And Now, for a Slumsclusive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And Now, for a Slumsclusive!

Post by Snowth Poogle on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Slums exclusive = Slumsclusive!

But anyway, now that June is here, it's time for summer fun: playing hide-n-seek in the park, riding bikes all throughout Elwood City, hanging out all day at the Sugar Bowl, and heading over for a splash at the public pool, which is where Prunella and Marina are heading out to, where Prunie can't seem to hold back a remark. Complete with Marina's stubborn little mad face she makes whenever Prunie says something she finds odd.

Of course this will provide some fun (or awkward, depending how you look at it) discussions later that evening, lol!

MARINA: Mom? Can I ask you a question?

LESLEY: Sure, honey, what's on your mind?

MARINA: I was just wondering . . . do I have a cute butt?

LESLEY: Of course, honey, you've got the cutest little, I'm sorry, did you just ask me if you have a cute . . . butt?

MARINA: Well, whenever I go out, everybody seems to keep talking about my butt all the time . . . except for this one guy who says I have, "A cute pair of stems," whatever that means. Even at the pool today, Prunella told me I've got a butt like a cupcake.

LESLEY: (Under her breath) Ugh . . . this is going to be a long night. . . .

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Now, for a Slumsclusive!

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:16 pm

u r0ck bro do more caus thr shoud do more this,
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Great work as always!  If only Prunie had managed to keep her mouth shut, she could have kept having all the fun in the world...
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Did you draw this snowth?
Its cuuuuute
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Heh, yep. It's actually a mesh of a couple of different ideas and thoughts I had, such as given Marina's athleticism and the meaning of her name that she probably loves being in the water. And given that she looks all smexy in a leotard, surely she'd look great in a bathing suit, and we all know Prunie would have a lady boner over that. Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 am

Yes...
What about Sue Ellen?
That girl has back too!!!!!

you know the pool episode? well theres the Germaphobe one and the one where they have that pool party and Arthur is giving Molly that "look" and Francine...
Sue Ellens got an A$$ and shes cute ^-^

I know it might not be in the right place
But dont the girls look cute?
The top four, can you guess who they are????
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.fan fiction/jcrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:09 am

Well, here's another Slumsclusive for the non-Christmas we've been having (seriously, this Christmas has sucked - I'm sure it's probably similar to the kind of Christmas Julz has, because it's been so unseasonably warm this Christmas the weather has been so spring-like, even the foliage is actually starting to bloom again already).

So it's Muffy's annual Christmas party, and as we can, Marina has absolutely no idea where she's standing, but Prunella can plainly see.

What do you think's gonna happen? Will Prunie take advantage of this? Think she's gonna slip in a secret smooch? Will someone else mosey along and draw attention to what Marina is standing under? So much uncertainty.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Great work as usual!  I'm really digging Marina's holiday getup - especially that tight pearl choker.  You really get an idea of how classy she'll look as she gets older.  Prunie's somewhat Romanian/Gypsy-esque outfit is really fitting for her, too.  You can just see the dark intentions welling up in those jet black, beady little eyes of hers.

About Christmas being a bit of downer this year, tell me about it...here we are with less than two weeks left, and I can still get away with going out in shorts and a t-shirt.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:Slums exclusive = Slumsclusive!

But anyway, now that June is here, it's time for summer fun: playing hide-n-seek in the park, riding bikes all throughout Elwood City, hanging out all day at the Sugar Bowl, and heading over for a splash at the public pool, which is where Prunella and Marina are heading out to, where Prunie can't seem to hold back a remark. Complete with Marina's stubborn little mad face she makes whenever Prunie says something she finds odd.

Of course this will provide some fun (or awkward, depending how you look at it) discussions later that evening, lol!

MARINA: Mom? Can I ask you a question?

LESLEY: Sure, honey, what's on your mind?

MARINA: I was just wondering . . . do I have a cute butt?

LESLEY: Of course, honey, you've got the cutest little, I'm sorry, did you just ask me if you have a cute . . . butt?

MARINA: Well, whenever I go out, everybody seems to keep talking about my butt all the time . . . except for this one guy who says I have, "A cute pair of stems," whatever that means. Even at the pool today, Prunella told me I've got a butt like a cupcake.

LESLEY: (Under her breath) Ugh . . . this is going to be a long night. . . .

Nice! I hope Buster was also looking at her cupcake butt too! lol! Buster Marina
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

View user profile http://brannonburns@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:40 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:Well, here's another Slumsclusive for the non-Christmas we've been having (seriously, this Christmas has sucked - I'm sure it's probably similar to the kind of Christmas Julz has, because it's been so unseasonably warm this Christmas the weather has been so spring-like, even the foliage is actually starting to bloom again already).

