We're Getting Something Awfully Famous...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We're Getting Something Awfully Famous...

Post by A Lotta Moms on Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 21:06

These past few posts come on the heels of the recent discovery that long-banned user "Bionic Bunny" was most likely the one who submitted this forum to Something Awful as a failed act of petty revenge after being given the boot.  To make a long story short, he's one of the very few users who actually incurred a ban here a while back for a string of offenses, not limited to blowing up at users for no reason, anti-gay rhetoric, badmouthing us abroad, and attempting to circumvent a temporary request to leave with a sockpuppet (which he didn't even bother to use a proxy for).

Initially, we thought we'd be nice and enact a behind-the-scenes IP ban rather than do it publicly, but at this point, everyone deserves to know what happened.  He never left of his own accord.  The window of opportunity we gave him to leave peacefully and quietly was neither appreciated nor respected on his part.  Instead, he made a laughable attempt to hijack our early dA group, tried contacting several community members for the purpose of badmouthing us (me, in particular), and a lot of other things that are probably best left buried.

It's ironic because it truly did backfire - Something Awful gave us the very sort of coverage and bemused write-up that reinforces the sort of atmosphere we've always cultivated around here.  Anyway, I know this is far in the past, but I think this warrants an update.

Why do I feel like we keep biting into the same bad apple over and over, again?  Regressed, far-right, hyper-religious, homophobic, oversensitive, offended at even the slightest sexual reference...Rolling Eyes
A Lotta Moms
Village Idiot - Administrator
Village Idiot - Administrator

View user profile http://theslumsofelwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sat 6 Aug 2016 - 1:21

^his dumbass soon I fucken hope. Evil or Very Mad
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurFrancineFan on Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 19:35

Its also laughable he wanted to be a mod on here.
ArthurFrancineFan
Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb

View user profile http://www.wm3.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerry9Story on Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 20:36

got him a 2 inch peener i bet.
Kerry9Story
Pregnant
Pregnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top