Turquoise Username aka "Quite Dead" Means Banned Users

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Turquoise Username aka "Quite Dead" Means Banned Users

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm going to say it again: yeah, our sense of humor around here can be sick - in a fun way, but using grown men in diapers, who are more often than not mentally handicapped, as the subject of jocularity around here is in bad taste and crossing the line; we don't need to go that far.

Kerry - I said it before, and I'll say it again, you do not run this shit. Moms does, he's the Head Honcho around here; Meg is the Vice Honcho; I'm the Under Secretary Second Assistant to the Honchoes. We let you get away with a quite a bit of your crap around here, mainly because our Honchoes find it amusing and entertaining, but that still doesn't entitle you to a free pass around here otherwise; you're not above everybody else around here, you have to be mindful just as much as the rest of the community, and you do get carried away and go too far in your posts quite often. Moms and Meg let it slide a lot of the time because your activity around here seems to only come and go in little spurts, but I think it's time the reins on your were tightened a little to calm you down a tad.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:01 pm

I do wish you addressed this to me as well Snowth about the video.
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 pm

If I was not clear in my post yesterday, I apologize, but as I mentioned, making fun of mentally handicapped people is crossing the line into bad taste. If whatever video you posted was not of such nature, then feel free to post it again and I'll make sure not to remove it this time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:37 pm

The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:
ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Its doubtful
Also you should take that up with the mods or Alottamoms but K3RRY has been around for ages and is cool Smile

I only suspected she was Apricot because of that Fluttershy eating an Apricot picture.

I only took it as a confirmation of my original suspicions.. Apricot jack is indeed sentient! However has only the ability to communicate through that tumultuous medium... The Apricot stock picture.
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Wild Starry Moony wrote:
The Pop Cult Gamer wrote:
ArthurFrancineFan wrote:Its doubtful
Also you should take that up with the mods or Alottamoms but K3RRY has been around for ages and is cool Smile

I only suspected she was Apricot because of that Fluttershy eating an Apricot picture.

I only took it as a confirmation of my original suspicions.. Apricot jack is indeed sentient! However has only the ability to communicate through that tumultuous medium... The Apricot stock picture.

I posted a test topic yesterday to see if that would trigger him to post. It was to see if he and Paige Turner were humans or spambots. Apricot Jack has never posted a single post related to Arthur and all of his posts were irrevelant to the topics. He has also never actually talked in a single post either.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:06 pm

These people are clearly not spambots: if they were, they'd be making posts advertising things like free cellphones and tablets, or selling cars and houses, or things like that, and post links to phishy websites. Jack clearly knows what he's doing, as the pics and vids he posts are very specific whatever he's replying to.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:These people are clearly not spambots: if they were, they'd be making posts advertising things like free cellphones and tablets, or selling cars and houses, or things like that, and post links to phishy websites. Jack clearly knows what he's doing, as the pics and vids he posts are very specific whatever he's replying to.

What about Paige Turner? She spammed the same comment over hundreds of times.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm guessing PaigeTurner is either a sockpuppet for one of these knuckleheads (possibly Jack), or another troll who slipped in here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Jack on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Apricot Jack
Peachmonger
Peachmonger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 am

K LOOK I RUN THIS SHIT ANEYONE DONT LIKE IT NEEDS HAND IN A BLENDER.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:Kerry - I said it before, and I'll say it again, you do not run this shit. Moms does, he's the Head Honcho around here; Meg is the Vice Honcho; I'm the Under Secretary Second Assistant to the Honchoes. We let you get away with a quite a bit of your crap around here, mainly because our Honchoes find it amusing and entertaining, but that still doesn't entitle you to a free pass around here otherwise; you're not above everybody else around here, you have to be mindful just as much as the rest of the community, and you do get carried away and go too far in your posts quite often. Moms and Meg let it slide a lot of the time because your activity around here seems to only come and go in little spurts, but I think it's time the reins on your were tightened a little to calm you down a tad.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:03 am

Kerry, do you want to get banned? It seems like you are intentionally insubordinating the admins?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 am

Uh....?
Howcome this is only just bothering you now Snowth?
K3RRY has always been K3RRY XDXD no one cared, its all fun and joking around..
so why so serious all of a sudden?
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:25 am

Because Julz, as far as I could see, Kerry's posts have been neutral and funny just because.

But now, here he is, sounding like he's the boss of this forum. It sounds like an offense. And he's not showing any signs of joking or forgiveness
WatteauMasterDetective
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:35 am

The thing is, it's annoying him and me too to some extent. We really don't want to see grown men in diapers. It's very disgusting and disturbing. No one else would want to see that either.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:40 am

I never claimed to be the boss around here, as I said previously, Moms and Meg are the Head and Vice Honcho, but it often falls on me to step up to the plate and assist them as much as I can to help lighten their loads since they can't devote as much time to the Slums as they would like. As I've said twice already, I'm well aware our sense of humor around here can be quite sick at times (in a good way, mind you), however parading mentally ill men in diapers throughout the thread for the sake of our sick amusement crosses the line, much like when whichever troll it was a while back posting Rule34-esque content: that too crossed the line. The reason for cracking down on Kerry is because she's blatantly and intentionally refused to comply, though I never threatened to ban her, that's PopCult saying that (and PopCult, please stop saying that, you're making matters worse).

