How I Am Doing And My Consoling

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How I Am Doing And My Consoling

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue May 26, 2015 11:49 pm

As all of you guys already know by now, I have been going to consoling. I been going to consoling to help me pull through my emotional trauma I suffered because of the Sonic fanbase. I have been facing severe anxiety, fear and depression from it. I have been trying and trying to run away from this fanbase. But everywhere I go except here and the Arthur Wiki. Sonic fans have been stalking and harassing me. They just will not stop following me and I am getting extremely creeped by that. I want them to leave me alone and forget about the fact I even existed.

I have been severely cyberbullied because I proved SonAmy (Sonic x Amy) to be legit. I got condemned and hated by the Sonic fanbase because they don't want them to be together. I know you guy are thinking, what is the big deal if they are a couple? Well, they either want Sonic to be single, homosexual for Shadow or with another girl. Same thing goes for Amy.

I have also been bullied for liking my Adult Amy redesign as people think its wrong for me to like it. I don't like the Sega design because it's 12. I only liked my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's that inspired mine. I thought their Adult Amy's were absolutely beautiful. That is also the reason why the character in general even became my favorite Sonic character in the first place. Because of her Adult designs. Because of these I began writing fan fictions with an Adult Sonic and Amy being 24 and 21 at the time (I wrote these back in 2013 but retconned their ages to 25 and 22 in 2014.) And because of Adult Amy designs and mine. I began my fun crush on them. It was the kind of crush if I were to have on Jennifer Lopez and Megan Fox (which I do for both of them.)

Reasons why Sonic fans believe I like the Sega design are these:

1) When I was YoshiWii1 on the Arthur Wiki. I wrote a few columns talking about myself. I shouldn't have done this and I 100% regret making this infobox on my profile (I did it because other Wikia user did it too.) On the love interest section, I listed it as "Amy Rose." While I was writing that, I was thinking and referring to my Adult Amy design and other Adult designs. And I thought people would know I like an Adult Amy because of the Adult Amy designs I favorited on deviantART and my Adult Amy drawings and fictions. I should have said "Adult Amy Rose" instead. But since then I deleted that infobox and changed my Wikia name to "The Pop Cult Gamer."

2) Whenever people who comment, favorite, watch me on deviantART or when I comment on someone else's Adult Amy design. I would say stuff like she is so beautiful and/or have a blushing emotcon. And then I would also say I have a crush on it and then talk about my Adult Amy design from my art and fan fictions. When I said crush, I was referring to my Adult Amy and the Adult Amy design in the users artwork.

3) In my Top Ten Furry Crushes, it was a meme where you copy and paste pictures of your fictional crushes. I listed my Adult Amy as number #1 with my drawing of my Adult Amy on there. Someone asked "Why did you use that picture of Amy?" I told him it's my Adult Amy design and that I don't like the Sega design because it's too young. He replied and said "It's a good thing you don't like the Sega Amy design." As #10, I listed Blaze the Cat. However, because I didn't draw an Adult Blaze at time and because you can't use other users art. Because the meme required a pic. I had to use the Sega design Blaze. But I do NOT like the Sega Blaze either. I like other user's Adult Blazes. And when describing my pick, I was referring to Adult Blaze design features. But I should have said I was talking about Adult Blaze designs. When I was describing my Adult Amy pick and explaining why she is a great character even in the Sega design. Everyone misinterpret I said "I like her the way she is." I meant it as in she is a great character in general despite me having a crush on my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's. They thought I meant it as in I like like the Sega design too.

4) When explaining why I made my Adult Sonic and Amy the specific age I made them. I said the reason why is because the Sega designs ages were 15 and 12 when they revealed them in 2004 which I was 10 years old at the time. I said my Adult Sonic and Amy were 24 and 21 because that is how old the Sega designs would really be realistically. But that doesn't mean I like the Sega design either.

^^Everytime they criticized me for it. I would defend my artwork of my Adult Amy design saying that she is an Adult here and that this is my original design. I would also say realistically that is how old the Sega design would really be. But again this doesn't mean I like the Sega design either. I said it like this: "Realistically she really would be 21." Again, they could be interpreted that I like the Sega design even though I said that on my art. But my Adult Amy IS an Adult. Everyone could tell except Sonic fans.

5) When I said, I want to get a girlfriend like Amy. I meant it as in I want girlfriend that will genuinely love me with all her heart and always be loyal and there for me. Not someone who is the same age as the Sega Amy.