So it's Muffy's annual Christmas party, and as we can, Marina has absolutely no idea where she's standing, but Prunella can plainly see.

What do you think's gonna happen? Will Prunie take advantage of this? Think she's gonna slip in a secret smooch? Will someone else mosey along and draw attention to what Marina is standing under? So much uncertainty.

Again great artwork of Marina & Prunella. I was wondering do you take request? bounce Buster Marina
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wild Starry Moony on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:41 am

wow snowth, awesome job! once again i am reminded of how talented an artist you are!
Wild Starry Moony
Downs Clown
Downs Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 pm

R33na jus like HM HM HMM R00P DE D00P but pr00nie all HRRRRRRRRRRRGMAJ00GAB00GA~!!!
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:40 pm

Glad you guys have been enjoying it.

Buster & Molly Lover wrote: I was wondering do you take request? bounce Buster Marina
I don't usually do requests anymore, but if all your wanting is a lil' somethinsomethin with Buster and Marina, then I suppose I could whip something up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Snowth Poogle wrote:Glad you guys have been enjoying it.

Buster & Molly Lover wrote: I was wondering do you take request? bounce Buster Marina
I don't usually do requests anymore, but if all your wanting is a lil' somethinsomethin with Buster and Marina, then I suppose I could whip something up.

Yes, something with them together! Buster Marina
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 am

ima do one too bro Wink
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm late. I actually had something else planned for Valentine's Day, but since Buster & Molly Lover wanted something with Buster and Marina, I came up with this idea instead.

And I apologize, I confess this was a rush-job (been kinda busy lately, so I did this quickly):

I'm still happy with how it turned out though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Wow, very nice!  Heartbreaking too, for any of us who've had to feel the sting of unrequited love.  The ongoing struggle of balancing a sustained friendship with a crush vs. the risk of telling them one's true feelings...only to be so quickly thwarted by a guy who wears the same pair of underwear for two weeks straight.  The layout and panels have so many little details to appreciate, too...  

"...see her in her yoga ou..." Wink
"she luvs my Buster Scale reviews!"
Fartbook, and the Arthur emoticons...

Brilliant.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm

I can certainly say this is art imitating life from my perspective, yes - this is pretty much the same thing I've been going through lately. *Smirk* Actually, there's new developments in that situation, but I'll get to that another time.

And yes! Thank you! It's the little details that I love to throw in to see if people will pay attention to them! "Fartbook" I found on Google, I wanted to use a Facebook parody name, and "Fartbook" popped into my head, and sure enough there it was, so I used that, lol. And of course, I couldn't resist throwing in references to Marina's other outfits into Prunie's head.

Hope you like it, B&M Lover!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Lotta Moms on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 am

Ah, I was pretty sure art was imitating life there. Wink  
Anyway, I do hope that situation's been at least a little less frustrating than it was a few months ago.
A Lotta Moms

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:I'm late. I actually had something else planned for Valentine's Day, but since Buster & Molly Lover wanted something with Buster and Marina, I came up with this idea instead.

And I apologize, I confess this was a rush-job (been kinda busy lately, so I did this quickly):

I'm still happy with how it turned out though.

Oh My God! this just made my day thanks for drawing This and Fartbook is making me laugh so Hard! Very Happy Smile Laughing Surprised Cool What a Face Wink Rolling Eyes I love you pirat tongue rabbit sunny cheers albino bounce bom drunken afro flower lol! Buster Marina
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster & Molly Lover on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:00 am

Snowth Poogle wrote:I can certainly say this is art imitating life from my perspective, yes - this is pretty much the same thing I've been going through lately. *Smirk* Actually, there's new developments in that situation, but I'll get to that another time.

And yes! Thank you! It's the little details that I love to throw in to see if people will pay attention to them! "Fartbook" I found on Google, I wanted to use a Facebook parody name, and "Fartbook" popped into my head, and sure enough there it was, so I used that, lol. And of course, I couldn't resist throwing in references to Marina's other outfits into Prunie's head.

Hope you like it, B&M Lover!

Oh I totally Do! and Buster & Marina really do look cute together as a nice couple I mean...I really love the way you drew them! I love you Buster Marina
Buster & Molly Lover
Dirty Wizard
Dirty Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Glad you like it.

Despite being a Prunina shipper, I must admit, Buster and Marina do actually look cute together as a pair of bunnehs. I still think there's potential for real storytelling with genuine conflict involving a love triangle situation where Prunie wants to tell Marina how she feels about her, but Buster gets to her first and they begin dating, thus crushing Prunie's heart.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top