A curb on the diaper men was all that I asked. That was all that I asked . . . and then that somehow got overlooked, I had to repeat myself, then the whole thing ended up getting blown way out of proportion as a result. I'm just doing my job around here, as per the way you guys have always relied on me to do so, and if this has struck a nerve with you guys, then I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention to upset anybody.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:I never claimed to be the boss around here, as I said previously, Moms and Meg are the Head and Vice Honcho, but it often falls on me to step up to the plate and assist them as much as I can to help lighten their loads since they can't devote as much time to the Slums as they would like. As I've said twice already, I'm well aware our sense of humor around here can be quite sick at times (in a good way, mind you), however parading mentally ill men in diapers throughout the thread for the sake of our sick amusement crosses the line, much like when whichever troll it was a while back posting Rule34-esque content: that too crossed the line. The reason for cracking down on Kerry is because she's blatantly and intentionally refused to comply, though I never threatened to ban her, that's PopCult saying that (and PopCult, please stop saying that, you're making matters worse).

A curb on the diaper men was all that I asked. That was all that I asked . . . and then that somehow got overlooked, I had to repeat myself, then the whole thing ended up getting blown way out of proportion as a result. I'm just doing my job around here, as per the way you guys have always relied on me to do so, and if this has struck a nerve with you guys, then I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention to upset anybody.

I only said "Do you want to get banned?" Because she was intentionally disobeying you and insubordination towards admins is warranted to get anyone banned. I never said you were threatening to ban Kerry.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:35 pm

I'm aware, but it's striking a nerve with people who are taking it as us attacking her, when that's not what's happening; like I said, while Kerry's actions weren't entirely called for, yours weren't either - they added more fuel to the fire, and as a result, this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, going from a simple request to curb posting pictures of mentally ill men wearing diapers to making it seem like Kerry's being attacked.

But I'll say it one last time - all I was doing was trying to do my job, because while I recognize the use of grown men wearing diapers was intended to be in jest and not to be taken seriously, it was still out of line . . .  but I can see that the rest of you (aside from PopCult) feel I was out of line for thinking you were out of line, thus making a bigger issue out of this, and even suggesting that I'm abusing my power as a mod. So, because of this, I'm just going to put the whole thing to rest: if you guys feel so strongly about it, then we'll chalk this up to a tremendous misunderstanding - you guys can go back to posting pics of grown men in diapers, and I'll go back to keeping my modding limited to looking into whatever you guys actually bring directly to my attention you feel is a threat to the community.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Yes, let's please end this.
WatteauMasterDetective
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm

To be honest, I'm not even sure why this blew up into a big issue.

A Lotta Moms wrote:Mr. Poopy Pants has many faces.  I suppose one might say that it's a new special rank for those members who do a spectacular job of rubbing us the wrong way by either insulting the forum as a whole, attacking specific members who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming, defending known pedophiles, etc.  

We haven't banned TUC yet since he hasn't really violated any of the rules.  All the same, the comments against our community as a whole just came off as shitty and unwarranted.  Hence...

I'm pretty sure a lot of you glazed over this post. Lotta's say is final, after all. Kerry's conduct was admin-approved from the start, and I honestly didn't see the harm in posting pictures of diaper-clad men for others' amusement...
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:56 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:To be honest, I'm not even sure why this blew up into a big issue.

A Lotta Moms wrote:Mr. Poopy Pants has many faces.  I suppose one might say that it's a new special rank for those members who do a spectacular job of rubbing us the wrong way by either insulting the forum as a whole, attacking specific members who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming, defending known pedophiles, etc.  

We haven't banned TUC yet since he hasn't really violated any of the rules.  All the same, the comments against our community as a whole just came off as shitty and unwarranted.  Hence...

I'm pretty sure a lot of you glazed over this post. Lotta's say is final, after all. Kerry's conduct was admin-approved from the start, and I honestly didn't see the harm in posting pictures of diaper-clad men for others' amusement...

It was because Snowth Poogle thought we should refrain from posting growing men in diapers. Because it is disgusting and disturbing. It was annoying both of us. I only said that to Kerry because it seemed like she was intentionally disobeying Snowth Poogle.
WatteauMasterDetective wrote:Yes, let's please end this.

Agreed
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:18 pm

I never said it was annoying me (though I did agree it was disturbing), just that I felt it was out of line, considering most people like this are mentally ill, and as Kerry would put it, "c@n+ #3p !+ m3bb3," so I felt it was in bad taste.

But I confess I actually did not see Mom's original post, but the ones that Julz and Kerry were posting, which seemed like they were getting out of hand; so I was not aware that Moms okay'd this, and now I understand why everybody felt that I was in the wrong, though I thought I was just doing my job to keep things from going too far. I accept responsibility for this one; I apologize to everybody once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Uhhh? I never posted a man in a diaper
I posted some weirdo singing a song dressed as a mannequin but thats actually quite a famous er person on youtube. It was just a clip from Why would you put that on the internet which I get, is not every ones cup of tea and yeah, i felt K3RRY was being targeted at. I never posted a man in diapers and like Meg, I never saw an issue with it since it ws decreed that people who slammed the slums the way certain users have get the "diaper treatment" as moms posted Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Another reason why the slums is fun XDXDXD
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:42 pm

The pic I posted was not making fun of handicapped people at all...
If anything it was a freaky expression of art by a popular "artist" named Tonetta...
Its also on Rob Dykes channel however none of the content is mocking people with intellectual disabilities, watch the vid I posted
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:56 pm

its all good now, right everybody? Buster Arthur Francine

kumbay-aaaaa, kumbay-AAAAAAA
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown