The fanfiction is lost...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fanfiction is lost...

Post by WatteauMasterDetective on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 am

Gosh...

I'm really upset right now...

As of now, some people on FF.net have decided to write stories on...

Eck! I don't even want to say...

But I can't really go on anymore, and I was just about to get back to my Virgule Watteau stories. But the vulgarity was just too overwhelming...

If I was Fern, I would be sitting down under a tree, sobbing away for hours, having lost all the inspiration to write on. Crying or Very sad

What should I do...? No

WatteauMasterDetective
Dead of Slept
Dead of Slept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fanfiction is lost...

Post by CMSAB11 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 am

It's really gotten bad over there. The entire archive has been on a downward spiral for months, unfortunately.
CMSAB11
White Rabbit - Global Moderator
White Rabbit - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:34 pm

It's pretty sad that those kind of people write stuff like that. I know my old fan fictions with my Adult Sonic and Amy designs and my Arthur fan fictions on here can get quiet violent at times with some swearing. But people writing really vulgar fan fictions about Arthur is taboo.

The thing is, we can't let those people get to us. They are anti-social kids with no job, girlfriend, friends, etc and are so bored with their lives that they have to make vulgar fan fictions on Arthur.

Also I find Satire distasteful and just flat out insensitive.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:56 pm

WatteauMasterDetective wrote:Gosh...

I'm really upset right now...

As of now, some people on FF.net have decided to write stories on...

Eck! I don't even want to say...

But I can't really go on anymore, and I was just about to get back to my Virgule Watteau stories. But the vulgarity was just too overwhelming...

If I was Fern, I would be sitting down under a tree, sobbing away for hours, having lost all the inspiration to write on. Crying or Very sad

What should I do...? No

^^This is the perfect but depressing song for this picture.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

View user profile https://thepopcultgamer.tumblr.com/post/160472897422/outofcontex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 pm

I know what you are talking about and who you are talking about
YES its not good at all.
Worst of all is the review responses where as the stories people really tried to work on (myself included) dont even get two or three reviews oh and the negative reviews are just divine Sad I could cry I really could.
I also do not like stories where Francine is a stalker/crazy/pscho either but I know the stories you guys mean are below the legal belt of whats normal....

Arthur is all out of ideas Muffy is just appalled by the whole thing.
"Dont bother Arthur, fanfiction is dying a slow and painful death" she sighs.
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 pm

ArthurXfrancinexpurple wrote:I know what you are talking about and who you are talking about
YES its not good at all.
Worst of all is the review responses where as the stories people really tried to work on (myself included) dont even get two or three reviews oh and the negative reviews are just divine Sad I could cry I really could.
I also do not like stories where Francine is a stalker/crazy/pscho either but I know the stories you guys mean are below the legal belt of whats normal....

Arthur is all out of ideas Muffy is just appalled by the whole thing.
"Dont bother Arthur, fanfiction is dying a slow and painful death" she sighs.

People on those fan art and fan fiction sites don't have any respect for anything. They go on other people's stuff and start giving them unwanted criticism. They need to respect the fact that other people are gonna like different things and have different ideas. They would never do what they do in real life because they would get their asses handed to them.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 pm

TRUE!!!!
Unless it is a story that is downright wrong, you know what we mean right? Illegal type of stuff then there is no need to blast someone behind a keyboard. Its just another form of cyber bullying. "Oh I dislike this pairing I shall hate on it" OR "Christian stories noooo"
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:27 pm

For the record I do not dislike peoples Stories if they decide to use a religion in them.
Why does it bother people so much?
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:28 pm

I . . . just . . . *sigh*

I could go on and on about this.

And I have before.

This happens with just about all fandoms when it comes to fanfiction overtime. One of the main problems is that many authors don't even write decent stories for the sake of writing good fanfics, they purely go for shock value, nothing more. I've read my share of bad fics over the years, some of them so graphic and disturbing I felt I needed serious therapy after reading.

Even though I was banned from FFN well over ten years ago, it's almost something of a blessing in disguise, as I've simply self-published my fanfics over the years, which gives me the freedom to write in a style I'm comfortable with. That's not to say I still haven't occasionally popped over to FFN to see if there's anything worth reading . . . I just don't do it too often anymore because there's rarely anything good to read: it's like everybody gets on these kicks of wanting to copy everybody else to the point where stories are practically copy and paste with only a few words altered to make them look not quite the same. I don't believe I've ever looked into any ARTHUR fanfics since reading one where everybody was in high school and a subplot dealt with Stoner Buster and his obsession with a preschool book about colors - and that was years ago. From what I've gathered from you guys, ARTHUR fanfiction is apparently nothing more than a cavalcade of circumcision and other groin attack fics . . . I guess old-fashioned "kick me in the nuts" had gotten old, they had to take it a step further . . . and a step too far.

Homeless Santa - Global Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Hold the phone!!
YOU were banned? That is ridiculous, while there are as you say a cavalcade by mainly one author of Circumcision and other worse fics to do with male parts shall I say. These writers of Sex, BDSM and Child um...well child inappropriate situation fanfiction is not taken down.
When I first went on years ago to check out the Arthur fandom I read one story about Muffy being the class slut off course and Arthur being too scared to get with her and she laughed and said "typical" and then I left. I do not know what made me go there and write....
good on you for self publishing Very Happy Very Happy
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowth Poogle on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Yes. And you know why I was banned? They claimed I was a rule-breaker. The way I write my fics is a similar fashion to script format (basically, like whenever I post what-if scenarios on the forum is how my fics are written), which is apparently the same was what they call "interactive" or "chat" format, which they don't allow. I was also accused of MST: in other words, they accused me of giving other authors and their fics the Mystery Science Theater treatment in my own fics, which I never did (I hadn't even heard of MST at that point).

So, yeah. My banishment had nothing to do with content or subject matter, they apparently just didn't like the way I wrote.

Interestingly enough, somebody apparently liked one of my Chipmunk fics so much they tried to adapt it into a proper story format and uploaded it to FFN (giving me the property credit and linking to my original fic, thankfully) . . . people just couldn't figure out who was saying what.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:28 am

used have one those there but 2 peeps kept steal my shit,specially fucken tardass orion001 and that faker who pretends be me BUT HES NOT HES NOT EVEN A GIRL then say i take THEYRE p1Le but aint happen so i tell admins there but they too busy tappin ass >_<
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:41 am

ArthurXfrancinexpurple wrote:Hold the phone!!
YOU were banned? That is ridiculous, while there are as you say a cavalcade by mainly one author of Circumcision and other worse fics to do with male parts shall I say. These writers of Sex, BDSM and Child um...well child inappropriate situation fanfiction is not taken down.
When I first went on years ago to check out the Arthur fandom I read one story about Muffy being the class slut off course and Arthur being too scared to get with her and she laughed and said "typical" and then I left. I do not know what made me go there and write....
good on you for self publishing Very Happy Very Happy

Those idiots should be thrown in jail. The admins are not doing their jobs. I would rather have someone who formatted their writing differently than some internet idiot writing illegal stories. Snowth Poogle did nothing wrong by formatting the type on his fan fictions differently. Those idiots and the admins are doing something wrong by allowing people to post that crap.

The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:42 am

Kerry9Story wrote:used have one those there but 2 peeps kept steal my shit,specially fucken tardass orion001 and that faker who pretends be me BUT HES NOT HES NOT EVEN A GIRL then say i take THEYRE p1Le but aint happen so i tell admins there but they too busy tappin ass >_<

Orion001? I know him from the Arthur wiki.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 am

well hes a fucken crook
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:49 am

Kerry9Story wrote:well hes a fucken crook

What exactly did he do and what was it that he stole?
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:55 am

his dumb ass stole evrything like last yr or in 2013 so dont talk to him cause he pretends act like a fucken idiot buts its fake, hes rly in Finland or some shit and hes juts gonna gank ur fic and art then say he made it then get u banned for no reason then bend over an take a d0g up him >_<
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:18 am

The admins dont even know their butts from their elbows...seriously
they ban people over menial things but let everything else including plagiarism go on
Yes, I heard about that Kerry sis. Sam told me Sad ages ago, going around pretending to be you. There are trollz pretending to be others posting anon reviews
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:24 am

them soon i hope.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 am

You'll have to get medieval on their hiney!!!
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:32 am

ikr? cause they jus gonna do it some other peeps like they alweys do and they always did.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:34 am

Arthurs MAD!!!
dont hate on the Writers like us or Arthur will GO GO GO
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:37 am

\/\/1Ld.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pop Cult Gamer on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 pm

ArthurXfrancinexpurple wrote:The admins dont even know their butts from their elbows...seriously
they ban people over menial things but let everything else including plagiarism go on
Yes, I heard about that Kerry sis. Sam told me Sad ages ago, going around pretending to be you. There are trollz pretending to be others posting anon reviews

And they let those illegal stories pass too.
The Pop Cult Gamer
John Morris
John Morris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Well they let LUCY (I wont go into detail) stay on forever. She wrote some of the worst most disgusting stories about Arthur ever. No honestly she did. She started off with two good stories. One was really good I admit I liked it but then...
It went all fifty shades and just got worse and she had a lot of attention but i guess it might have been a drunken tyrade or cry for attention perhaps?
Anyway those if you can even call them stories, stayed up for weeks. nothing happened. However, sadly Fanfiction does have a large fifty shades and prior to that BDSM community so maybe its allowed?????

Poor francine was horrified. In my "lets talk to some teens" Fic, I actually addressed it.
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top