I just wish they would stop following me everywhere. I do NOT LIKE THE SEGA AMY OR BLAZE! I like Adult redesigns of them. They defamed me all over the internet. I know my heart, God knows my heart, Jesus knows my heart, my family, my friends, my church, etc. including you guys know my heart. I am a wonderful person. I am not what Sonic fans believe me to be. I am a Christian and doesn't smoke, drink (even though I am 21 now), do drugs, get high, etc. I refuse to do all hose things because I am a Christian and a good citizen. In fact, remember how I was a witness of that car accident back on my 21st birthday? The cops really like me because I am cool with them. I know so many people dislike the cops but I highly respect them and I have even considered working in law enforcement but not as in a career.

I was also compared to Chris Chan. He was an autistic man who was severely bullied online by Internet trolls. He couldn't take it anymore and he started doing things similar to how Britney Spears doing crazy stuff when the Paparazzi kept harassing her in 2007. Prompting Chris Crocker to make his "Leave Britney Alone." I honestly feel bad for Chris Chan BUT he should have gone to consoling to help him realize that Internet trolls are cowards behind computer screens.

Also Sonic fans believe I am a narcissist. That isn't true either. They think I am one just because of my character that looks like me. It isn't real whatsoever. Several fictional characters were modeled after real people. Including Fred Flintstone being modeled after Jackie Gleason. Matt Groening modeled and named the Simpsons after his real family except Bart. Does that make him a narcissist? Nope. So every person who has a persona like Angry Video Game Nerd, Nostalgia Critic, Wafflepwn's Greatest Freakout Ever guy (yes the videos are 100% fake), Angry Grandpa (that's fake too), etc. they are all narcissists? Nope. Also I did take a few selfies. But in most of them I wasn't smiling. I was acting just so people would think I am cool. I learned my lesson that people who take selfies are more prone to get cyberbullied.

^^Speaking of acting, that's a thing that concerns me about the Sonic fanbase. They can't tell what is real or fake. My fan fictions with my character, Adult Sonic and Adult Amy are 100% fake. The fighting in it is very unrealistic. You can't launch someone 20 feet in the air with a punch/kick and punch and kick them repeatedly while in the air. It's what you see in the Marvel VS Capcom series. Everything you see on truTV is fake, all Internet celebrities are fake and acting, Jessica Nigri's cosplay photos are acting, etc. Unfortunately, people believe everything they see or read the internet. People actually believe CreepyPasta is real but it's obviously fake. Especially Slenderman which is an actual game.

Last edited by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more)
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Re: How I Am Doing And My Consoling

Post by Nope on Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

And that's why it's wise to avoid the more obsessive fandoms. The Sonic groups are infamous for their general lunacy - I know many of the more "difficult" individuals have autism, asperger's, or related, but if you're coherent enough to get on a computer and know what's going on then you should be coherent enough to know how not to act. Plain 'n simple. There is no excuse. If you're not able to keep your attitude in check most of the time, then the computer is not for you. We all have our moments but constant assholery is a sign to keep away. Far, far away.  What a Face

Chris Chan was a legit nut case and did some pretty stupid shite on his own. There's the whole "SheCameForCWC.jpg" picture he made. Oddly enough, many of his followers are liberal about his new-found transgender identity and other issues - they don't want to see him imprisoned. It's like they laughed at him enough to begin caring about him, to the point where wishing for Chris to suffer is taken badly.

Yes I know what it's like to go through some really mediocre fan and hobby groups but by the end of the day those "bullies" are just sheltered manchildren who will never know the joys of the outer world - they're usually too busy sitting inside, arguing with someone they don't even know over crap that makes no difference in the world. Rarely, if ever, are these people high-class socialites with legitimate bragging rights. It sucks, but it's nothing I'd get too worked up about. Just find a better group or hobby, and the world spins on. clown

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed May 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Binky's Barnes wrote:And that's why it's wise to avoid the more obsessive fandoms. The Sonic groups are infamous for their general lunacy - I know many of the more "difficult" individuals have autism, asperger's, or related, but if you're coherent enough to get on a computer and know what's going on then you should be coherent enough to know how not to act. Plain 'n simple. There is no excuse. If you're not able to keep your attitude in check most of the time, then the computer is not for you. We all have our moments but constant assholery is a sign to keep away. Far, far away.  What a Face

Chris Chan was a legit nut case and did some pretty stupid shite on his own. There's the whole "SheCameForCWC.jpg" picture he made. Oddly enough, many of his followers are liberal about his new-found transgender identity and other issues - they don't want to see him imprisoned. It's like they laughed at him enough to begin caring about him, to the point where wishing for Chris to suffer is taken badly.

