and I didn't know, there would be an opportunity lost. So I repaired those ties and we continued on with our friendship as if nothing happened (what a swell sport). Sure enough, it turns out that period of time where she seemingly dropped off the face of the earth was when they apparently broke up . . . when she mentioned it to me when we got back in touch several months ago, she made it sound as if they were only together out of convenience in the first place, which makes me wonder if she's trying to downplay and cover for something nastier, or if she was simply a class-act all those years.

Either way, I was sure things were going to work in my favor. She agreed to be my Valentine this year, so I took that as a sign that things were moving in the right direction. And again, our contact has really only solidified within the last couple of months or so and she was seeking help from me (for a forum, that is), and again, I took that as another sign things were moving in the right direction. Then all of the sudden, it happened out of the clear blue, and my confidence and feelings bottomed out. Admittedly, at time, I actually feel like addressing this with her, like, "Hey, what's the big idea hooking up with another guy just before I was ready to tell you how much I've loved you for so long? What? One Valentine's Day and you dump me already?" Okay, that last one was half-sarcasm, because V-Day was just for fun and not really serious anyway. But it meant something to me.

But this time around, reaction is far more mixed than the last time: some are still suggesting that I still retain her as a friend, and even think this new relationship won't last long anyway (some think it's a contrived coincidence that she would suddenly get a new boyfriend shortly after her last boyfriend married another woman), but others are saying it's time to let her go and forget about her (the latter of which is impossible, I've tried to force myself to forget about her before, that just makes me think about her all the more). Like I said, part of me feels like there's still one little thread of hope to hang onto, though it feels like it's unraveling quickly, but another part feels like this is my wakeup call that nothing would happen anyway - I mean even if I was able to tell her how I feel, there's too many obstacles that would prevent anything from progressing anyway: distance, age difference, the fact we're on opposite ends of the political spectrum (as geeky and artistic as she is, it's hard to believe she would be uber-conservative).

After all these years, I still don't know why I fell in love with her in the first place. I had already known her for over a year, and never felt any romantic interest in her in anyway, she was just a friend and nothing more, I wasn't looking for somebody, and didn't see anything in her beforehand . . . then one day, it just happened . . . I'm guessing somewhere out there, some rooky cupid with no sense of aim accidentally struck me with one of its darts, a love bug somehow bit me, and some sugar truck lost its course and ran over me all at the same time.

Lastly, I will admit one thing: I actually feel like severing ties with her again at this point would arise suspicion from her - not because of my feelings, but because she's feuding with somebody else that both of us know whom I'm on good terms with, and at this point, I feel like severing ties with her might lead her to believe that I've gone over to her enemy's side.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 22:42

I just want to note that I haven't forgotten this topic by any means - I know how serious this is, and I've been pondering the matter over the past few days for a more detailed response.  Along with chiming in on today's little squabble and following up on a variety of show-related topics, I have a lot of catching up to do.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 23:09

No worries.

I'm still avoiding her right now. Haven't been on our forum, and I certainly can't bring myself to login to FB right now and see all the public cooing they're doing back-and-forth which makes my physically ill.

Admittedly right now, a part of me still feels like I'm entitled to speak my peace as it were, but I imagine that would only makes things messy for her, and I'd probably end up angering a lot of people in her camp who don't even know me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:04

I am just trying to process this. Everything you wrote Snowth. *holds hands together and thinks for a second*
first off, I personally think its really good you opened up the way you did. I know a forum is often faceless people typing behind a keyboard unless you decide to post pics of yourself and Skype which is something that does not always end up being that great from experience.

That aside.
Weight is an issue that has hindered me my entire life. I am really sorry that it appears you struggle to the point its upsetting you this much Sad
Yes trying everything and still being told "Well you havent tried THIS" is like throwing a lighter into a petrol station. Diet and exercise is all well and good but how does one keep it up? OR is it possible to find that no matter how hard you do exercise the weight does not come off? I found that at the gym.
Walking is good. uh the only other advice is that stress, meds and anxiety can stop appetite not that I recommend it. Certain meds can increase weight but blood pressure pills dont do anything. My parents are on them.
Its awful when you feel trapped in your own body. I have been trying to just accept the curves god gave me haha or I added through pregnancy and then after bubs came along I kind of just let myself go for a bit.
Im at a  point now where I am never going to be my pre baby body but Im not fat anymore and I was. It was not determination or anything other than just eating less and caring less. Honestly when you stop caring about it, it tends to happen. This might be the worst advice ever but it worked for me and nothing else has and Id still love lipo-suction purely for shallow purposes to remove the baby fat.

Regarding the love predicament
That is a tough one, a really tough one. It hurts, thats why so many songs are written about heart ache. honestly when the guy I was in love with well thought I was cheated on me with three girls oh yes three, I broke down and listened to "love hurts" and

I would stay away from facebook. I hate the site anyway but don't torture yourself with her and her new boyfriend displayed online.
Venting is good Smile
I'm not a dating expert, only having three actual relationships and being rejected more times than I'd like to remember. The only people I can get are obsessive sex crazed internet dirtbags who pester me constantly with grossness. Thank you Fanfiction!!!
I do not suggest online dating either personally because of how it tends to turn out.
You do not know the person until you skype them or go to meet them and when you do and they turn out to be perverts thats not fun. This is from a female perspective but you and your posts suggest you are respectable type of guy. You dont post crude messages or sexual things which is actually admirable in this online world of perverts sending pictures of their CENSORED and girls i imagine do too and you wouldnt want that.

Sorry to hear about your situation.
Kerry sis your ex is a jerk and Where is SAM??? she gets me on the site then disappears no seriously I am worried she might be in hospital or something. She was living on the streets for a bit right? Sad

Anyway back to you Snowthpoodle
I dont know you personally but from this forum you seem like a lovely guy.
I wish I could type something that would lighten your spirits or make you feel better
God is above it all, thats all I know. Hes got it xxx He knows.

Last edited by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 0:40; edited 1 time in total
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 12:53

Thanks for throwing in your insight, J.C.

In regards to weight, I actually am currently trying one new thing that I haven't tried before that I was always skeptical of. Few weeks ago I was at a pot luck being hosted by the former music director of the church my family and I used to go to years ago, and one of my friend's dad was there: I've known the man since I was a little kid, and he was always a big round guy, but at the party, he was almost gaunt-looking, I almost didn't recognize him! He said he lost 60 pounds in six months, and all from eating four-five small meals a day instead of three square meals. As I mentioned previously, that's been suggested to me before, but I've always been skeptical about it, because I never really saw or understood how it was supposed to benefit people . . . but after seeing some actual results for myself, I decided that I'll give it a try for the summer and see if I end up with any results. I'm into my fourth week of it now, and so far, I can say that it must be working to a degree, because on the one night a week where I do try to eat a bigger/regular-sized meal, I find I get really full really quick . . . which is nice, though, because on this diet, while I don't usually ever feel hungry (like everybody says), at the same time, I never really feel full or satisfied . . . but again, I'm trying this out as a summer experiment to see if it'll work for me. Slightly off-topic, but heh, you talked about having curves . . . don't you just hate that "curves" has been taken out of context and is now some kind of politically correct (excuse me, I mean, "politically sensitive") way to call a woman fat? I hate that. It almost makes it sound that women aren't supposed to have curves, but they are, that's something they taught us in health class in school! But then again, when you see what "acceptable" women look like today, with their frames so thin that they look like they have the bodies of twelve-year-old boys, no wonder people make a big deal out of "curves" nowadays. Razz