Yes I know what it's like to go through some really mediocre fan and hobby groups but by the end of the day those "bullies" are just sheltered manchildren who will never know the joys of the outer world - they're usually too busy sitting inside, arguing with someone they don't even know over crap that makes no difference in the world. Rarely, if ever, are these people high-class socialites with legitimate bragging rights. It sucks, but it's nothing I'd get too worked up about. Just find a better group or hobby, and the world spins on. clown

A very large majority of my Cyberbullies were all teenagers ranting in front of a computer like Classic Sammy Sonic Fan. They were wearing on headsets, masks and all of them were quite overweight. They made rant videos 45 minutes to 1 hour long on everything they rant about. I wonder what all their parents think about that? I am sure they constantly tell them to get off the computer a lot?

In real life they are probably bullied as well and take it out on strangers on the Internet. If they ran into me in real life, they would be too scared to say anything to me. If they did, I would tell their parents about their behavior.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 pm

I went to consoling today and I tearfully admitted that I seek out hate and all other negativity towards me despite it making me unhappy, miserable, fearful and depressed. I learned my lesson that you can't seek out negativity towards yourself. That I need to seek out happiness and goals for my life.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope on Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

So I came across this earlier today, and while I cannot question the legitimacy of content shown in the video I can sure question what went behind the mass of its content. Beg pardon, but a lot the stuff highlighted there is flat-out creepy. Not the stuff you'd want on a job resume, much less becoming common knowledge. The shipping arguments are just asinine, as are any shipping arguments from anywhere. Why is Sonic x Amy so sacred?

Some of the posts you listed are really off-putting to most people. Your "hottest furry girls" list gives lines including:

Jane Read: "She was actually shown taking a shower in a kids book! That is freaking awesome"
Lola Bunny: "I wish I was Bugs when Lola seduced him saying "Don't ever call me... doll!""
Rarity: "She is the most sexiest pony in Equestria without a doubt!"

I also came across your gallery on another Wiki. While I'm aware of the whole furry scene and its appeal, I really don't think that was the best choice for an "adult Amy". There's little else to this besides Amy being older and dressed in "sexy" clothing.
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:YoshiWii1/Sonic,_Amy_and_Sonamy_related_art_by_YoshiWii1

I suppose it would be worthwhile to ask if you still stand behind those statements and drawings. Do you? If you've moved on from that crap then you might be able to save yourself. If not, then all I can really say is "good luck". This is not an impressive record and makes it hard to sympathize with your side of the story.

Before you seek out "happiness and goals for your life", you'd best establish just who you are in the first place.

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Fri May 29, 2015 5:47 pm

I was joking with the Jane Read thing. I was actually trying to copy the Angry Video Game Nerd when he said in his Back to the Future Revisited review "We got a Nintendo game that connects you to a sex hotline. That is f*cking awesome!" That's the quote I was trying to imitate. And I am sorry if it looked otherwise.

With the Blaze the Cat thing, I didn't draw an Adult design at the time and couldn't use other users designs. The meme required that I use a picture. But I do NOT like the Sega design.

I again I was just joking with the whole Lola Bunny thing.

Same thing again with Rarity, I was just joking.

And my Adult Sonic and Amy drawings are Adults. I should have said it everytime that they were adults when saying I like Amy. I thought people would have known that they are Adults in my drawings.

And Sonamy is NOT sacred there are more important things in life that just that. And I made a mistake in that hate group comment. I apologized after I made that comment.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope on Sat May 30, 2015 10:42 am

i just loved joking back then mane

Last edited by Nope on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Nope
Carl Winslow
Carl Winslow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sat May 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Binky's Barnes wrote:That's no valid excuse - several people failed to catch the joke when it was originally posted, so your claim comes off as less than earnest.

Your old favorites and uploads showed drawings of not-adult Amy and Sonic. I went through the Internet Archive which happened to have your old DeviantArt profile documented. It's clear as can be that you enjoy Amy in many ways, and not exclusively when she's portrayed at an adult age. Even when you portray her as an adult, it's for no more reason than to see her sexed up with boobs and other assets. There's no character development, not even a friendly "what if" - just more smut opportunities.

It's good that you realize no fictitious pairing is that important, but that doesn't forgive everything. I'd love to continue the discussion but I think I'll leave it here. Stop portraying yourself as a victim when practically the entire internet has substantially proven you to be in the wrong, and start working on owning up for your own mistakes. Once you can finally stop hiding behind excuses, then you might be able to salvage yourself as a worthy human being.

I was imitating AVGN about Jane Read. I swear I was.

And I despite me having a crush on my Adult Amy and other Amys. I still like her as a character but I don't like like her Sega design.

I am sorry about the whole Top Ten Furry thing. I meant to joke around in it but have made a mistake. But since that was made way last year, I have to not dwell on it and learn from it.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun May 31, 2015 12:18 am

stop being mean -_-
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun May 31, 2015 1:35 am

Kerry9Story wrote:stop being mean -_-

I had made a few mistakes. I shouldn't have joked around on the Top Ten Furry Crushes. And I shouldn't have imitated Angry Video Game Nerd's quote from the Back to the Future Revisited on Arthur's mom. Everyone will and always will continue to make mistakes. No one is perfect. That is why Jesus died on the cross to pay for ALL out sins that we will ever make in our lifetime. We are saved by grace. No one deserves to be in Heaven as we have all sinned. But I you confess to God that you are a sinner and accept Jesus into your heart. You will be saved. If you make a mistake, you can always ask for forgiveness.

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." - Isaiah 43:25

^^Remember that verse

I just wish Binky's Barnes would realize that despite me having a crush on my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's. I like her as a character in general. It's wrong if you have a crush on the Sega design. I favorited non Adult Sonic and Amy art on deviantART because it was good.

^^I just like Adult Amy's as a Jennifer Lopez kind of crush. There are more important things in life than just Sonic. And I do have other interests than just Sonic. Also he has to realize that people with Asperger's brains work differently are gonna have intense interests. Carl from Arthur has intense interests in Trains. Buster has an intense interest in Aliens. I know it sounds like its okay for them to have obsessions but it isn't. No one can have obsessions. But people with Asperger's are can't do much to help that. They can go to Speech therapy yes but they still will have that intense interest thing.

George Lucas, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mew2King (the world champion of Super Smash Bros. Melee), etc all had Asperger's and they became super successful. And I know I can someday too.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun May 31, 2015 2:11 am

well my dog Marty's dead now but in heaven i guess Crying or Very sad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Sun May 31, 2015 2:32 am

Kerry9Story wrote:well my dog Marty's dead now but in heaven i guess Crying or Very sad

It is possible that your dog could be in Heaven as there is no sadness in Heaven. We don't know until we get there.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am

im just sayin.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 am

Kerry9Story, don't even joke around like that. That is extremely inappropriate and scary that someone would draw the Sega Amy like that.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 am

well she does somtimes i bet.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Everyone farts. I am sorry I got mad at you. It's just the way the Sega design was drawn was inappropriate. I hope you understand?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 am

well look im jus sayin
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleyandPal96 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:52 am

Kerry9Story wrote:well look im jus sayin

Leave The Pop Cult Gamer Alone!

MarleyandPal96
Wretched Bastard
Wretched Bastard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Thanks MarleyandPal96. I just want people to understand that I don't like like the Sega Amy. I like my Adult Amy and other Adult Amy's instead. If there was anything that made it look like I liked the Sega Amy. That was a mistake and I didn't catch or realize it till later. And I knew from the very beginning when I started liking Adult Amy's, I cannot like the Sega Amy. No one can have a crush on the a Sega Amy because it's 12.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:50 pm

ok look i used have blog and da,wiki and errything but goddam crooks steal it an mods there dont care but fuck it caus i fucken hate this shit now and im NOT sorry cause didt do anythign or anything but this shits how it always is an it always was.  my moms dead Crying or Very sad  my dogs dead Crying or Very sad  my best sis Sams dead mabe i dunno cause she never call back an her house all broke down now Crying or Very sad , i fucken get raped last year like twice but noone fucken cares thenmy fucken dad say i cant live home so im livin w becky now and my jobs shit cause fucken hump$tank new p33ps there keep tryin hit on ym ass an jerkin in the fucken stockroom. Rob was my bro got fired for like no fucken reson so shits only me ansome fucken old peeps an goddam M4RK H1TL3R so IMMA STAY HEREVER IF SOME P33PS DONT LIKE IT IMMA SH!T IN THEYRE M0UTH Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Kerry9Story wrote:
ok look i used have blog and da,wiki and errything but goddam crooks steal it an mods there dont care but fuck it caus i fucken hate this shit now and im NOT sorry cause didt do anythign or anything but this shits how it always is an it always was.  my moms dead Crying or Very sad  my dogs dead Crying or Very sad  my best sis Sams dead mabe i dunno cause she never call back an her house all broke down now Crying or Very sad , i fucken get raped last year like twice but noone fucken cares thenmy fucken dad say i cant live home so im livin w becky now and my jobs shit cause fucken hump$tank new p33ps there keep tryin hit on ym ass an jerkin in the fucken stockroom. Rob was my bro got fired for like no fucken reson so shits only me ansome fucken old peeps an goddam M4RK H1TL3R so IMMA STAY HEREVER IF SOME P33PS DONT LIKE IT IMMA SH!T IN THEYRE M0UTH Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I am sorry to hear that. It's okay. I forgive you.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 pm

okiedokie
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CMSAB11 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Awww...poor, poor Kerry. She needs a hug. Sad
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm

CMSAB11 wrote:Awww...poor, poor Kerry. She needs a hug. Sad

I agree. We can't hold grudges against people forever. We need to forgive them like how God would forgive us. Smile
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top