Regarding the love situation, you know, I always used to talk about how unconventional internet relationships are (and they really are), because I've yet to see one actually work out amongst friends and people I know who hook up together through the internet. The only time I've ever heard about an internet relationship being successful was actually published in a book somewhere - I don't remember what the exact book was, but it was kind of along the lines of those CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL books, where a woman told her story of how she and her now-husband met through a forum (or an RPG site, don't quite remember). I know despite how it's easy to form friendships and acquaintances online like this, sometimes you do still have to exercize caution, because even still, not everybody is how they present themselves. My gal is actually like this: you actually have to earn her trust, and when you do, then she'll open up to you, but in a private manner (PMs, emails, IMs, chats, etc.) She's told me a number of times that I'm one of the very few people she knows she can trust, and she can. While it's true, we've never gotten together in-person before, we have had much more personal contact in the past: I sent her a Christmas present one year that she actually still remembers getting to this day, and that was years ago; she and my mom have also spoken to each other on the phone a couple of times (she was an Avon lady at one point, and I was trying to help her build up some clientele since my mom is a big Avon connoisseur, and hadn't had a regular Avon lady in years). So that's always been something of a concern of mine, even if I had the chance to open up my heart to her, how exactly would it even work out, considering she lives in one state and timezone and I live in another. Still, as I said before, I know things happen for a reason, so there has to be a reason why I fell in love with her to begin with, because prior to that, I had no interest in relationships/dating/seeing women in a romantic manner whatsoever.

Admittedly, I don't really even use FB that much anyway - I never really was much of a social media guy - but I've only started utilizing it more regularly in the last couple of years because I've found it's become the only way I can stay connected to certain friends and people I know (including her, as I said, I lost contact with her for three years prior to this past fall), and too it's also been a decent tool of advertising/promoting myself and my work a little better, considering how YouTube is doing all it can to sweep little people like myself under the rug in favor of their bigger partner channels.

Thanks for the hugs. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 20:47

Awww thats really upsetting Sad Hope she is alright xxx

Thank you for replying Snowth
It is awful the way women are portrayed now. Curves are not sexy, actually years ago they used to be and it was considered weird to be thin because of the whole marriage and child bearing thing but still apparently being anorexic or borderline anorexic and plastic is sexy now.
Yeah eating little and often does actually work for a lot of people which is good.
you find you are fuller and for longer and drink lots of water etc
I hope it works out for you and goes well.
I probably spend too much time online as it is so that would be why i have had such bad experiences with relationships although the three i mentioned were not online.
The others are just perves wanting girls to get naked, they also pose as christian guys with decent "morals" but then people lie right?

Yeah i have not heard of internet relationships working out either aside from best friend who married last year and met him through a dating agency, oh well thats kind of different. I guess that is an option. Agencies tend to be an option I am considering if nothing works out between the ex and I, it depends on his ability to come off the drugs and the other unmentionable stuff.
I am pretty out there, like an open book really and skype people a lot which could be my down fall really
well its good you opened up to each other over PMs and IMs and nice you sent a present too. Also that she could trust you as well and saw you as a true friend. AS far as falling in love goes, its one of those "You cannot choose who you fall for" scenarios. You just do. I wish I hadnt with a few people but its tough when someone breaks your heart. The whole "Time heals all wounds" thing probably wont make it easier but yeah time makes it easier

Yeah youtube gets over ridden by parody takers who again look "hot" and are funny supposedly or fun to watch. The little people do get swept under the rug, I do, I tried to post some videos, thought provoking ones but yeah people don't care for that.
FB is good for family overseas but thats all.

hugs
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri 17 Jul 2015 - 22:26

Oy.

One little detail I didn't really mention, but she and her new guy for a mixed couple . . . and I see she just recently joined a FB group specifically for their kind of mix.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Freeman on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 0:28

Poor Snowth Poogle, i feel your pain. I too am fat. Probably over 400 lbs. I'm also a high school graduate. Graduated in 2004 in Lebanon High School in Lebanon, Missouri.
Mr. Freeman
Japanese School Girl
Japanese School Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 1:00

Snowth Poogle wrote:Oy.

One little detail I didn't really mention, but she and her new guy for a mixed couple . . . and I see she just recently joined a FB group specifically for their kind of mix.
There kind of mix?
as in an open relationship style thing?>??
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 12:45

No, mixed as in an interracial couple.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 18:24

oh Smile
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sat 29 Aug 2015 - 21:18

Apparently in the last three months I've dropped twenty pounds. Woop-woop.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun 30 Aug 2015 - 1:52

Good on you
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
YAHOOOOOO  sunny sunny sunny sunny Basketball
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Sun 30 Aug 2015 - 2:29

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Sun 30 Aug 2015 - 3:11

thats awesome! good for you! Marina Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:33

Congratulations!  Feel free to ban as many more pounds as you like.  Wink
A Lotta Moms